Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,081 to 8,100 of 14,348

GuardianKing

Both: Sugarcube corner it is then!
Horus: Pinkie, you'd better not throw us off too far!
A blinding flash of light engulfs everyone into a small, magenta star. The celestial body flew away at great speeds, leaving behind a trail of gold and silver dust.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Tare

Meanwhile, Luna munched furiously on a bag of goldfish.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Twilight_Crow

Aqueous wrote:

"No Princess, you can't do that. There has to be a better way." Flinches as the network of cracks expand and spread farther over the bubble. "Can't you deal with them safely like the parasprites in Phillydelphia?" Flinches with the next blow "Your right, we have maybe a minute, then I'll no longer be able to hold the shield. I'm sorry Princess." Flinches with the latest blow "Applebloom, I suggest you hide in the basement and lock the door, you should be safe down there and they should not be able to get you. Celestia, I'm not letting you go alone."

Celestia smiles at Twilight. "Very well, let me come out first, I'll call their attention. When you see fit, drop the shield and attack them while they are focused on me. Then let's both move towards the Everfree Forest, we must take them away from Ponyville. Let us come out of this unharmed." ยจCelestia opens the front door, goes out and runs out of the shield...

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

A bright star forms before Sugarcube corner. From the luminous source emerges everyone involved at Manehattan.
Saevin: Freakin.... Gah!
The two alicorns collapse.
Saevin: Horus... You lied to us. You said you gathered enough strength, but in the end, you have to sacrifice some life energy just to get us here. Way to Overburn...
Saevin hears loud noises and shrill cries coming from afar.
Saevin: Down there guys! There seems to be some sort of commotion. Someone help me set master on my back. Everyone else, be careful!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

Meanwhile, at the Books and Branches Library,

It takes them a while, but the Parasprites finally realize that the Princess is out of the bubble, and is now standing in front of them.
"So, Princess... "
The hulking mass of Parasprites began to morph, until finally, they were all arranged in an almost humanoid form.
"...looks like you made it just in time for the party."

ToastyYogurt

"Well, here's Sugarcube Corner! Maybe she's in here!" Pinkie opens the door
"Huh? She's not here! I could've sworn she'd be here...."
Just then, Pinkie has an idea.
"I know! Maybe she's not here, but we can bake some cupcakes as bait!
"OR! Or, we can bake a cake that looks like a pony, and use that as bait! Maybe she'll like it!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Twilight_Crow

RevolverFlare wrote:

Meanwhile, at the Books and Branches Library,

It takes them a while, but the Parasprites finally realize that the Princess is out of the bubble, and is now standing in front of them.
"So, Princess... "
The hulking mass of Parasprites began to morph, until finally, they were all arranged in an almost humanoid form.
"...looks like you made it just in time for the party."

The Princess narrows her eyes and changes into a battle stance. The cards sorrounding her start glowing deep blue, as they move around her. "I know that you are Revolver's murderer. But, who or what are you? What do you want in here?"

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Syrup

"Isn't it obvious..."

She slowly raises her fist

"I'm here to kill you and strip you of your delicious flesh!"

The giant behemoth then brought her fist down, seemingly engulfing the Princess.

Tare

These fish are pretty darn

Empty.

Dammit...

Luna began flipping through a Rarity's secret catalogue. But she wasn't one for such outfits, so she tossed it aside and began looking through an issue of NIGHTGUARD!!! Her eye's nearly broke from widening in surprise. For she saw the most amazing, not-made-out-of-bat's armor she'd ever seen.

"THOU SHALT ACQUIRE YONDER ITEM!"

And thus she wrote her return address on an envelope and stuck 3 stamps on it.
She deposited it in the nearest Canadian Post box.

She could hardly wait.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Chief_Braeburn

"That's a good idea Pinkie Pie, but how would we lure her to it?" exclaimed Braeburn.

Edited on by Chief_Braeburn

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

Twilight_Crow

"No you won't!" Said Celestia after appearing from a teleportation spell right behind the head of the creature. "You won't get anyone else's life, I will protect my subjects from you!" The Princess' horn glow deep blue, and hunderds of cards shoot towards the moster, cutting in and out of it several times, and separeting the parasprites, some of the unfortunate creatures consumed by flames.

Syrup

"YOU DARE HURT ME, YOU WENCH?!?"

She quickly morphed her body to accommodate for the loss of resources.

Though her size was greatly diminished, she was still much larger than the Princess.

She didn't want to risk loosing more Parasprites, so, she decided to split herself in two; This way, the Princess was going to have a hard time keeping track of both Evil Pinkie's.

Lunapplebloom

Meanwhile in the cellar, Applebloom has her head against the door, and hears a dull thump. The room begins to rumble slightly, then stops. "I hope there okay out there," she says under her breath. She then turns around to see... well not much of anything. It was dark. She felt around for a candle of some kind around the door and found it. She lights the candle with a match that had been left beside it, then picks it up and makes her way down the stairs, thinking "Well, if I can't help them out there, I'll see what I can find in here."

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

"I dunno, I figure if we leave it out somewhere, she'll find it. Anyway, let's worry about that later and start baking!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Twilight_Crow

Celestia lands and stares at the two monstruosities. All her cards already sorrounding her as she messures her opponents. "You haven't answer my question, who are you? Your energy feels familiar, twisted but familiar." While speaking she gives a few unsure steps towards out of town, the creatures follow and start surrounding her.

Syrup

"Before I answer that, I must ask..."
And in a very condescending and almost sarcastic tone, she says,
"Chimney Cherry, or Cherry Chonga?"

AlbertoC

TeeJay wrote:

So much RPs...and no pony news or discussions. No time to try to catch up on what's going on here. I'm out!

...Sadly, i can also relate. I'm drowning in work right now... The university tasks have grew to a merciless amount and size... I hadn't slept well since thursday (even in the weekend i had to go to an exam!) I started exams again on thursday, they finish on monday, and i had to finish two big projects for yesterday (one of which didn't worked as expected... )
That aside, i'm not dead, just terribly busy. I'm still in debt of two artworks, i will now post them in sketch form to contribute something...

Firstly, there is this drawing of Octavia that has took me forever to finish.
Untitled

And second, this is the idea of how i want to portray Celestia in a comission i'm doing for Twilight_Crow...
Untitled
Celestia will be looking at a dawn.

I'm really sorry i can't make your drawing properly, i made this really quick on sunday and wanted to finish the sketch... But i will do it someday, sometime. If you like the concept i could vector the background for the time being. (THIS is why i want a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. And my sudden dissapearances are the reason i sometimes ask for FCs)

See you around, guys...

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Twilight_Crow

@AlbertoC I know how it is with college work. Hope you go through it flawlessly. Thank you for working on my commision, there is no hurry I know you are busy. I love the idea btw, so go ahead with it. Thanks.

V8_Ninja

And so this thread has devolved into a MLP role-playing thread. #sigh#...

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.