Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,521 to 8,540 of 14,348

JustAnotherUser

@PikminMonster Check out my DeviantART page and find out (Too far I know)
A Brony is a person who is a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

CorporalPegasus

PikminMonster wrote:

I'm sorry. I'm new to this thread. WTF is a bronie?

Adult fans of MLP:FiM.
Full story of our origins here:
[youtube:olLDrvc1qt4]

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

Seriously guys, shamelessly promoting yourself once is enough. Some of you people just have no shame. (Get it? Ha ha ha....)

@Everypony: Good work keeping the thread together with awesome pics and videos and stuff.

@Miss_Rarity: Welcome back!

@PikminMonster: Welcome to the herd! Please, stay a while, take a seat, have some tea, help yourself to some muffins and/or cupcakes, then sit back, relax, and start watching some ponies! You got Netflix? They have the entire series so far on Netflix. But if you don't, you can catch episodes on the Hub TV channel if you have it, or in the shady back alleys of YouTube. It's a good idea to begin at the beginning, but the episodes get better as the show goes on, so don't give up after the first few episodes. Most people like this show because the characters all have great, genuine personalities; the episodes have good conflict; and it's genuinely funny. Basically, everything past generations of My Little Pony weren't. Trust me, most (all?) of us would have NEVER watched a show about ponies in the first place, had we not just gave it a go and watched it with an open mind. Just give it a try, you might like it.

@Applejacklove: If I were to use the 50/50 lifeline on that (and assuming the question is based on my own opinion ), b and c would remain for me, because I don't really like Rainbow Dash much, and Spike isn't a pony (he is best dragon though). And between those two, I'd go with c.
Untitled
Not surprised, right?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

MasterGraveheart

AlbertoC wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Welcome new bronies.

Dude, your avatar looks so wrong...

Untitled
Applejack Hug.
http://c-h-loboguerrero-c.deviantart.com/art/applejack-hug-29...

Applejack hugs everypony!

Untitled

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&a...

Also, meet the Heavy Weapons Shy!

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

AlbertoC

...I'll even that up. Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack are missing from that question.

Untitled
http://briskby.deviantart.com/art/Burlesque-Rarity-258579441
Untitled
http://dcpip.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-245606600?q=...
Untitled
http://cocolli.deviantart.com/art/Mare-s-Best-Friend-208750610

And here goes Spike, as he got included in that trivia question.
Untitled
http://lionheartcartoon.deviantart.com/art/Sir-Spike-29549276...
Okay... Now, make your pick.

(Lots of images, huh? I'll make sure to not visit here with my phone...)

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

TeeJay

MasterGraveheart wrote:

AlbertoC wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Welcome new bronies.

Dude, your avatar looks so wrong...

Applejack Hug.

Applejack hugs everypony!

Untitled

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&a...

You just don't get it do you?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

TeeJay wrote:

Why the avatar looks wrong? I don't see anything wrong with it. Unless you are referring to the fact that AJ doesn't have sunglasses.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

TeeJay

AlbertoC wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Why the avatar looks wrong? I don't see anything wrong with it. Unless you are referring to the fact that AJ doesn't have sunglasses.

Well, retro got it. You are perhaps too innocent. You must think dirty, young one.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RPGShaymin

If I had the consciousness to post an amazing, heart warming, award winning, 3 page long reply, I would.
But sadly, I'm pushing it as it is, and I have to post these two.
This is gewd pewp. Also has NSFW stuff in its.
[youtube:v7ob23zuRrE]
Excuse me as I drill this into my subconscious
[youtube:v7ob23zuRrE]
Passes out on desk

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Syrup

TeeJay wrote:

AlbertoC wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Well, retro got it. You are perhaps too innocent. You must think dirty, young one.

Even I got it.... Which is sort of sad....

MasterGraveheart

Well, I wouldn't call me entirely innocent. Dense, sure, lol. I just see Applejack leaping at the viewer with her arms outreached, ready for a hug. Then again, since that was the image I took it from, maybe I'm having some trouble seeing unintentional innuendos, lol.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Syrup

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Well, I wouldn't call me entirely innocent. Dense, sure, lol. I just see Applejack leaping at the viewer with her arms outreached, ready for a hug. Then again, since that was the image I took it from, maybe I'm having some trouble seeing unintentional innuendos, lol.

Her knees look like breasts.
Now, let's move on....

MasterGraveheart

RevolverFlare wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Her knees look like breasts.
Now, let's move on....

Oh, I see.

looks at the avatar

...okay, I still don't see. lol.
Yea, let's move on. ^^;

MasterGraveheart

Lunapplebloom

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Okay, I don't get it. Somepony just spell it out for me. x.x;;

I had no idea myself... But you are right lets move on. I also love the hugging Twilight picture, and check out that video later

@AlbertoC Nice candidates pictures you got there. After much deliberation, I am locking in my answer as Applejack as best pony, even if she is not on the list.

@LeCorporal interesting concept. I now want fighting is magic even more now.

@Destroyer64 Not really. lol You do bring up good points though.

@RPGShaymin I'll have to check out those videos later. And it's alright. we all have been busy at times. Take care of yourself.

@RevovlerFlare I shall also check that one out as well.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.