Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,361 to 8,380 of 14,348

TeeJay

RevolverFlare wrote:

I've mentioned this before, but I guess I should go with the full blown info post:

Is your body ready for the TEAM REVOLVER MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS BLASPHEMY BRONY CHALLENGE MARE-O-THON EXTRAVAGANZA/ WEDDING SPECIAL DUB?

19+ hours of pure pony action, leading up to the premier of the Team Revolver wedding special dub! Featuring your favorite NL Brony users!
@RevolverFlare, @Aqueous, @Tare, @Twilight-Crow, @Destroyer64, @Wildvine53, @Buob, @Applejacklove, @i-hate-ponies, @Big_Mac and @Chief_Braeburn!

You know it's going to be good when you have a deep-voiced Fluttershy voiced by me, and an Indian accent Applejack voiced by @Applejacklove.

The Friendship is Blasphemy will be LiveStreamed, and the mentioned people will all comment on the episodes as we go.
If you wish to contact me, add me on Skype. Skype ID: RevolverFlare

Eh? You guys contact each other? Like, webcam and stuff?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

RevolverFlare wrote:

But recently we started using Skype.

Wasn't that awkward?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AlbertoC

TeeJay wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Wasn't that awkward?

Taking into account that i don't SPEAK english as i WRITE it? I compose it waaaaaay better, trust me. (But then, that's why i'm not on skype.)

I'm not even in SquiggleVolt's team, for that matter...

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Syrup

TeeJay wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Wasn't that awkward?

PAINFULLY awkward. Long periods of silence. Nobody wanted to talk. I got so annoyed at everybody, so I just left.
We're getting better at it, though. We're having our first official meeting on Saturday. You can join if you want.

@AlbertoC, you still are part of Team Revolver, even though you only logged on and chatted with us once.

MasterGraveheart

Happy 9000 and Happy One Year, everypony!

I've actually been trying to make a meme comic based on this meme...

Untitled

However, when I upload it to Cheezburger, I get a lot of wasted space to the left and right. Any advice?

For what it's worth, this is how it keeps turning out.

Untitled

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Tare

LeCorporal wrote:

What is the website for team revolver?

Wait, who are you?
The revolver website was for a small idea RevolverFlare had and wanted to build upon. It ultimately fell apart, but we liked the website and the chat function so we decided to stay anyway. Now people sort of do what they want. Thankfully because they're all mature, nothing eh, bad, is ever posted.

Well, seldom posted. Or rather, posted just once.
But it only scarred two people.
The link to the site is somewhere in these 450+ pages.

Also Teejay, I imagine you're just talking about the picture, and not the video right?

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Lunapplebloom

Yay, 9,000! Were on our way to the the big 10,000. Happy one year anniversary, now lets see if we can keep going for another year.

@TeeJay It was kinda awkward I suppose... But how else are you going to have auditions. But awesome boss music from before. I could totally see those as being in game. I wish that it would happen someday.

@AlbertoC Congratulations on your premium status. I can't wait to see more art from you, whether it be pony related or not. Great pic finds by the way. Rarity is best queen, and Spike is hilarious as himself.

@Sylverstone Awesome find. She is stealin' all us bronies

@I-hate-ponies Awesome 9,000 post.

@RevolverFlare Congratulations on claiming your 9,000 reply. Thank you for the compliment, but I don't think I'll do that well. I'm just glad to be a part of it. And those figures are actually coming. I want.

@LeCorporal I never expected that on the end of that video either. It was perfect.

@Wildvine53 That's hilarious.

@Morpheel That is even more hilarious.

@Tare And your explanation puts the icing on an already delicious cake. I love those music videos. From the little I was able to hear, they are definitely the best fan made pony music I have heard. I don't see how he doesn't have more views then what he has.

@Aqueous I saw that Flutterlicious video some time ago. Thanks for showing me again though. Poor Fluttershy is right. Nice Pokemon/pony music.

@GuardianKing Awesome pixel Pinkie.

@Retro_on_theGo I know what you mean, I just want to find some pony pics, not all this other garbage. And I can't tell you, because I have not seen Magic.Mov, and don't plan on it either. But that's just me.

@MasterGraveheart I have no idea how to help you on that sorry. Nice premise though.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Yay! 9000 posts! Just in time for the 1 year anniversary.

@Morpheel That was odd, to say the least.

@RevolverFlare Those miniatures look awesome, I can't wait to get Big Mac and Granny Smith!

@Teejay The first time we used SKype, it was really awkward. The funny thing is, right after Revolver logged out, we opened up and even started singing.

@MasterGraveHeart Nice comic, but I don;t know how to help either. The object to my left is my Wall-e, I guess I'm doomed to live an isolated life....

More Cadence!
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

RevolverFlare wrote:

PAINFULLY awkward. Long periods of silence. Nobody wanted to talk. I got so annoyed at everybody, so I just left.
We're getting better at it, though. We're having our first official meeting on Saturday. You can join if you want.

No thanks, never happening. Skype is way too personal for me.

@Tare What are you talking about?

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

@Tare, You guys will never let me live that down.... It only happened once, and I thought that it got deleted.
Also, yes, it's true that the original Project Revolver crumbled, we're still going to do a comic project about Paranormal renegade cops.

@LeCorporal, you're welcome to join, though, most of us are either at school or asleep when you might be on.

You can still just chat with us in the regular site, @TeeJay.

Tare

TeeJay wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Party.mov.
It isn't out yet is it?

Also Corporal, I've got too many names to remember right now. People keep changing them.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

TeeJay

Tare wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Party.mov.
It isn't out yet is it?

Oh! Yeah, I was talking about the picture.

@RevolverFlare I...kinda lost the link to the site...again. Untitled

Eel

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Tried my comic again. Guess it's as good as it's going to get.

Untitled

Mine is my 3DS, how convenient.
Or a computer, depending on what you notice first.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.