Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,281 to 8,300 of 14,348

Bread-Not-Toast

Why is this so popular in so many forums?

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AlbertoC

Nick-Clegg wrote:

@Tare: Deploying explanation?

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

shingi_70

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Twilight_Crow

@AlbertoC FELIZ CUMPLEAĂ‘OS! Your pictures are so awsome! /)^3^(I

@GuardianKing Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

@Big_Mac CONGRATULATIONS! Always thought that design of yours was great. And you beat so many other cool ideas.

FOW

Today for the == Fic of the Week: ==
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/20685/Sunny-Skies-All-Day-Long

Not sure if already posted once, but celebrating is now on FimFiction.net, here it is. The Celestia story that should be an episode. It is short so go read it NOW. Enjoy.

And... Something Funny:

Untitled

And the usual thanks to all bronies for keeping the thread so full of pony.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

DEPLOYING CUTENESS BLAST

in 3
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Source.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Eel

ohmygosh

She's slowly becoming important.
The first fan named pony to become a toy (as far as I know), how awesome is that?
Even if they totally ruined her photo.

Also:
Untitled

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Macattack

@Everybrony: Thank you. I almost shed manly tears reading all your posts. Even though I still don't consider myself a brony, I will continue trying to support the community with art. ^^

@TwilightPoint: I just realized something… Are you Jarvan?

@AlbertoC: "Twilight! You've got to come see what I just did! It's priceless!!!" xD
That is a seriously epic Discord pic. Nice find, AlbertoC! I love how Celestia's eyeshadow is all messed up.

@Twilight_Crow: I blame it on the fact that the contest was starved of Big Mac entries. But thank you! I'll try to check out the fic sometime this week.
And lol, Luna _is _ the Knight. xD

I simply can't wait to see the return of Discord next season! (he is such a fun character) I want to see him have his sweet, chocolatey-rain revenge!

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

@SpoonyPegasus Because that is how they operate. It doesn't matter if they could include different episodes with different ponies, They do less work and people still buy it. XD

@Morpheel & @RevolverFlare I want both, especially Trixie.

@RPGShaymin Excellent. Hopefully that does the trick.

@Twilight_Crow Cuteness Blast Overload! Preparing to neutralize! It's to late... D'awww... And yes, as @Big_Mac says she is the knight. I'll have to read that one too at some point. Your welcome.

@AlbertoC D'awww... Some awesome artwork like always, specially the Discord one. That one just made me laugh out loud.

@Nick-Clegg I'll just deploy it for @Tare. I hope he doesn't mind.

Think of it like spongebob..and honestly a bit like star wars.

The world of MLP: FiM has monsters, dragons, fantasy creatures, interesting lands, danger, death, and tons of background things going on that the plot doesn't discuss because it's a different part of the world. Different cities and towns with recognizable characters.

Like star wars, the universe encourages fan growth. And even gives room for people to write fanfiction that doesn't even discuss the main characters--because they aren't needed, it's a fully functioning world. You could have another series in ponyville and ignore the mane six. Or go to fillydelphia, or canterlot. Or go back in time or in the future. But it makes sense to do that and you could imagine what happens in these stories and such.

It encourages a huge fanbase. It encourages creating OC ponies, or writing music for background ponies who never even speak. Stories, art, etc. It encourages a fan created universe.

Much like all the star wars fanart and such out there, you don't even have to include the main characters at all..the universe is well built enough you could create something for any given time and have it work.

And like spongebob, it's a kids show with grown up humor.

I hope that helps.

@Retro_on_theGo I like that shirt design. I'll have to consider getting it when I get @Big_Mac's shirt.

@TwilightPoint just saw the new update to your DA account. Keep up the good work.

@Sony_70 Those Spiderman ones always crack me up.

Also this is for you @RevolverFlare. Sorry for it being fashionably late, but I got caught up with other stuff. I present to everyone my first comic, as well as my first true attempt at ponies. (drum roll)
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Tare

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Shoot, a bit late I suppose.

Read the post above me.

Thanks @Applejacklove
Nice comic too!

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.