Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,981 to 9,000 of 14,348

Syrup

Hello, everybody!
Do you have experience with voice work, or would love to start? Then, you're in luck! Team Revolver is holding auditions this Saturday for the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Blasphemy" Wedding dub! Due to recent events, we're now looking for new people, since the current cast hardly ever shows up to any of the meetings.
So, what do you need to audition? Well, first off, you need Skype, a working microphone and an overall positive attitude! Be sure to show up this Saturday, as this is a first come, first serve basis. Meaning, those that show up on Saturday will be part of the cast, and will be required to show up to all of the meetings/recording days.

I will give more info sometime this week.

Sylverstone

Long time no see!

I'll just tell you about my awesome week!

Untitled

Last week, I was able to present Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! to a panel of judges and an audience of students and staff. I was able to deliver a solid presentation and it was awesome!

To follow that up, I uploaded the trailer for the game, and was able to get it on Equestria Daily! (here's the direct link - http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/06/nightly-roundup-349.htm...

Since then, the game's popularity blew up big time and I received tons of views and comments on it!

In what could be the biggest shocker, I got a PM from Bree Faith (the voice of Pinkie Pie in Epic Cupcake Time/Epic Pie Time)! She wanted to do voicework for the game - which was pretty freakin' sweet. Here's a sample of her work.

I'm also attending Summer BronyCon (http://www.bronycon.org) this year - I'll be promoting the game, while having fun with tons of bronies and hopefully getting my chance to meet Lauren Faust!

It's been a crazy ride, but this summer's shaping to be a great one. See you guys soon!

For more info on Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms, check out http://projectatarashii.tumblr.com now!

Edited on by Sylverstone

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Sylverstone wrote:

Ponibooru is shutting down.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/06/ponibooru-shuts-down.html

I shouldn't have to use "WHAT"! Only the people from the country of "WHAT" speak that!

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuardianKing

Sylverstone wrote:

Long time no see!

I'll just tell you about my awesome week!

Untitled

Last week, I was able to present Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! to a panel of judges and an audience of students and staff. I was able to deliver a solid presentation and it was awesome!

To follow that up, I uploaded the trailer for the game, and was able to get it on Equestria Daily! (here's the direct link - http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/06/nightly-roundup-349.htm...

Since then, the game's popularity blew up big time and I received tons of views and comments on it!

In what could be the biggest shocker, I got a PM from Bree Faith (the voice of Pinkie Pie in Epic Cupcake Time/Epic Pie Time)! She wanted to do voicework for the game - which was pretty freakin' sweet. Here's a sample of her work.

I'm also attending Summer BronyCon (http://www.bronycon.org) this year - I'll be promoting the game, while having fun with tons of bronies and hopefully getting my chance to meet Lauren Faust!

It's been a crazy ride, but this summer's shaping to be a great one. See you guys soon!

For more info on Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms, check out http://projectatarashii.tumblr.com now!

Congrats man! Tell me though, how old are you (I am asking to know if I still have a chance at life)?
Anyways:
Untitled

Guess who just found Mario Kart after thinking it went in the washer? And guess who has over 400 Pokemon?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
^If you don't recongnize; that's Sapphire (May)'s Emerald design.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AlbertoC

GK: That last image... You now owe me a full set of teeth! Dawwwwww...!

Sylverstone: Nice to heard that you have managed to cook something that big. Also, mark my words... I will be featured on EqD... Someday...

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

DoodleJohn

Hmmm....

I'll remember that Squiggles.

DoodleJohn

Lunapplebloom

Howdy everypony! Sorry for being mia for a bit.

@Sylverstone Wow! That's amazing. I'm so glad that your presentation went well for it and that your going to be at BronyCon, though I wish I could be able to go there as well. Good luck on trying to meet Tara Strong and some others. Also read some of your tumblr, and found the way that you started on it to be rather interesting. Shame as well about Ponibooru though.

@Twilight_Crow Burgers were present... Awesome! Glad you had yourself some fun. I may skip that one when I get to it, but may start just to see. And hilarious comic, I quite enjoy Trainer Pinkie.

@Electricmastro Epic pony trailer is so epic!

@GuardianKing Nice Pokemon ponies, though the last is probably my favorite. So much D'aww.

@FluttershyGuy Pinkie Pie Toothpaste. I wonder what it would taste like...

@Irkin004 My new favorite cereal!

Can anyone guess which movie this comic is playing off of?
Untitled
[ur:http://aurumkhk.deviantart.com/art/Rule-of-Funny-306657415]SOURCE[/url]

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Ding ding ding We have a winner. Thanks for playing @Shadow100. Have some cookies.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

I leave the forum for 2 weeks around the end of the second season. I had to catch up to 40 pages.
I leave the forum for 2 weeks while the show is on break. I had to catch up to 10 pages.

Therefore, I conclude that when the show is on, brony power is increased 4 times.

@Everypony: Keep on keeping on, and you guys have been posting some awesome stuff. I have that drawing of Mario and Sonic characters on ponies as my wallpaper now.

@Sylverstone: You lucky duck. I've made games before, but I've never made anything as big as your project. You even got a really good voice actor with you! Anyway, I can't wait to play your game. Reminds me of Super Meat Boy (the way Pinkie is able to wall jump on the same wall repeatedly is something I have only ever seen elsewhere from the boy made of meat), without the extreme difficulty and the rude gestures.

@All_the_new_ponies: [youtube:ZbCxf0evOiw]

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Soviet-Dictator

Untitled
I have invaded.

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

CorporalPegasus

There is only place for one ponyslaying dictator, sorry.

IGOR!

Soviet-Dictator

I'm not a pony slayer. If anything, I respect you bronies.

Soviet-Dictator

You bronies have balls if you can watch a show like that. -d

Syrup

That's... a really weird reason to respect us. It's not like it's an impossible feat to accomplish. Anybody can watch and enjoy the show; You just need an open mind, and I'm sure that even if you don't like it, you might realize why we all enjoy the show so much.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.