Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,061 to 8,080 of 14,348

Tare

TeeJay wrote:

So much RPs...and no pony news or discussions. No time to try to catch up on what's going on here. I'm out!

I'm standing over here with him.

Nothing really to report right now. It's speculated that Discord will return in season 3 because his voice actor is in season 3.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Macattack

Big Macintosh walks slowly along the edge of a quiet old swamp. A group of fireflies can be seen lazily floating by. "Eyup"

@Tare: I really do hope Discord makes an epic return in season 3. (and let's face it, who else could possible have that guy's super-distinct voice?) I would definitely watch the episode he is/would be in. ^^

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

@Tare That would be awesome if it happens. As @Big_Mac said, I couldn't imagine his voice to be used for anything else.

Well there has been a lot of ups and downs this season. Maybe I should make a list of best episodes so far... Nah, I'll leave it to @MasterGraveheart. He seems to know what he is doing. Besides, he mentioned it first.

Goodnight everypony.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Tare

Tare wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

So much RPs...and no pony news or discussions. No time to try to catch up on what's going on here. I'm out!

I'm standing over here with him.

Nothing really to report right now. It's speculated that Discord will return in season 3 because his voice actor is in season 3.

Ah, I've come across some news.

Hasbro released its latest financial report. Bullets:

MLP is the only franchise is Hasbro's girls' line to show sales growth this quarter. It's replaced Littlest Pet Shop as the #1 girls' toy.

The rest of the girls' line is doing rather poorly. Basically Hasbro's entire girl line is dependent on Pony right now.

Among the target audience, MLP is the Hub's #2 show, behind Transformers Rescue Bots. This figure does not include adult viewers. Overall Hub ratings are up, though still not as strong as Hasbro would like.

MLP's growth has been excellent. The show is now seen in 160 countries and has turned around the MLP toy franchise. A year ago, it was struggling, but now it's the #1 girls' toy in the country.

source:
http://www.derpyhoovesnews.com/1st-quarter-report-hasbro-inc-...

REJOICE!

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Odnetnin

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I am now going to watch the first episode, so help me.

I never expected this.
Well, be warned. Later episodes are much beter than ep 1.

Nooooo! I thought ep 1/2 was really good.

@RevolverFlare Thanks. I just want to see what the show is all about, and give it a fair shake.
@Twilight_Crow Nice to see you again. I'm a little worried about spoilers since I like to know as little as possible about shows, ha ha.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Oddy wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I am now going to watch the first episode, so help me.

I never expected this.
Well, be warned. Later episodes are much beter than ep 1.

Nooooo! I thought ep 1/2 was really good.

If you think those two are good, just wait till you see Return To Harmony!
Also, we wooooon!
pweep!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Syrup

@Oddy, on behalf of all of the NintendoLife bronies, I would like to welcome you to our herd with open arms.
Just as you accepted the show, we all accept you.
Welcome!

Syrup

Outside of the force field,
Evil Pinkie was leading an attack on said force field with her newly acquired army of Parasprites.
Suddenly, the swarm formed into a pair of giant arms, and then proceeded to start punching the force field.

Aqueous

Winces as if in pain "They are changing tactics." Looks through the broken window "Celestia, if you can, can you get Spike, Applebloom and Peewee to safety. Then come back and we'll get out safely, together." I don't think I'll have the time to wait but at least they'll make it and maybe I'll have enough time to warp away myself. Ha, no, I doubt I will but I won't lose them. "Quick go." Winces as cracks start to form

Neat find, Untitled

Some stuff,
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4tzpuc
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4wdet9
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4x9r99 (Guess who's )

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

After being so disappointed by the Royal Wedding, I've decided to turn to the second best alternative:

Untitled

Generation 3 will never disappoint me!

Wildvine53

Unlike Revolver, I loved the Royal Wedding, flaws and all. While I'd love to see Cadence come back for Season 3, I'm pretty sure we'll never hear of her again. I guess I'll have to settle for great fan art.
Untitled

@Applebloom I thought the same thing, I had to share it here.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Lunapplebloom

"But, we just can't leave without you, Twilight! We gotta stick together! Applebloom exclaimed, as the shield was cracking even further.

@Aqueous, those picture are amazing. I love the Garfield one. He's my favorite cat. And I do know who that is, but I'll keep it under wraps for now.

@Tare Huzzah! It's nice to know we are impacting there figures.

@Wildvine53 that is just beautiful.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

"Don't worry Applebloom, everything will be fine." Celestia nuzzles the filly, and turns to Twilight. "I know what you plan my faithful student, and If you think for just one second I'll let you, you don't know me. There is another way. These creatures, they are control by the same sisnister entity that tried to break here looking as Revolver, and he was looking for me." Celestia spreds her wings, and her horn glows, a miriad of cards raise and surrond her each one controlled by her magic. "If they want me, they have no idea what they are asking for. Twilight, keep up the shield up all the time you can, just in case some of them decide to not follow me." This time I won't fail.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

"No Princess, you can't do that. There has to be a better way." Flinches as the network of cracks expand and spread farther over the bubble. "Can't you deal with them safely like the parasprites in Phillydelphia?" Flinches with the next blow "Your right, we have maybe a minute, then I'll no longer be able to hold the shield. I'm sorry Princess." Flinches with the latest blow "Applebloom, I suggest you hide in the basement and lock the door, you should be safe down there and they should not be able to get you. Celestia, I'm not letting you go alone."

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Back in Manehattan
Saevin: Everyone; I sense grave danger ahead.
Horus: No shiz! Really! That's what Revolver's been trying to say!
Saevin: It's no use... At this rate... That's it! Everyone, lend a part of your strength to Horus. I know our magic seems simple to execute, but teleporting this amount of people to a specific location is draining his MP faster than he can regenerate it.
Horus: We usually perform powerful spells together, but considering he's useless without sunlight, I'll need your strength to finish casting the spell!
Saevin: Revolver! Tell us; where specifically in Ponyville do you want us to go?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

"Hmm, where would I be if I was a mass murder? Well, I'd be at Sugarcube corner! Well, even if I wasn't a mass murder, I'd be at Sugarcube corner...."

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

"But... I don't know if I can leave you! I'm so scared!" Applebloom stated. Just then the shield started cracking more. "Umm... maybe I will take your advice." Applebloom then runs for the basement and bolts the door behind her.

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.