Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,181 to 8,200 of 14,348

Syrup

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So yeah really late to this but the royal wedding special felt meh at best to me. I hated the main conflict. The ending was kind of fun. Over all it was ok, but nothing I really cared about. I absolutely hate how many songs there were in it btw. Thank goodness I DVRed it so I could skip them. ( I gave every song like a minute or 50 seconds chance to impress me btw)

...You sound like a very harsh judge of shows.

lol, actually I kind of am. I know with shows like MLP there is little to no reason to seriously judge it, and I don't. When I watch it I just enjoy what is offered, but this one episode just felt so, idk. I've been in a pretty bad mood for a while now so that may have something to do with it, but still. I wasn't really judging the episode. Just saying this one felt real generic to me.

I know how you feel. I thought the same thing about the special. Really underwhelming and generic.

TeeJay

I felt the exact opposite. It felt special and the ponies were actually in danger, which is definitely different. There was a love story involved and the episodes felt emotional, especially in the songs, and you could tell extra care was put into the episode.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

PokeTune

This is one of the longest running threads i`ve ever seen....

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

Tare

TeeJay wrote:

I felt the exact opposite. It felt special and the ponies were actually in danger, which is definitely different. There was a love story involved and the episodes felt emotional, especially in the songs, and you could tell extra care was put into the episode.

I'm going to go stand here with this guy.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Twilight_Crow

Tare wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

And I'm with you guys, this episode tried its best to please as much of their audience as thay could. I could feel the effort. Of course you can't please everypony, that is life. But I give Studio B, a big thums up for its quality, and for adding Luna last minute.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Retro_on_theGo

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Tare wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

And I'm with you guys, this episode tried its best to please as much of their audience as thay could. I could feel the effort. Of course you can't please everypony, that is life. But I give Studio B, a big thums up for its quality, and for adding Luna last minute.

Your peer pressure won't work on me! I'm sticking with my and the Panty and Stocking fan's opinion! (btw squiggle, how is that show? I keep meaning to check it out, but the perverted theme keeps scaring me away. There's a 12 year old kid in the house, lol.)

Tare

Someone here somewhere needs a welcome comic or something.

Anyway, have some generic Bon-Bon.

Heh, just saw a mistake. Can you spot it?

Untitled

Edited on by Tare

Twilight_Crow

To ALL Fanfiction lovers, listen well-

Today in the == Fic of The Week.== an event of biblic proprtions. The BEST imo MLP:FiM Fanfiction, in the history of MLP:FiM Fanfictions has been completed:

The Empty Room

Untitled

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-empty-room.html

A classical adventure that turns into much more. This story took about a year of work from the amazing Wanderer D. It is a master piece of story telling in general, and in the world of MLP fanfics there are no other fic like this. (Warning:Grimdark)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Tare wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I'm in this group too. All the songs in Friendship is Magic I like, but some more than others. And this episode had one of my all time favorites, with the villian and the Princess singing. @Twilight_Crow is right, you can just see extra care and attention to detail in this one. But everyone has a right to there opinion.

@Twilight_Crow I'll have to check out that one then, but I may stop midway, depending on how grimdark it is.

@DarkGameMasterX You can thank the brony community for that, and the fact that the show is one of the best shows to come along in a while. Probably one of the reasons for it's high success, is the that it had no right to be successful. If history had repeated itself, they would have produced it like all the rest, a bland unimaginative children's show. But thanks to it's excellent producers, the most prominent Laura Faust, they have crafted a universe that is rich in history and full of character.

@Tare Hmm... for the Rarity one, I'm drawing a blank. How about "That'll foil your plot to destroy fashion in the world." As for Bon-Bon I don't see anything wrong with it, except maybe the leg being too high on her right. Awesome job though on both.

Welcome Back @Blue_Ace. I trust you were successful in your endeavors.

@Aqueous Your welcome, can't wait to see what you do next.

@TeeJay More gender swapping, Those help me see the difference. Still prefer the originals, but Spike looks cute as a girl.

@AlbertoC Those pictures and gif were amazing. I love your art contributions. Thanks for sharing them.

@GameReviewerX Welcome to the herd! Umm... if you want to join... that is...

Who's that pony?
Untitled

Goodnight everypony.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Well, my camping has a terrible wifi rotator, so i might show up from time to time. Ponies ponies Rainbow Dash.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Nintengirl

Yay I'm back. Overall I got the normal sized Applejack and Pinkie Pie and Twilight on a scooter.
And we watched some MLP on netflix.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

RPGShaymin

You know what? Forget what I said before, I seem to only have the resolve to post after a KI:U game.
@Aqueous
Good games, I think I put the CPU difficulty up a bit too high, but good games nonetheless. (I now hate Aurum Orbitars and love my Knuckle Staff)
@Twilight_Crow
Off it goes into the bowels of my Nook's secondary storage. I noticed it a little while ago, and didn't think much of it. Opinion Pending.
Also, would you mind if I added you via 3DS Friend code?
@Tare
"Another day, another nickel."
(lololololo i make good joke)
@Nintengirl
Because I haven't seemed to have greeted you yet, Hellop and welcome to the thread.
Wanna swap codes?
@GuardianKing
Reaction:
#1.No.
#2.Wat?
#3.YES!
The end
EPILOUGE:
[youtube:ecwGfK1Abzk&feature=plcp]
Because alarm

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Lunapplebloom

@TwilightPoint I'm sorry, I didn't mention about your project before. It looks great! I can't wait to see the rest of your hard work.

Excellent find @AlbertoC, that one made me laugh. I'll be sure to watch that artist.

@SpoonyPegasus Yay, for WiFi routers. Hope you have a good time where you are at.

@Nintengirl Huzzah! Sounds like you had a great time on your birthday. I have Applejack and Pinkie Pie too, but no Twilight yet. I need three more to complete my mane 6 collection.

@Blue_Ace I'm glad you did.

@GuardianKing That advert is awesome. Don't mess with those ponies, especially Pinkie Pie.

@RPGShaymin That's alright, you don't need to post every day to be part of this herd. Just do it whenever you feel like it. I'll always be around if humanly possible. As for the video, Wowsers! That is interesting to say the least.

Here you guys go. Fluttershy just standing there. Goodnight everypony.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Tare

Discord attends a Q&A.
Confirmed for season 3.
[youtube:df-jbBSawBk]

I'll admit watching this was hard, but then I realized that John and Tara are both sort of geeky as it were. They're just a bit more attractive.

Edited on by Tare

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.