Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,361 to 9,380 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

Oh yes... sorry about that. It slipped my mind for some reason. I have shown it to him and he is deliberating on it. He'll let you know by tomorrow himself, if not him I will. Sorry again for not letting you know.

@Sylverstone Speaking forgetting to mention, thanks for your answers to those questions on your game. I look forward to seeing more of it.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

DERPY WAS BACK IN STOCK THIS MORNING!

I had her in my cart, but by the time I got to the checkout, she was gone! I hate everything right now!!!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Wildvine53

Seriously, I was all ready to pull out my pinkie confetti .gif to celebrate. This gives me hope that Hasbro might produced some more Derpys though.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

If they're restocking, then there'll be bound to be more. Looks like there'll be no sleep for me tonight!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

@GuardianKing - Why do I make clones of Spike? Last time it was go to Magic Kindergarten with Princess Celestia. Silly different calenders.

@Applejacklove - I knew it. He does have magical ponies hidden somewhere, I should have guessed the castle walls

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

@GuardianKing: Iron Pony Competition against Apple Bloom... while I like my chances, I'm kinda wishing I was born on the 30th of January, March, or May, lol. ^^;;

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm not gonna say anything other than my birthday is May 4th...

Untitled

Bake cupcakes with Sweetie Belle?!

My birthday is going to be a fiasco.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Looks like I'm going to get married to Princess Luna. Neat, I'll be royalty.

Humanized Fluttershy (sketches)
Untitled
I'll probably have the colored version tomorrow.

Electricmastro

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm not gonna say anything other than my birthday is May 4th...

Untitled

I'm not sure whether or not being banished to the moon with Angel the Rabbit is good or bad. :/

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

JustAnotherUser

I'm banished to the moon with Twilight Sparkle... I am very happy with this.

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

I don't normally look for reading material, however this one caught my eye and although riddled with errors, as it seems to need a touch up. I found this one regardless to be strong writing and sets emotions with the piece's tone very well. Sadly only a chapter so far.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/39409/A-Small-Journal
@Twilight_Crow - I think this one might interest you, it plays around with the war with Discord and Celestia's back story.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Squeeeeee!!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Macattack

Hello, everyone, my name is Macattack. I'd like to join this colt if I may. I'm not crazy about the show really, but I do enjoy fries with a Big Mac. hey guys

@SquiggleFace: I see you've grown yourself quite the chin while I was away. (srsly, I could never grow one like that) That is one awesome drawing of Fluttershy, btw. I normally don't like human forms, but that's pretty dang cool! ^^ (have you been posting more of your stuff on deviantArt?)

@GardivoirKingler: Um, sorry about this, but I'm afraid I cannot accept your request. I've already got a lot on my plate at the moment, @TyrantCelestia's pic being one the things I need to focus on most now. (it's already been way too long for any kind of excuse) I apologize for not letting you know sooner though, I was busy with some last-minute touch-ups on my tee design, but still, I suppose it wouldn't have been too difficult top simply let you know. ^^; In any case, I hope things go really well for that story of yours, even though I can't help out with the cover.

@Wildvine53: Oh shoot, tell me about it. Wasn't even awake when the restocked them, not that there would've been much point considering how fast they sold out. All I can say is that you'd better make more if you want my money, Hasbro. I don't I've ever wanted a horse doll so bad. xD

Booyeah, I'm switching lives with Rarity… oh the horror. idkhowdoesthatevenwork?

-tips his red afro at JumpMad… but nothing happens-

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.