Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,401 to 8,420 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

Oh man, what has happened to me these past 2 days. I've become Tardy!
[youtube:TMtmxi2q05U]

@MrGameluvr Welcome back after a small hiatus. Not much I can't remember when you last posted but allot has occurred since then. I wouldn't even know where to begin, so it's probably best to look back.

@MasterGraveheart Glad you got it at the resolution you needed. As for me, my friendship express DVD is next to me. So I have a cutie mark of ponies... strange.

@AlbertoC Huzzah! that Celestia looks awesome. I'm sorry about your run in with a hater. That hasn't happened to me yet thankfully, but that just isn't right. shame on them. Nice gallery as well. I'll watch that artist.

TeeJay wrote:

Wow, this thread is dead.

@TeeJay This thread isn't dead, it's just on life support. But no seriously I've been busy these past few days, plus my internet sucks so I have nothing to contribute really as far as art is concerned. I'll have to check out that pony kart music when I get the chance.

@GuardianKing That Shinning Armor pic is awesome. D'awww.....

@Twilight_Crow That would have been the perfect way to end it. And a new one, now I just need more time.

@RevolverFlare Awesome! I love it when they do these things for the fans. I can't wait to see a video from bronycon. I also want filly Rarity.

@Tare & @Morpheel More awesome stuff. thanks for linking them here. I really like his style.

@Wildvine53 More Cadence, yay! That suits her surprisingly well.

@LeCorporal I remember that one. Very touching indeed.

@Tare Hockey smokes, that is so wonderful. Thank you. Captain Falcon Pinkie... lol.

There is a new brony among us on NL, but he hasn't made his way here yet. Allow me to introduce @firearrow505. I hope he makes his way here soon.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

@AlbertoC THANK YOU!!! That is just perfect. . You are a great artist, can't wait to see more from you in the furture.
Mmm you are right, don't know why I thought they had outlines. Something just seemed different, must be the tops looking so pointy, but I actually like that.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Tare wrote:

What kind of things do you guys want to see in season 3?

Edit: Better yet, the four ponymen!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MrGameluvr

Does anyone know if any new information has been released on the Season 3 villain Nocturne? I'm just dying of curiosity over here.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Syrup

MrGameluvr wrote:

Does anyone know if any new information has been released on the Season 3 villain Nocturne? I'm just dying of curiosity over here.

I think it was confirmed that that was in fact just a rumor/fake.

Gummioguava

@Nintengirl WELCOME TO THE HEARD!!!

Untitled
Hope you've been enjoying your stay here on the NL MIF forum! ^_^

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

ToastyYogurt

@MrGameLuvr: Nocturn doesn't exist. That was a rumor spread falsely through Wikipedia. Nothing about season 3 has been revealed so far, everything that's been "revealed" so far is fake. Except that the voice actor who voiced Discord has been asked to come back, so it's more likely we'll see Discord in the season premier. Or maybe we'll see a new character, who knows.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@MrGameLuvr What @RevolverFlare and @Destroyer64 say. Nothing has been confirmed yet.

@I-hate-ponies Awesome work. That has so much attention to detail to it. I'm sure she will love it.

Tare wrote:

What kind of things do you guys want to see in season 3?

I want an episode for the background ponies, then I would be extremely happy. And Scootaloos parents finally showing up.

@Retro_on_theGo Out from the tall grass, a wild Pinkiechu appeared! And more human ponies... Not my style, but thanks for sharing anyway.

@LztheBlehBird Who are you? I haven't seen you around these parts before. Welcome though.

Nothing to report on the horizon yet.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Nocture is so fake its not even funny. Nocture is a villain from Danny Phantom.

Also John De Lancie (Voice of discord) is creating a documentary about bronies because he doesn't like how the media reports about us.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Oh wow I never knew he was going to do that. That would be awesome indeed. He is really getting into the spirit of things when it comes to bronies.

Previously Applejacklove

LzWinky

LeCorporal wrote:

Also John De Lancie (Voice of discord) is creating a documentary about bronies because he doesn't like how the media reports about us.

Wait, the media reports on bronies? When did this happen?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Syrup

LztheBlehBird wrote:

LeCorporal wrote:

Wait, the media reports on bronies? When did this happen?

It's been in the media for quite some time. Mainly, it's getting things. Though, there's been some reports that are either neutral or somewhat nice towards us.
Here are some of the "noteworthy" negative reports done by FOX.

LzWinky

Well, it is FOX

Tare

Heh, Canada produces the show.
Fox news is now a contradiction in terms.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AlbertoC

MasterGraveheart wrote:

...something HNNNGGG worthy... I made another meme!

You almost made me like Applejack at sight.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.