Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,041 to 8,060 of 14,348

GuardianKing

Saevin: Where would that be? Ponyville? Canterlot? By the way Horus, how did you get from Manehattan to Canterlot so fast?
Horus: I traveled with the night. The wings of darkness are quite fast when there is little to no sunlight. Now come on! Pinkie, just tell us where to go, and we'll fly you there!
Saevin: Again, pardon my questioning of your judgement, but how in the world do you expect being able to carry another pony on your back?
Horus: ...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

Just as he was about to answer Horus and Saevin, Pinkie blurts out,

Destroyer64 wrote:

"Okee dokee lokee! Let's go!"
Pinkie grabs Gummi and before she leaves through the door, and says, "Bye everypony! We have to find my sad part and Chubby's body!"

"I guess we should head to Ponyville."

Revolver explained their current situation, and how he saw his body heading to Ponyville and how he believes that the evil Pinkie might be inside of it.

"But, I don't think that we're going to make it in time... Unless, you use your freaky alicorn magic."

Meanwhile, in Ponyville,

The evil Pinkie gathered her troops that were inside of Revolver's body. She organized them, and got ready to attack the library.

"COME NOW! LET US DESTROY OUR OPPRESSORS!"

Then, they all began to eat away at the magical force field.

Lunapplebloom

Oh, Princess Celestia, you're here!? Now that makes me feel better. Applebloom wipes the tears from her eyes. "So that wasn't Revolver then? Something seemed off about him when I saw him in town earlier. So I followed him here, and this happened." Applebloom looked to the clump of hair on the ground. "I'm glad your alright Twilight."

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

"I'm glad your safe Applebloom. Now I could take you straight home to Applejack but seeing as I need to keep the force field up, you'll need to sleep here tonight." Twitches "I think something, no multiple things are bouncing off the bubble."

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

In Manehattan
Horus: I'm glad you bring up our freaky alicorn magic, and quite frankly a little flattered too. However, the moon isn't fully lit yet, and only then will I have enough power to teleport us all.
Saevin: You see, our magic isn't boundless; we must store enough light/dark energy to activate it. Magical Points, or MP for short, is crucial to our spells.
Horus: Thankfully, the moon hall shine in less than fifteen minutes. Once it does, I can recharge my powers and teleport us all at once.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Twilight_Crow

The Princess trots towards the window and watches in shock at the many parasprites trying to devour it. "Bouncing is not the word I would use to what those are doing. I really think we are besically trapped now." She calls Twilight so she can watch too.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

Both: 3... 2... 1...
The moon finally shone brightly in the night sky. Magenta spheres surrounded around Horus. They spun like satellites around a planet.
Horus: Give me a few more minutes
A fluorescent, lavender circle was formed around his hooves, dirtied by the mud and dirt..
Horus: Everyone, come in this circle, now!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Lunapplebloom

Applebloom comes to the window, and is horrified at the sight. "Were going to be eaten alive!" she screams.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@GuadrainKing - It is already night, please go back and edit

"No we won't Applebloom, I wish Pinkie was here to deal with this mess. Well Celestia, how did you deal with Parasprites?" Looking at Celestia hopefully

Twilight_Crow

"We basically use musical magic to lure them back towards their habitat, but these creatures... thay are not parasprites, just like Revolver was not Revolver. I'm not sure pacific measures would work with them..." Her face it's as stern as it can be. "As I see it we have two options, I could try help you keep the shield, but those parasprites somehow are damaging it. I don't know how much we could resist. Or we could try to fight our way out, then escape and reach a place that keeps up safe for enough time for me to teleport us away."

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Chief_Braeburn

"Well, what are we going to do?" Asked Braeburn "Are we going to catch the train or use Horus's magic to get to Ponyville?"

Edited on by Chief_Braeburn

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

Aqueous

"Celestia we both know it is hopeless then. We cannot fight with Applebloom here, not only that but Spike and Peewee are sleeping upstairs. Then nopony knows that we are here in danger which means we've lost. I just don't see away out Princess."

Lunapplebloom

"I don't know how much longer we can stay here. This is really bad," Applebloom whimpers, unsure of what to do.

Previously Applejacklove

Gummioguava

Destroyer64 wrote:

"Okee dokee lokee! Let's go!"
*Pinkie grabs Gummi and before she leaves through the door, says "Bye everypony! We have to find my sad part and Chubby's body!"

Pinkie scoops gummi onto her back and Gummi looks back at the cupcakes horrified and back at pinkie. Gummi kind of points to the cupcakes with his head but Pinkie doesn't notice. the cold and hungry crocodile gives up and snuggles into Pinkies fluffy soft pink hair and goes to sleep

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

TeeJay

So much RPs...and no pony news or discussions. No time to try to catch up on what's going on here. I'm out!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Hello, @GuardianKing (I spelled your name right, so you know that I'm serious.)

On behalf of everybody that is currently partaking in the RP, I would like to bring into question your last couple of posts.
As I've noticed, you don't really seem to pay attention to the other posts. I know that you're quite anxious to continue, but remember, everybody works at their own pace.
You can't rush these things; If you do, they will come out sloppy.
Through out this entire RP, we've all had to correct you, due to the fact that it seems that you disregard the other RPer's ideas, and continue on your own.
This brings me to the matter at hand; It seems that you didn't pay attention to the previous posts, and have gone ahead of everybody.
To clarify on what I mean, please refer to post number 8701.
You see, the shield surrounding the library never quite broke. It was on the verge of destruction, but it wasn't quite there yet.
Another detail that you seemed to gloss over is the fact that they don't know exactly where the Princess is. I said that we should go to Ponyville; I never said that we should head over to the library, and check out what is going on there.
Overall, we all appreciate your participation in the RP, and we would also appreciate if you could apply our suggestions to your previous posts.
Thank you for listening.
Now, let's all continue, and try to have fun with it.

TeeJay wrote:

So much RPs...and no pony news or discussions. No time to try to catch up on what's going on here. I'm out!

If there was any news to post, I would, @TeeJay.
Sadly, things will start to slow down in the upcoming months.

Edited on by Syrup

Chief_Braeburn

Ok just saying I changed my last post number 8698 and I think it's better then what I originally put.

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

Lunapplebloom

I'm sorry to hear that @TeeJay. I should have found some art, or something... I know! Here is the instrumental version for that song that most everybody enjoyed from the season final.
[youtube:ySqqNBI4KZw]

Wildvine53 wrote:

Wow, so many new posts! I'm always glad to see this thread thriving, now to play catch up on the newest roleplays.
So many wonderful Pony memes from the Season Finale, I can't get enough of them.
Untitled
Now that Season 2 is over, it's time to start re-watching Season 1!

@Wildvine53 That my friend is an epic meme.

Here is a comic to round things off. I feel so sorry for Fluttershy.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.