Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,641 to 8,660 of 14,348

DoodleJohn

Ummm....
Hi Bronies! How are you all?

DoodleJohn

DoodleJohn

Hi GaurdianKing! Nice to see you! (I've been stalking for a while, this topic is the REASON I became a Brony.)

DoodleJohn

GuardianKing

@DoodleJohn Is my name really that hard to spell (don't feel offended, you're not the first one to do that.)?

Anyways, have some of Guardian's favorite episodes
[youtube:4DkL9JTysC4]
[youtube:QNfGI4E01ZM]
[youtube:sFVgn3BFemQ]
[youtube:gexOTmj9WFY]
[youtube:gRQ2IkjUMFE]
And of course...
[youtube:fwiJipjPCNk]

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AlbertoC

DoodleJohn wrote:

Hi GaurdianKing! Nice to see you! (I've been stalking for a while, this topic is the REASON I became a Brony.)

Hello there stranger. Please feel at your forum XD

GuardianKing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I still find it amusing how everyone replies to everyone here. :3

Almost everyone...

Untitled
Applejacklove is the man when it comes to replying to everypony. For that i salut ehim. I reply only to some comments, but i read them all (except when i am extremely busy and you are RPing).

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Seems your still reading my mind, thank you for explain to AlbertoC.
I see, I thought you meant you found everyone surpassed me
That's a sweet find if a bit sad

@AlbertoC - I have missed a week, shocking?

@TwilightPoint - Thank you

@DoodleJohn - Hello and Welcome to the herd! Guess you know what is coming then?

@GuadrainKing - I comment on anything I feel like I can put some kind of input on, if not I don't, sorry

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tare

I just had a thought...

Remember that episode where Spike becomes greedy? He goes all angry-Iron Giant on the town.
If he had eaten the fire ruby he gave to Rarity, he probably wouldn't have been stopped. Or, worse.

Chew on that.

Oh, and hi new people, you likely won't see me very often, exams and all.
Enjoy yourselves, while you're still in the pink.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

ToastyYogurt

@DoodleJohn: [youtube:ZbCxf0evOiw]

@Teejay: I hardly reply to everypony, mostly because I keep forgetting what was posted. That said, I do appreciate everything everypony posts here, so forgive me if I don't post back to your possibly excellent post.

@Aqueous: Comic time?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@DoodleJohn Howdy there newcomer. Welcome to the NL herd! I hope that your stay is a nice one. Nice to know that we have an impact on people who don't post here. In fact, that's how I came to be a fan. I'm also doing well, thank you for asking.
Untitled

@TeeJay I like to comment on everyone I can. Besides what's a thread without some comments from what others post. I understand some can't though and that's fine.

@Tare I never thought of that. Interesting concept to think about... Idea! That would make for a great what if fan fic.

@AlbertoC Thank you for the salute. You do a great job on finding those images, and for that I salute you. Also you're right, I never noticed but she is a ever so slightly pink.

@TwilightPoint lol that was funny. Season 3 can't come soon enough.

@GuardianKing that was pretty funny, Poor Twilight. And Morpheel is right, she should see a doctor.

@SquiggleTail that was a well thought out explanation. Bravo!

@Aqueous No problem. Glad to help out.

If Duck Tales had a crossover with Friendship is Magic...
Untitled
SOURCE

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

What in Equestria are you talking about?

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

DoodleJohn

I hate to do this, but I ()HAVE() to rant for a second. Feel free to ignore this. This is just about people who hate Bronies. So....

()RANT WARNING()

Man, you know what? I'm ticked off. About what you ask? Brony haters. I signed up for 3DSplaza right? I expect to see some Bronies. And sure enough, there is some. (Not enough to start a community, but some, nontheless.) But I came across a LOT of haters there. Look right here. Look at TetrisDude335's comment. I'm doodlebob.
Do you see that!? People who just insult not only Bronies AND Nlife for no real reason!? It just doesn't make any sense! But that isn't all he said;
I'm writing a story on there right? Well he just had to go and hate it. And the reasons he hates it is stupid. This is almost direct copy+paste:
Me:

Why the hell do you constantly say, "Death to all Bronies"? So what? Do you have a problem with us? I'm not a grown-man, does that mean I should be ashamed? The hell? It's people like you that make me wish I had never said anything. You know what? This is the only place I get to express this. This is the only place where I can freely say, "I'm a Brony." Why are you trying to take that away? Seriously, why? Leave people alone. I have my own likes and dislikes. Respect mine and I'll respect yours. Seriously, just stop the whole "Death to Bronies." . It's REALLY mean and insulting. I'm just going to leave this:
[insert haters gonna hate fluttershy.gif]
Seriously, please stop. I don't need this crap. I put up with LOTS of [censored] at school. I don't need this. It's not what I came on here for. Just stop please. It's mean.
Him:
Sorry, but I've been majorly disgusted with the majority of bronies and furries. Seriously, go look at the Encyclopedia Dramatica articles for them, and look at how much hate they've gotten.
Me:
Are you saying you hate us because of a stupid website? Encyclopedia Dramatica of all things? Really? That's weird. Last I checked, before you judge, try it. How are we disgusting? [censored] and neither do a lot of Bronies. Just shut up. Go watch an episode and then reply.
Him:
It's not just that site. I know a brony in real life. I almost pity him. I have also watched an episode, and I hated it. It was a year ago, back when I first joined, but it truly disgusted me. I have a major problem with bronies, and they have a major problem with me. Now we're even.
Me [this is the last reply in the convo.]

You know what? Screw it. You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to do as a Brony does:

Love and tolerate the [censored] out of you.
I honestly don't give a [censored] anymore! We're all friends! We're all equal! Let's forget this! Shall we?

Not ONLY that, but I went on chats the other day, right? The second I join:
otheruser:"Get out of here doodlebob."
me:"Why?"
otheruser:"Because of the ponies."
/rant
The hay? It just ticked me off. I'm staying on there, just to see if I can do anything.

...Sorry about that. I HAD to post that. To make up for it, have my favorite PMV:
[youtube:vtpZsNov0bI]
Here, have another:
[youtube:Ag2mFpS4IEg]

Again, sorry, I got angry, I posted it here because ya'll are probably the only one's who care.
@Alberto: Sorry! I forgot to say hi!

Edited on by DoodleJohn

DoodleJohn

Syrup

Ah, yes, Hello, @DoodleJohn, and welcome to both the herd and our herd.

It would appear that you've encountered some brony haters. The best thing to do is to just ignore them. You see, there is a point in everybody's life where we realize that not everybody is going to be your friend, and that people are going to hate you because you are different.
The best thing to do is to simply ignore them and move on; It's pointless to argue with them, or even aknowledge their comments.
Trust me, I know. Unlike most people, I don't hide the fact that I'm a brony, from both my family and friends. This has been both good and bad for me. I've had various different people make fun of me, including my own mother. Obviously, I ignored their comments, and continued watching the show.
Instead of wasting my life, arguing about why I loved the show, and trying to explain why it's good, I just ignored them and moved on. Soon enough, they moved on too.

Remember, you need to love and tolerate everybody.
Oh, and users from 3DSPlaza are hating on you? I guess it's time to dust off my old account and pay them a little visit. Don't worry, I'm not going to be a hypocrite and start arguing with them; I'm simply going to spread the joy of ponies.

DoodleJohn

@SquiggleTail: You have an account there? Cool. What's your username? Also, just saying, I've been a Brony since Feb. 2012.

DoodleJohn

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.