Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,961 to 8,980 of 14,348

Syrup

@Retro_on_theGo, I love the Aquabats and their Super Show with a passion, and I highly recommend that everybody watch this show. It's full of action, comedy, and amazing music, too! But! Since this show isn't anywhere online, then you can all look foward to the Team Revolver Brony Challenge, because I'm also going to stream the Aquabats! Super Show! as well.

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TeeJay

Hahaha, sorry, @Squiggle, but I'm in agreement with @Retro, the show is just not funny.

Not even a little.Untitled

This opinion of mine may enrage you, but hey, it's my opinion and damn it I'll share it if I want to.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

TeeJay

That one is well-known.

@Squiggletail I did, the first time I saw an episode. Like you said, wasn't for me.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Electricmastro

You might want to do CTRL & Minus( - )

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Moshugan

How is there so many pages in this thread... ಠ___ಠ

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

Electricmastro

Moshugan wrote:

How is there so many pages in this thread... ಠ___ಠ

Does that answer your question?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Twilight_Crow

Hi there bronies.

@TeeJay Glad you liked The Moonstone Cup.

@Applejacklove It was, lots of gaming and we had burgers. Really fun indeed, thanks. Hope you find something nice to read through my recomendations.

And here goes another one.

FoTW

Today on the ==Fic of The Week:==
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/14602/Twilight-Sparkle-and-th...
This one is a bit dark so caution. A really crazy story about an evil Judge with a grudge against Twilight. It starts with a kinda bland writing and too much telling, but it gets better, and I really found interesting to observe the growth of the author. But I liked his idea since the beginning. very imaginative. It is like anything you have read for MLP.

@Everyone yay videos and images. Thank you.

Also...
Untitled

Cuthulhu is best pokemon!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Electricmastro

Morpheel wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

[/div]

Ok that was actually pretty awesome.

It could probably convince people to watch the show.

Gummioguava

Hiya Everypony! Sorry I've been kinda silent. (very silent) I shall try to post more often in the future!! Since I've been observing for a while... I suppose Gummi's been forgotten... lol jk Anyway, to all the new members that I haven't yet met/welcomed, WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!! **gummi waves and hugs the new members**

Awesome pictures guys!!! Thanks for sharing them! Love the comic you posted @TwlightCrow!

@FluttershyGuy That's awesome! It's Pinkie fruity flavored toothpaste! Who wouldn't want it?!

@MasterGraveheart I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!! Applebucks haha ^_^ So cool...

@GuardianKing... **sigh** We love you GK. **hugs** Just please don't keep posting about people ignoring you!!! Because we aren't. If nopony writes something about what you've posted, it doesn't mean we didn't read it. We tend to read everyponies posts around here. Also, that's a hilarious comic you posted! hahaha made me laugh.

@irken004 That's a creepy but awesome Applejack gif!! thanks for showing us!

@SquiggleTail I wish they had the episodes online!! Would like to at least try Aquabats Super Show... I doubt I'll be able to watch them during the brony challenge. :/ Good idea streaming them for people though.

Gonna draw some ponies, then I'm headed to bed. Good night Everypony!
May the Magic of Friendship be with ya'll! ^_^

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.