Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,381 to 8,400 of 14,348

Macattack

I could tell you all about how I've been inactive this past week because of life and how I should really post more often, but I won't.
I could also tell you how I liked TBD's favorite pony video and for a moment thought I had traveled to the world of Pokemon, but I won't.
Heck, I could even tell you how Ronald McDonald converted me to Bronyism through the Big Mac, but I won't.

I will tell you, however, that the My Little Pony Project 2012 in Los Angeles has turned into an anime convention. Adults with brightly-colored rainbow wigs now roam what could've once been a sanctuary for innocent children to enjoy their soft serve McDonald's cones.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

MrGameluvr

Greeting and bienvenue, everyone!!!! Thought that I had disappeared did you? Well worry not, for here I am!

Just got done with college exams a few days ago, feeling pretty good (all As except for one B ).

I'll try and post more often in here since I have so much free time now.

Anything big happen while I was gone? Btw, filly Rarity plushie, do want!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Tare

Morpheel wrote:

Oh my, you need to listen to this with headphones on.
[youtube:bzJu0S2Tepo]

Ah! That's from the same guy that made Tiara, Stargazer, and Harmony.

I jumped at one point. A laugh came out of nowhere.

Dat violin gliss.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Eel

Tare wrote:

Ah! That's from the same guy that made Tiara, Stargazer, and Harmony.

I jumped at one point. A laugh came out of nowhere.

(video)

Dat violin gliss.

Yup, the videos you posted led me there! And yeah, that part made me look around to seach for the source of the laugh
I also heard that one, it's pretty good too (and the part where Pinkamena's theme starts and the violins do that sound is the best)... Too bad the the youtuber hasn't done more of these!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Twilight_Crow

@AlbertoC Oh wow that is great thy. I'm sure it's gonna be amazing. Good luck with all that art posting ahead of you.

FoTW

And as usual time for the == Fic of the Week: ==
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/7665/The-good-of-the-many
This one was just finished so here I share. I started reading it thinking it was going to be barely average but it surprised me- It's simple, but enjoyable and well written. The description is decivieng, so I'll write mine. "What would happen if two worlds collide? Like literally..."

How the episode of the wedding should have to turn out...

Behold the mighty power of the Princess of the Sun:
Untitled

As usual amazing content my fellow bronies. thanks and HAPPY 9000 POSTS, THREAD!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

Gah!!! My legs hurt so bad from the race. Need..... Ponies... To heal...

Here you go! Have some Pony Kart!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

@Twilight_Crow: Here. I hope you like it...
http://ibelcomputing.deviantart.com/art/Cliff-301896914

Some comments...

• First of all, this is the most complex work i have done to date.
  • And the most resource-consuming, too. I started it two weeks ago. I started with the background, and i erased it several times because i wasn't entirely satisfied how it looked. The end of semester is near and i will have somewhere between zero to no time for making progress, so i finished it this weekend. Yesterday all i did was to work on this picture.
  • I was originally going to do this 3D, but at the end i rendered Celestia 2D because a perspective would require even more shading.
  • I'm not entirely happy how this turned out. I sort of like the thumbnail, but hate the full-sized image.
  • I recently had my first encounter with a hater. It really hurts when they begin to bash all this work because they don't like MLP.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

TeeJay

Wow, this thread is dead.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Twilight_Crow

@AlbertoC yay, Thank you. It looks great. The mountains in the back could use boundary lines, but is a minor thing. Celestia looks amazing, her shape is perfect .

Now, there's just one little thing. I needed Celestia's hair with two colors. There are two reasons for this, first pink hair Celestia is normally thought as young Celestia (you have a comment that confirms this on your DA), and second my Celestia has her full power, she just can't use it and I want that reflected on her hair, It's all part of the plot I'm working on, and it's knda important. However, I understand that I completely failed explaning myself about the hair when I asked for this. Would it be too hard to change the hair? Please.

To make myself perfectly clear I got this idea:

Here is the Pony creator: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Versio...
Here is a pony creator code: 3O3D000210FEFEFEFE812100601F157FEIK3E13001000000Y1FEA6C21EE8D70G107F3FCC004CB2

Not that close to Celestia but the hair is what matters, I really hope this settles the hair missunderstanding. Thanks again.

@GuardianKing New version is up, uh? I'll be sure to check it this week then. Expect my comments by next weekend, k?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tare

TeeJay wrote:

Wow, this thread is dead.

Lol, I know that feel.
That one time you're free, no one is to be found.

I made this for AJL, took about 2 and a half hours.
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/Tare59/AJAB-youareas...

Nice work @Alberto
The background looks quite good. The only snag I saw was that Celestia's stomach seems to come out a bit far.
Other than that, effort can clearly be seen

Have some pics
Untitled

Untitled

What kind of things do you guys want to see in season 3?

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.