Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 14,348

shingi_70

Eh I don't mind that. Not a big fan of babs batgirl in the first place. I do adore this super girl a lot.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Well beyond the batman cartoon most of my time seeing babs was as oracle and my batgiel is usually Cass Cain or Steph brown.

Ahh yes ponies ponies ponies.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Eel

Considering she's just a normal girl wasting money on props and running over buildings, I think it fits her.

Ponies.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

shingi_70

Yeah they were done by the creator of the recent mlp cartoon and wanted to get ponynlife's thoughts.

Oh and for legality
Untitled

WAT!

Rocossa

I'd rank Lauren Faust's works something like this;

1. MLP:FiM
2. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
3. Super Best Friends Forever
4. Powerpuff Girls

Foster's was one of my favorite cartoons before MLP came along. From what I've seen, SBFF seems all right, but nothing I'd actively watch. I'm also just not into superheroes or comics either. I probably will end up watching more to see if it grows on me.
To be honest, I never cared for PPG, and I still don't. I'm not sure why, its always been "meh" to me.

Edited on by Rocossa

Rocossa

shingi_70

Well you don't like superheroes and that's what they are.

WAT!

Tare

MrArcade wrote:

Hey guys i was just on this thread that is now locked called "why are my little pony avatars so popular on the internet" and stuff so yeah there was brony bashing and stuff and yeah im not a brony and stuff so SEE YA!

I wouldn't call this report worthy, though we did get hit thrice.

I digress, Flare. MrArcade reminds of me a certain Kitty no?

Happy birthday. Enjoy the remaining 40 minutes or so.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

shingi_70

Happy Birthday

WAT!

Macattack

GuardianKing! I didn't know it was… it was… Happy Birthday!!! I hope you like apple cider, 'cause there's 200 barrels headed straight to your house. ^^

Hey, there's a bunch of new guys. Glad to have you, even though it was brief…

Oh yeah, I won the We Love Fine MLP Design Contest 3
I couldn't have done it without my family's helpful advice. I just wanna thank God for helping me develop my art up to this point. ^^
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, but even to those who didn't, I want to thank you all for your words of encouragement.

That's all. You guys are awesome.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

Wow, all lot of new faces showed up. Thanks for visiting.

@GuardianKing I'm late of course, but happy birthday.

@RevolverFlare With the glue, you have a sick and sadistic mind, and I thought that was hilarious.

@Sony_70 I must see that show at some point. It looks great from what I have seen before, and the ponyfied super heroes look awesome.

@Big_Mac I'm so happy for you my brother.

Oh, and here is Luna doing some gaming.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Congratulations @Big_Mac!
I will have to buy one sometime!
I hope you enjoy that $2500 cash

JustAnotherUser

ToastyYogurt

Happy birthday, @GuardianKing!

And congratulations, @BigMac!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

RPGShaymin

I should at least TRY to show some consistency at this point.
Happy Birthday to @GuardianKing, and @RevolverFlare!... I'm not sure how to follow that up...
Congratulation @Big_Mac! I remember seeing your design whole browsing, and finding it ironic after voting it up that it was yours.
@Aqueous
I HATE your Aurum Oribitars, though nice matches overall, haven't had a tough Light vs. Dark in a while.
@PokeTune
I still hold it to myself like a child's blanket, and go to paranoid measures to do so. I have many excuses as to why, some so good that they could be considered "Reasons", but still doesn't defeat the insecurity I have with it.
@Applejacklove
I'm gonna try to borrow my friend's 3DS (He doesn't even care about it anymore) and try to trade FCs with you. Hopefully we can fight then.
@AlbertoC
That picture.... wow.
Heheheh...
[youtube:7Dw7Azyrr1Q]
EDIT:
I HAD TO EDIT TO PUT THIS HERE
[youtube:R4B_w7zMoAM&feature=g-all-lik]
GLORIOUS!

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.