Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 821 to 840 of 14,348

Tare

Just finished watching it for a second time. There is a part 1 and 2 on youtube.

Thought it was hilarious. But now that you mentioned it, I just realized there was no Rarity, hardly any Rainbow dash too.
Spike dressed as a dragon? Why not.
I didn't think the show could get funnier, especially since the whole Twilight goes insane episode.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Yrreiht

LiquidVolt wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Rarity doesn't appear at all!?!?!

Nope...

Me is dissapoint....
Fun episode however

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Syrup

Tare wrote:

Just finished watching it for a second time. There is a part 1 and 2 on youtube.

Thought it was hilarious. But now that you mentioned it, I just realized there was no Rarity, hardly any Rainbow dash too.
Spike dressed as a dragon? Why not.
I didn't think the show could get funnier, especially since the whole Twilight goes insane episode.

I've seen this episode 5 times, and it gets better every time. Like the first time I watched the episode I didn't notice the Cutie Mark Crusaders or the Jaws reference.

TeeJay

Maybe Rarity was so busy making everyone's costumes that she had to sleep through the festival.

Also, "'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled thou ungrateful welp!"
Best Luna line ever.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Next Episode (which airs in 2 weeks) is going to be a Rarity and Sweetie Belle episode, so maybe that will make up for the fact that she wasn't in this episode.

Syrup

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

EPISODE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 2 Episode 7: May the Best Pet Win!
Air Date: November 19th, 2011
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.

Noire

Rarity couldn't make it to the show because Luna is sooooooo much more fabulous anyways and what's the point? Oh Luna, you were everything I dreamed, and so much more. We need MOAR OF YOU, MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT~

And every time there's a new episode, I figure I can't love Pinkie Pie any more, and then we get stuff like "No I'm not, I'm a chicken!" and I just ... can't ... argh SQUEEEEEEEEEEE~.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

EvilRegal

So much awesome, so much cuteness! Pinkie Pie is more chicken than any chicken that's ever lived! SHE EVEN LAYS EGGS, ROTFLMAO! And, did anypony notice derpy eyes Pinkie when getting the first piece of feed, uh I mean candy leading to the ally? Boy, she gets into character (actually, I believe she thought she was a chicken). Scootaloo told Pinkie Pie beforehand, "be the chicken", and she was.

Back to derpy, best Derpy Hooves scene ever, pulling the plug out of the tub! Poor Derpy! Simply adorable!

Spike: I'm a dragon.
Me: I did not know that!
Spike is a Double Dragon (cue rimshot, then Double Dragon theme song).
[youtube:d4rLtxzle6k]

Love how Rainbow Dash (or Rainbow Bolt) uses various clouds for trolling! Whether soaking somepony, or striking somepony in the flank with lightning! But, you troll by the bolt, you get trolled by the bolt! Luna got her good!

Didn't get to see Flutterbunny as I'd hoped, but she was back to her scardypony self, and we got to hear Fluttersheep again when Twilight was getting her out of the house! Had to satisfy Twilight Sparkle not to be the victim of a door for a change.

Next, Pipsqueek. Absolutely adorable. I went "awwwwwwwwwwwwww" so many times! All the little ponies in their costumes were cute, but especially him! Can't see costumes I see on Halloween topping this episode!!!

Last, but not least, poor misunderstood, socially awkward Luna (I can relate, my Princess)! Adorable herself in a very loud way! Guess you have to expect something like this given her reputation and this being her first public appearance since returning as Nightmare Moon! She definitely lived up to the hype (though not quite the shy one many thought). The royal speak around everypony speaking normally reminded me of Cyan in Final Fantasy VI! Anyway, I was so happy she was accepted and had double fun in the end! This episode was definitely awesome enough to hold me for two weeks!

Oh, anypony going to use the greeting from this episode when going trick or treating?
"NIGHTMARE NIGHT, WHAT A FRIGHT, GIVE US SOMETHING SWEET TO BITE"!
Oh, anypony says I'm too old for trick or treating, I have my comeback. "Too old for free candy? NEVER!!!!!"

Oh, for those of you who didn't get it straight the first time, Pinkie Pie isn't a genius. She's a chicken.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Rocossa

Officially my new favorite episode! The part with Fluttershy was just genius, I loved every minute! No song too, which I'm ok with.

Rocossa

LordTendoboy

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Spike: I'm a dragon.
Me: I did not know that!
Spike is a Double Dragon (cue rimshot, then Double Dragon theme song).
[youtube:d4rLtxzle6k]

I prefer this version:
[youtube:rCPTb9h2V5s]

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

BleachFan

Aaahhh, great episode!
Love Luna as a character! Changes avatar
"HUZZAH! How many points to I RECEIVE?!"

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

EvilRegal

Derpy Link! Skyward Sword doesn't have a boomerang, because Derpy Link took it, hee hee. Check out the cutie mark.
Untitled

Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo play switcharoo!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

I wish they would've shown Rarity's scene:

Lovemebuthateme: loved episode 4 <3, may I ask why rarity wasn't in it?

Lauren: She was in the script. Sounds like she got cut.

Kitmit: what was she suppose to do in the script? You think she would of made herself some fabulous nightmare night costume for herself.

Lauren: She was still working on her costume, and perfectionist as she is, it wasn't ready. (I forget what it was.)

There was a whole sequence where Twilight brought Luna to Rarity's for a makeover, hoping she could give Luna a "softer," less intimidating look. Rarity freaked out about getting to dress up a Princess and over did it, covering her in the pinkiest pink princess get up ever. Luna disliked it and in taking it off, had a piece of the dress in her mouth. Pinkie showed up just at that moment and screamed that Nightmare Moon ate a princess and all the kids screamed and ran.

-DL-

^It's good, yo.

I saw this on iTunes, and it's $50 for an HD season pass. Yikes. Thankfully, I have Hub.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

LordJumpMad

You ponies need to stop it or something bad will happen to your pony.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Syrup

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

EPISODE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 2 Episode 7: May the Best Pet Win!
Air Date: November 19th, 2011
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.

Episode 8

Season 2 Episode 8:The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Air Date: November 26, 2011
Synopsis:There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.