Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,321 to 9,340 of 14,348

DoodleJohn

GuardianKing wrote:

Mares and Gentlecolts, may I present to you, the saddest image you've ever seen:
Untitled

I wouldn't exactly say that, but okay.

DoodleJohn

Aqueous

@GuardianKing - Not really, though if applied to the fan fic in here earlier that has Pinkie dead on Dashes hooves sure. (It happens at the fan fic's start not much of a spoiler)

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Twilight and Pinkie reading Twilight. It's a very funny book.

Untitled

This is actually the SFW version. If you want to see the original version, go here.
One of my bigger pieces, this one took nearly 3 hours to finish.

Electricmastro

GuardianKing wrote:

This:
Untitled

They have a government similar to ours where they use actual dollar bills instead of "bits"?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

[quote=12151]@Electricmastro: Other than the fact it is rectangular and green it looks nothing like a 20 american dollars bill. It could really be a "20 Bits bill" as far as we know.[/quote

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

MasterGraveheart

So, about the Howard Stern thing... I'll let these two things sum it up.

Untitled

Untitled

That is all, and remember...

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Syrup

Looks like Howard Stern said some negative stuff about bronies.... All I have to say to that is: So? Who cares? Why focus on the negative, when there are multiple other people that are fans of the show, or at the very least understand what we do. So, don't let the negative comments affect you. Because for every neagtive comment, there's always 3 positive comments that can just as easily take its place.

Edited on by Syrup

LordJumpMad

Untitled
This is where I draw the line! There will be no more pony comments from this day forward!
I will not let the 1,000 post happen!

You are all what I call a abomination of life.
You possess neither respect, nor resolve, nor reason, I will not tolerate your disgraceful embarrassment any longer.
Such pitful insolence, such a waste of flesh, such foolish creatures.

Let my words sting as if you were to experience a million deaths in an instant, coward in fear and then embrace your fear as you are enveloped by an eternal nightmare, now close your eyes, an endless madness awaits!
Now wake up from this dream of illusions, and now see the path of hell ahead of you and watch it destroy and consume everything!
Life..hope...dreams....All utterly annihilated! before this gets out of hand, every pony will suffer!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Ladies and gentlemen, I congratulate EVERY brony on 10,000 posts.

On this day, we must look back and how far we've come as fans of this show and realize something. Our fandom of this show is based on love for something more than a show, but the ideas the shows produce.

Through hardships and haters, we've faced their worst and won. Look into the mirror and smile, for the world smiles right back that we refuse to let anyone take us from our love of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm proud to call you other bronies here fellow fans and friends.

I'm proud to call myself a brony with each of you. Here's to another 10,000 posts!

PS: BIG announcement on my part coming soon to celebrate!

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Eel

10001 get. (501 pages! Wow!)

Lol.

Ok now, as direct orders from LJM, this thread is now about My Little Ridding Cow(r). Happy posting!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MasterGraveheart

SquiggleTail wrote:

Untitled

Happy 10,000 posts! May we get 10,000 more!

Group Photo, by Team Revolver, with art by @Applejacklove, @Aqueous, @Big_Mac, @Cheif_Braeburn, @Destroyer64, @DoodleJohn, @i-hate-ponies and @Wildvine53. Oh, and of course, me, @SquiggleTail.

Haaaa, that's awesome. I'd expect no less. But it looks like you've misplaced that roped bucket I made you. ^^;

MasterGraveheart

Syrup

@MasterGraveheart, I think I either threw it away or just misplaced it, since I haven't done a throw up/welcome comic since May. Though, with the recent poby drawings that I've done, and doing this, I feel like doing more. Sadly, no new people have joined.

The various drawings used were originally going to be used for a one year anniversary comic, but at the time, my tablet broke and by the time that I got it fixed, the anniversary had long passed. I didn't want everybody's drawings to go to waste, so I decided that the celebration of 10,000 posts was worthy enough.

On another side note, how awesome would it have been if LJM got the 10,000th post?

Lunapplebloom

Yay! The Lord of Madness returns! I have been looking forward to this day. it has literally brought tears to my eyes, though they are of joy and not sadness. This has been an awesome place to come and visit each day, and I hope we can make it to the next 10,000 someday. Keep on posting ponies, everypony, and always remember that friendship is magic.

@SquiggleTail That is simply awesome to see it all come together for this occasion. Well done to all the other artists that contributed to it. Also for the Lord of Madness to get the 10,000 post would be absolutely hilarious, but @MasterGraveheart's post was just so great.

@MasterGraveheart The extended intro song was just too good to not have been put there. Congrats on the get.

@Morphtroid lol

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Happy 10,000 posts everypony!
@SquiggleTail Great celebration drawing. and more barfing!

Sorry LJM, democracy is run by ponies in this thread.

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.