Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,241 to 8,260 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

Man, Luna has got to be the best gamer/multitasker EVAR.
Also, happy birthday Pinkie Pie! ^And everypony else I missed during my mini-hiatus....^

"Thanks, Destroyer64!"

(I thought her birthday would be when Party of One aired. )

That reminds me, I guess I'm not posting as much as I have been. But I'm still watching the thread, and I'll try to stay posted for the foreseeable future, and try to post once in a while. I guess this is what happens when a show is on a season break....

That new pony commercial is pretty cool. It would be awesome if there was an FiM game like that. Then again, we got fangames coming from every angle, so maybe I'm asking for too much.

Also, did @Revolverflare eat Gummi?!

@PokeTune: My parents know, but they don't really care, nor do they watch the show. Though my mom says its one of the few shows I watch that isn't stupid. That counts for something, right?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AlbertoC

PokeTune wrote:

May I just ask a question?How many of you Bronies have told your parents(assuming your still with them)about your attraction to his show,and what was their reaction when you told them?

My parents know. My brothers know. My uncles and grandmother know. My close friends know. My far friends know. The guy who imported me my blind bags and Friendship express DVD knows. Everyone by now knows. They all don't care. This world is harsh.

Untitled
Source: http://deathcutlet.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Panic-292600145

By now, i have a liking of posting artwork i find... If that's OK with you, that is...

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Syrup

Untitled

Untitled

A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
A Canterlot Wedding Part 2
Hearts and Hooves Day
Sweet and Elite
The Best Night Ever

Love is in the air… it’s time to celebrate a royal wedding! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding is coming to DVD on August 7, 2012 from Shout! Factory in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding features 5 episodes that everypony will love, including “A Canterlot Wedding, Part 1,” “A Canterlot Wedding, Part 2,” “Hearts And Hooves Day,” “Sweet & Elite,” and “The Best Night Ever.” Bonus features will include a coloring sheet and more! Girls can also act out imaginative stories of their own with delightful MY LITTLE PONY wedding-themed figures, play-sets, and vehicles from Hasbro.

When it’s announced that Twilight Sparkle’s older brother, Shining Armor, is set to marry Princess Celestia’s niece, Cadence, all the ponies in Equestria should be celebrating. But there’s one pony in Ponyville who’s not so thrilled with the news — Twilight Sparkle! Why is the young unicorn so concerned? And will the royal wedding go off without a hitch? Find out in the two-part special, and then join us for the perfect after-party — three more My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic episodes, all included in the first-ever DVD release of My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding!

My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding is priced at $14.97 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com

Edited on by Syrup

MasterGraveheart

PokeTune wrote:

May I just ask a question?How many of you Bronies have told your parents(assuming your still with them)about your attraction to his show,and what was their reaction when you told them?

My mom knows about it. It's... a slow process. She certainly doesn't understand it, despite my best efforts. Probably still thinking of the old show.

My dad's certainly seen all the ponies on my desk. You'd have to be blind not to see the pastel colored awesomeness allover my desk. He hasn't said a thing about it.

My sister doesn't know.

So, yeah, I'm pretty much a closet brony at home.

@Squiggie: I'm saving up my money as we speak. If these single-disc releases sell well, the closer we'll be to season sets on Blu-Ray.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Tare

Never told my parents. I don't see them a whole lot due to the nature of their work. Never really found a suitable time to bring it up.
Unfortunately I haven't had much time for the wallpaper. I plan to make some progress over the weekend.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Lunapplebloom

@RevolverFlare Excellent welcome comic as always. That commercial is ace. I love the old Atari look. Definitively the best commercial they have produced. And more sets on the way... sweet! I finally opened the friendship express DVD after much deliberation. It was just to good to leave sealed.

@Destroyer64 You are probably right about her birthday being then. I never gave it much thought until now. And I'm with you on your question. Did @RevolverFlare just eat Gummi?

@TwilightPoint Awesome vector. Congrats on the project so far.

@Wildvine53 Your welcome. Now that image was awesome. I'll save that for when I need to change my wallpaper. Also, I agree. That would make things easier.

@Tare Really? That's sad. Glad you'll make some progress over the weekend. I can't wait to see it.

@MasterGraveheart. Your right there. I'm hoping for that someday too.

@Retro_on_theGo You keep telling yourself that

@AlbertoC Excellent stuff you keep bringing up. Twilight looks great in that pic. Keep it up, that is... if you want to...

As for myself, I haven't tried to keep the fact that I like ponies hidden. Even though it is rather frustrating when you're walking in a mall, and your sister and her friend rub unicorn/pony in your face that has nothing to do with the show. But they all have been very excepting of it for the most part. My dad still says, that in liking show, I have to much time on my hands.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

The return of welcome-barfing!!! Also did he just eat gummi??????

IGOR!

Whopper744

whao other thing got locked too.
Well, I was trying to type:

I guess that's a good enough explanation for me of what this show is.
Those old cartoon network shows were good that you all compared it to, but I'm kind of past watching Cartoon Network at this point.
Don't really have time for cable.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

shingi_70

Mop isn't on CN.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MrArcade

Hey guys i was just on this thread that is now locked called "why are my little pony avatars so popular on the internet" and stuff so yeah there was brony bashing and stuff and yeah im not a brony and stuff so SEE YA!

MrArcade

Soopaman

What's Mop? You mean MLP? Yeah, it's on The Hub.

Banana Slamma!

shingi_70

Stupid auto correct.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

malpon

Just to show there are no hard feeling, i'm taking all the bronies on a field trip

Untitled

more good news, they have a souvenir shop too

Edited on by malpon

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Yrreiht

RevolverFlare wrote:

Look! I got this from my recent trip to the Elmer's Glue Factory:
Untitled

O.O you sick bastard! xD

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

shingi_70

Meet your new colorful overlords

[youtube:aX20SKziVxI]
[youtube: cuzquQIqsz4]

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.