Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,461 to 8,480 of 14,348

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - Oh really good one there.

@Applejacklove - Thank you. I've been worried about it all day, writing well sick and falling asleep made me question what I had wrote after since I was exhausted. Glad it went well and thank you, they were a bt of a rush job.
Your right, I do like that picture
I did forget to mention some thing though, which I'll put below.

@Everypony - Which was that I'm happy that the all the fan fic writers trust me enough to look through and comment on how their projects are going as I proof-read for them. Which I still find ironic with my weakish English Skills.

@Big_Mac - Wow, I never expected you to hold on to it, or at least not long. Thank you for enjoying it. It is great chatting with you too, though I was unaware of me being sensible here. I was happy to welcome you, it is nice to see you still coming here, my "borny" friend.

@Dragonfly224 - Your welcome, trust RevolverFlare.

@TwilightPoint - Joins hug

@GuardianKing - So it is leaving, no point looking then?
I didn't? hmmm, okay, I'll correct that
Edit: You've been added for a while

@Shotgunryugan - Nice to see you post again and that explains where you have been, great idea to dodge spoilers.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Chief_Braeburn

@Dragonfly Welcome to the herd.

@Thread Happy one year anniversary.

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

CorporalPegasus

Well, the John De Lancie brony docomentarey already has been completely funded!

And no news on season 3, but we all know Discord will be there.

IGOR!

Macattack

@AlbertoC: Aww shucks, I don't know what to say… But lol, I know what you mean. - I hardly ever post anywhere else on NintendoLife. xD

@Dragonfly224: You're welcome! (realizes that he has yet to even greet Dragonfly) Er, welcome to the cult! I hope the magic of friendship will touch your life in a magical way. ^^ I suggest that you invest in an umbrella.

@Shotgunryugan: I haven't forgotten you! (okay, maybe for just a moment) It seems Luna has trolling tendencies too.

@Aqueous: Oh whatever, you knew I'd hold onto it. ;P (although it has only been about 4 months xD) Aww, thanks. - Not only am I a "brony", but I'm also responsible for overseeing every big mac burger made for McDonald's in every part of the world. See, Aqueous, you're way sensible enough to figure out whether or not I'm telling the truth. ^^

@GuardianKing: Nah, that's alright, but thanks for offering. I've kinda grown fond of the title the way it is.

Oh shoot, I must see that John De Lancie documentary! I didn't even know anything about this until now.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

@LeCorporal Huzzah! I knew they would pull through. Now we can give more for an even more in depth documentary. Nice avatar to celebrate the occasion.

@Wildvine53 I don't know what that song is from, but it suits it pretty well.

@GuardianKing No thanks, I like the name of this place. It's unique.

@Tare Oh... I can't wait to see what you're getting cooked up.

@Shotgunryugan Who could forget you and your name? Good idea on avoiding the place till you saw it. Good to see you again.

@TwilightPoint Nice self advertisement. I'll bookmark your page to keep myself updated. And This Day Aria is best pony song.

@Aqueous I never knew you were sick while doing that as well. Extra props for that. Glad you liked it. Oh well, better late then never. You do better than you think.

@Dragonfly224 Your welcome. Also @RevolverFlare is right, it is yet to come.

As a fan of Johnny Bravo, I was surprised to find these comics today.
1. http://angerelic.deviantart.com/art/Bravo-vs-Ponyville-298883475
2. http://angerelic.deviantart.com/art/Bravo-vs-Ponyville-2-2998...
3. http://angerelic.deviantart.com/#/d503nja
There are three in the series so far. and I can't wait to see how he goes with at least the other three.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Macattack

Oh yes, those Johnny Bravo comics are amazing! Everyone, Check them out! My favorite is the one with Fluttershy. xD Johnny mixes surprisingly well with ponies... (someone seriously needs to do one with him and Celestia)

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

Umm.... just one problem. That link is dead.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@AppleJackLove It's from Somebody That I Used to know by Goyte, It's a great song, but it's been played to death in my area. Those Johnny Bravo comics are great, thanks for sharing!

@GuardianKing I'm not on Twitter much, but I'll add you next time I'm on.

@leCorporal That was an interesting story.....

This is probably the greatest piece of fan art I've ever seen!
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MrGameluvr

@Wildvine53

"Are those.....sharks with freaking lasers attached to their heads?" Cookies for anyone who gets this reference.

Since everyone else is talking about their time in this thread and in the brony community, I'll share my thoughts. I have had a wonderful time in this thread meeting fellow bronies for the first time (and becoming friends with those bronies ) and I can't wait to experience the rest of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with the rest of y'all.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Aqueous

@Big_Mac - I understand completely. To be honest I was not sure id that meant for a time or not. Well I guess this means,
[youtube:RLkc1huIBCo]

@Applejacklove - I wasn't going to mention that. No point giving me extra props, I should have been sleeping. I did like it, since Derpy got her Muffin and Pikie-fud got beat. Yup, better late then never. I hope I am, as it isn't for myself, though it is a nice way to try and keep my English skills intact.
I laughed at every last one. He's a character I have not seen in a long time, but it was great reading those.

@GuardianKing - Sorry I do not follow twitter.

@LeCorporal - Ugh. That's all I'll say for my own safety

Wildvine53

@MrGameLuvr Austin Powers right? It's been a while since I watched those movies.

@GuardianKing I plan on filling the pony void with Sailor Moon and Digimon, plus I've got a list of fan fics to get through.

After posting that last Cadence picture, all the fan art I found just seems boring. This one is well done, but kind of boring :/
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

Tare wrote:

Also, have a Pushmo
Untitled

RevolverFlare wrote:

Also, Pushmo level:
Untitled
it's waaaay too easy.

Time for me to try,
Untitled
I'm bad with bit art it seems, well you guys shouldn't struggle too much on it

@RevolverFlare - So another Twitter for me not to follow then

@GuardianKing - I have lost memory from a broken Gamecube memory card and not all my wii game data was savable. So I have a game filled summer of rebeating ahead of me . Then a whole whack of fan fics from here I guess

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.