Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,441 to 8,460 of 14,348

Macattack

Oh @Tare! I forgot about you! To tell you the truth though, I really don't know what to say... I've always been fascinated by that robot in a trench coat with a camera for a head...
Those shipfics are awesome, btw! My favorite is definitely the EveryponyxDashy. xD (the very reason shipping is just stupid) I'd suggest that someone make one for MacintoshxCheerilee, but we all know how that's turns out... Thanks for sharing. ^^ It's changed my life in a very positive way.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

Big_Mac wrote:

@Applejacklove, you're my brother, so I have nothing to say to you.

Thanks a lot @Big_Mac. I have never heard kinder words.

@Tare I read a few, and they are quite funny. What @Big_Mac says is true, I don't care for shipping.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

My favourite was the Twilight X Celestia one.
Twilight: Celestia please marry me!
Celestia: Nope.

IGOR!

AlbertoC

@Big_mac: I thereby nominate that for the "post of the year" award.

@Big_Mac & AJLove: lol

My first post here was not so long ago, on november or so. I asked why this thread was 100 pages long, and someone replied that if pinkie pie were in here, this would have reached 17,000 pages already. At that moment i even didn't understood the joke.

I came for nintendo, i stayed for the ponies, i am here because of the community (that's you, guys)

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

GuardianKing

@Aqueous It's the Guardian Rising link in my sig. Right now, it isn't too dark, but I've learned the principles of devolution. It's going to fall quickly, so act while you can.

@Everyponyelse I want to thank you all for making me feel welcome here. This thread was my first real "slice" of the internet. Because I express to great of disdain towards the past, I am not going to go back and find my first post (in fear of stumbling upon one of the rants I posted that got me banned), but you are all welcome to do it for me. Anyways, enough of that; thank you to everyone who's been really friendly to me. Thank you to this community, which has made me appreciate and express love towards something, anything. Most of all, thank you for being whoever it is you are. Our friendships have evolved from a common, tiny little seed. Now, it has grown into several trees, bound by things beyond ponies. I've learned much about every one of you, and I'm sure you've all learned much about me too.

Enough with the love poems-style speeches; I want to make a proposition. Right now, @steammistwalker is in my 3DS FC's. I could very well ask him to come back and change the title of this thread. You may all vote yes or no now.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

@RevolverFlare I didn't know skype'ing had anything to do with your project. I thought it was just general talk-ups. It doesn't matter then, I have enough to do already.

JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

@GuardianKing I would be all right with it both ways but the current name has a bit of nostalgia (great DS game) for me. But could we ask him to come back?

Time for some shameless self-promotion. Does anypony have Twitter? If so you should totally follow Twilight Point Productions so you can get https://twitter.com/#!/TPP_Official_">sneak">sneak">https://twitter.com/#!/TPP_Official_">sneak peaks on what were working on.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Shotgunryugan

Well i doubt everypony remembers me so....

Just dropping by to say,i just finished watching the final season 2 episode,really good episode and Troll Luna arrived a the end asking if she missed anything XD

I really liked the design of the villain(kinda reminded me of Maleficent for some reason) and i also liked the design of the bride and i am surprised seeing Twilight Sparkle's brother.(Yes i saw the episode about an hour ago and i already forgot their names XD)

So yeah i've been ignoring this thread to avoid spoilers XP

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

JustAnotherUser

@Shotgunryugan I remember you!
I'm glad you enjoyed the Season 2 finale. I too avoided this thread until I watched the wedding.
I only had to wait several days though. What's your favourite song from the 2 episodes?
Mine is this Day Aria.
[youtube:UzsxfO7dBlA]

JustAnotherUser

Shotgunryugan

TwilightPoint wrote:

@Shotgunryugan I remember you!
I'm glad you enjoyed the Season 2 finale. I too avoided this thread until I watched the wedding.
I only had to wait several days though. What's your favourite song from the 2 episodes?
Mine is this Day Aria.
[youtube:UzsxfO7dBlA]

Yes that was my favourite too,the songs in the 2 episodes were really good

Any news on Season 3?

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

JustAnotherUser

I think it's been in as of September 2011. It was confirmed in a interview with Nicole Oliver (voice of Princess Celestia and Cheerilee).

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Tare

RevolverFlare wrote:

Dragonfly224 wrote:

Thanks everyone for the welcome

Oh, the real welcome has yet to come....

I'll be making mine on Friday. You'll see it on the weekend hopefully.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Wildvine53

I can't believe this thread has been around for a year, and that I completely forgot about the anniversary yesterday. I'm extremely happy to have met everyone here, so a big thanks to @Steammistwalker for starting this thread.

I'm sick of the song, but I had to share this pic.
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.