Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,981 to 8,000 of 14,348

Chief_Braeburn

"Braeburn asks" Well is there any way to stop her from jumping from body to body? We've got to do something before she strikes again.

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

Syrup

"Hmm...", said Revolver as he started to think,"There might be a way... But first, we must know where she is and in what body she is currently inside of. You guys wouldn't happen to know how she currently looks like? As in, do you guys know how she last looked like?"

Edited on by Syrup

Chief_Braeburn

Well "Braeburn replied" we have a witness who said they saw a mysterious dark figure leave the house at around midnight last night.
They also said after the guy left, he went over to see if everything was alright, and said that when he got there he smelled freshly baked cupcakes.

Braeburn Chief of Police at the Manehatten Police Department.
My 3DS Fc : 3995-6538-0967

Lunapplebloom

@TeeJay Nice names and background stories. I like the design you gave your second OC.

@FluttershyGuy Wow, just wow! That was so much enthusiasm in your post that I had a smile across my face. Thank you for picking out those references, especially the Mario one. I had no idea they made a reference to that.

@TwilightPoint That is now one of my favorite songs of the series. The seamless transition between the villain and the princess is perfect. Definitively Disney tier. Can't wait to see your project your working on.

@GuardianKing Wish I could see that video. It looks so awesome.

@RPGShaymin That's funny, I try to connect with you, and I keep getting an error as well. I'm usually on at 11:00 to midnight here, so I'm not sure when there. I'll try to get the details a bit later.

Applebloom decided to give up looking in the Red Delicious field, and to try searching for her sister in Ponyville. She remembers that she had mentioned earlier that she would maybe be helping Pinkie make some cupcakes today. She then trots toward town making her way to Sugar Cube Corner. By the time she reaches the town, night had fallen over Equestria. Along the way she see's what she thinks is Revolver, making his way towards Twilight's house and library. She stares at him, thinking he looks a bit off, and decides to follow him. She then takes a hiding spot by the library, and watches as he knocks on the door. "I wonder what he's doing here," she pondered.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Gummioguava

while everyone is talking, Gummi sees a shake sitting on the ground by a bench hardly touched. Gummi goes over and slurps it down all at once. after a moment Gummi freezes and tips over. Gummi just lays there with a blank stare, not moving except a few twitches, waiting for the cold sensation to pass

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

Lunapplebloom

I am now facing the sad reality that there will be no more ponies for at least till September. I don't know how I will survive. Oh well, good things come to those who wait I suppose. I can't wait to see what they can cook up next.

@I-hate-ponies Good one.

Goodnight everypony.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

enters station
Im supposed to tell what i saw last night here, right?
O hey Pinkie, you here too?

IGOR!

Syrup

"Well, that does match her M.O..."
Revolver faced the witness, Rainbow Dash, and asked,
" What type of body did the guy have? Earth Pony? Pegasus? Unicorn? Other? And, exactly how fresh were those cupcakes?"

Meanwhile, in Ponyville...
After getting no response, RevolverPinkie banged on the door.

Edited on by Syrup

CorporalPegasus

It definetly was a unicorn, he...or she was using magic to levitate...something brown, i think it w as a typical paper bag, but im not sure. Also, the cupcakes smelled very fresh.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

"Oh, hey Dashi! Did you see my killer spirit too?"
Pinkie looks at Gummi twitching.
"Gummi, are you okay?"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

Revolver stared writing done the information in his ghostly note pad.
"So, it seems that our suspect is a Male Unicorn that killed, and baked, the victim at around 6:30 last night....had a brown bag of sorts...Alrighty, seems that we have all the info that we need..."

Revolver made his way to the door, but stopped mid-way. He turned around and asked,

"Miss... Dash, was it? May I ask what you were doing between the hours of 6 & 7 p.m. last night?"

CorporalPegasus

Uhm...weather duty. You see, i came here for the Wonderbolts Show, but i don't have enough bits yet, sooo i decided im taking on part-time weather duty. I work from 4:45-8:00 PM. Im really fast in my work when im motivated, so i already finished my work 6:15 PM..
Scribbles down an adress from the Manehattan weather centre
Here, they can confirm most of my story.

IGOR!

GuardianKing

Horus: Well look at the time! I gotta jet! Later
Bolts off, leaving Saevin behind
Saevin: I apologize for master's rude behavior. He is a few years younger than most of us ( 3 three years younger than me more precisely). Please; if there is anything I can do to help.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

And from 6:20 till 7:30 PM, i went to this unicorn snob called Fancy Pants, Rarity asked me to deliver a few dresses and suits to his hotel. And the rest of the time i had to listen to his BORING snob-talk.

IGOR!

EvilRegal

I see a lot of you ponies have already voted, but in case you haven't/don't know, the cartoon tournament semifinal, MLP vs. Dexter's Laboratory is ongoing. Voting ends at 7PM EST, or 2 1/2 hours from the time I'm posting this. GO PONIES, GO! THE FINALS ARE IN SIGHT!!!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

Revolver looks over the information that was just handed to him.
"Hmmm... Alrighty... I trust you. Not just because we're friends, but, because I know that you're a loyal and trustworthy pony. Now, if you don't mind me asking, can you accompany us to the hotel? This 'Fancy Pants' might get suspicious and flee if he sees us coming. I'm sure that he'll never suspect you."

Syrup

GuardianKing wrote:

Saevin waves his hooves
Hello?! Anypony acknowledge my existence?!

"Oh, you're finally back, Saevin. We almost left without you."

Edited on by Syrup

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.