Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,261 to 9,280 of 14,348

MasterGraveheart

SquiggleTail wrote:

This is so awesome!
Of course, you need a code to play, so here ya' go: HUBMLP8BIT

It's a pretty amazing game. Hopefully it makes its way onto the 3DS somehow.

Oooohhhhhh, best thing ever, best thing ever...!

Although, I did kind of like the idea of Applejack making me flapjacks...

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Sylverstone

Announcement was made!

"Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms!" will be one of the many games featured during Equestria Gaming's Pon-E3 event, the brony community's first pony game showcase!

Here's the teaser I made - [youtube:8gcZkPm_YkU]

I also made a nice little wrap-up on the blog - http://projectatarashii.tumblr.com/post/27001747957/trotting-...

If you are wondering what in Celestia's name is Pon-E3, that info is here: http://www.equestriagaming.com/2012/06/announcing-pon-e3.html

Plus they have a nice promo video for it! [youtube:RmGvDA8HDLc]

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Eel

Their avatars are color coded for you.

Anyways, what's up with the recent brony avatar awareness?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail Sweet game, it's so much fun!

@Sylverstone Awesome news! I've bookmarked your blog, can't wait to here more about your game!

@Morphtoid No idea, I guess they've finally caught on to our "little thread"
What's this? Silver Spoon Fan Art? Reminds me of TheateRhythm
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

Anyone who has read my blog will see I hold IDW in a high regard. They've done excellent work with both Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters, plus I've heard nothing but good things about Popeye. I enthusiastically look forward to these My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic comics!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

Untitled

This thread started off as something weird, due to a 30-something man starting it and declaring his love to it. Now it's.........

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE WORLD IN TWO FREAKING YEARS?????

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Wildvine53

@AlbertoC Nice work dude, Fluttershy looks amazing!

Ponies riding rollercoasters, what else is there to say?
Untitled

Wildvine53

shingi_70

At this point Hasbro should just by IDW and get it over with.

So the dearly pony was the first figure sold out at the hasbro booth.

Also from the comic
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MasterGraveheart

PikminMonster wrote:

Untitled

This thread started off as something weird, due to a 30-something man starting it and declaring his love to it. Now it's.........

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE WORLD IN TWO FREAKING YEARS?????

Other people saw the show. Other people loved the show.

MasterGraveheart

Wildvine53

Spoliers for Season 3

Twilight and Spike duet for Season 3! FOR BRAWL!!!!! The new song starts at the 1:30 mark

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

EvilRegal

Here's a copy/paste job of info about season 3 from a panel at Comic-Con, courtesy of ED...

Trixie's return was "confirmed" with a "I think we're not allowed to say, but I will expect season three to maybe see some great and powerful stuff". after someone asked if she would be returning. (yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes)
There was a great section about Derpy. Someone asked if she would be receiving anymore speaking roles, and the response basically said Hasbro loves Derpy, they have her everywhere now, but she probably wont be able to roll with anything other than background shots. You guys scared the poor girl!
Octavia's section was a question about "Which background pony would you like to voice?". This eventually lead to a shoutout for Octavia, where Cathy Weseluck just out of nowhere busted out an awesome voice for her, with a hint that she could do a duet with Rarity.
Fluttershy turning into a dragon and her cute voice coming from a giant lizard was actually mentioned by Tabitha. Sounds like season 3 to me!
More crazy ponies on the way! These are the best episodes btw.
Meghan reads Equestria Daily. Suddenly I'm even more insecure about my writing on this site! Please don't read this blurb Meghan, I'm totally doing it in 10 minutes in my hotel room!
Dash not confirmed or denied for filly-fooling (this question was hilarious).
They hyped Luna up, so we will probably be seeing more of her.
Tabitha's first panel was a huge success! And her voice is just as amazing in person as in the show.

Flutterdragon? HOLY BLEEPING BLEEP!!! She wanted to be a tree! What bloody trickery is this???
Untitled
Untitled
Also, this...
Untitled

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

How come nobody asked if there was going to be more than 13 episodes in Season 3?
Regardless, with the revealed info, Season 3 is shaping up to be the greatest thing to ever happen to television ever.

@Sony_70, that makes perfect sense. Practically every major Hasbro franchise is under that label.
This is pretty neat, though I'm not sure it's from the actual comic. Either way, it's still from the official artist, Andy Price.
Untitled
@AlbertoC, Wonderful drawing. Very nice, clean and colorful.

@PikminMonster, the world got infected by a highly infectious virus called "Poniius". Slowly, it spread through out the internet, slowly infecting people of all ages. It's only a matter of time before everybody is infected.

Stream tomorrow. Team Revovler is going to be doing a test stream, getting ready for the Brony Challenge, this August 3rd. Basically, we're streaming an episode of the Aquabats! Super Show!, then we're going to try to do the first episode of Lack of a Better Podcast again, and I'll do some pony drawings while we talk and stuff.

Wildvine53

@GaurdianKing I'm thinking it's some sort of Physical challenge, since her Magic and Smarts failed her. I guess we'll find out in a few months.

To celebrate Trixie return I give you my favorite trixie Fan art!
Untitled

Wildvine53

TheDreamingHawk

Wait, they were at Comic-con?

To be honest, even though I am not a fan of the show at all, I can't help but like rarity, don't ask me why, but she reminds me of Celes from Final Fantasy VI for a strange reason.

And I swear, if someone makes a MLP version of Final Fantasy II or VI, I may die of epicness.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.