Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,861 to 7,880 of 14,348

Aqueous

"Your kidding Princess, your absence will surely be noticed, your the most important pony in all of Canterlot. No, all of Equstria, you can't just run away from your responsiblities." sips tea "Surely you must understand that." sips tea "Is there something your not telling me here?"

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

"Whatever you mean Twilight?" Sips tea. "If you are insinuating that I am leaving the throne without considering a perfect replacement to be in my stead, well you are wrong. Luna is a very capable pony... and she owes me 1000 years of covering for her." Trollface

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ToastyYogurt

Oh my Celestia, I almost forgot! Welcome to the herd, @everyponywhocametoourherdsinceidisappeared!
Also, love the Twilight and Celestia RP, @Aqueous and @Twilight_Crow!
And see ya later, @Teejay!

RevolverFlare wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Revolver took another sip of his coffee
"As you already know, Pinkie, we're both Paranormal Detectives. We solve crimes and mysteries dealing with that sort of thing. As you also already might know, we get requests from all across Equestria, for mysteries and such."

Revolver looked down at his coffee, and sighed.

"Right after we got back, I got a request from the Manehattan Police Department. There was this killer that they couldn't catch... They called 'em the "Cupcakes" killer, since after he sliced his victims open, he would bake and leave a tray of cupcakes behind. I knew that it was too dangerous to involve you, Pinkie, so I left in the middle of the night without saying a word."

They both sat in silence for a while

"It's a good thing that I didn't bring you... Since, you would've died, just like me."

"Oh, you mean that pony some ponies think is me? Almost everypony in town is scared of me because of her!"

"Wait... So, you've heard of this killer? I never did get a good look at him, I mean her. I guess that this might be easier than I thought."

Everypony says she looks like me, but darker and with droopy hair. Come to think of it, MY hair was all droopy before I learned how to smile.... and when I thought my friends were lying to me and avoiding me because they didn't like my parties and they didn't want to be my friends anymore, but then they threw me a surprise birthday party, and I was so happy!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

EvilRegal

Fluttercraft!!!
Untitled

@RevolverFlare
Dear Celestia I hope we have entire seasons on DVD/Blu-ray one day. I understand the concept behind only a few episodes on one disc, but it seems so wasteful of all that space that could be taken up by poniez, and they could charge more for an entire season. They'd make a killing off of us Bronies/Pegasisters.

And I always thought DJ PON-3's glasses WERE her eyes. They're not? boom goes my mind

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Fluttercraft!!!
Untitled

So. EPIC.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

RPGShaymin

I really should be able to post without having Kid Icarus Uprising game earlier, but oh well.
@Aqueous and @Revolver, good games, sorry I had to cut them short to go to a 40 min. endurance game of Laser Tag. Comparable to KI:U but a lot darker, more jumping around, and intense perspiration.
@RevolverFlare Are those eye pics official?
Lots of RPing, and somehow the Hub slipped into my cable package, though I'm pretending that it isn't in paranoid fear of someone in my family making a connection. Have caught a few episodes of Batman while alone, and it was pretty really good.
Not long enough?! Get a load of this!
[youtube:k4kVrMW9blE&list=FLUZwnbN0x_TCHB2mtmggZQQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video]

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Syrup

I should really continue my RP. Here I go.

"I've heard of cases in where emotions have become so strong, that they manifest into its own separate entity. Some might call it gaining another "soul", since the emotions also come with their own separate personality. As I already know, when you were just a filly, you were very sad, and you never smiled; Until you saw your very first rainbow. It's possible that the combination of both the Sonic Rainboom and your overwhelming feelings of happiness and joy "exorcised" the "soul" of the depressed and sad Pinkie. Now it seeks its revenge on others for feeling happy, since that's the one feeling that she can't experience. I don't really blame her; If I was that mopey and sad all of the time, I would also start hacking people up and baking them into cupcakes. Though, there's something that doesn't add up. The police reports said that the killer was a large, male colt... Duh! Of course! She needs a host body, that way, she can interact with the mortal realm. It seems that she can only inhabit bodies that are experiencing overwhelming feelings of melancholy. Which explains what happened on your birthday!"

Pinkie stared at him with a confused expression on her face. Gummi was licking the ectoplasm off of the door. Revolver finished his cup of coffee, and checked his ghostly watch.

"We should really get going, the train leaves in about 20 minutes. I'll try to explain it better while we're on the train."

@RPGShaymin, That was you? All I have to say is, you have one helluva staff, my friend.
Yes, those pictures of DJ PON-3 are official. They're encrypted in the DJ game that's available to play at the Royal Wedding website.

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

"Um, okee dokee lokee! Well, we better catch that train so we can catch my excersized sole thing!" Pinkie and Revolver begin to leave. Pinkie sees Gummi licking the electoplasm. "Oh Gummi! You must be hungry! Here!" Pinkie grabs a donut and gives it to Gummi.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

DeMoN-13ruce

edited everyone can watch what they like:p

Edited on by DeMoN-13ruce

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

ToastyYogurt

Edit: Cool.
Doesn't matter where it comes from, just because it was made for little kids doesn't mean it can't be absolutely awesome.
Doesn't happen all the time, but it's possible.
Watch it sometime, maybe you'll like it.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

Tare

DeMoN-13ruce wrote:

since when boys look this this comes on nick junior-.-

Since when was judging something when you have next to zero knowledge about a good thing?
I digress, deploying explanation.

Think of it like spongebob..and honestly a bit like star wars.

The world of MLP: FiM has monsters, dragons, fantasy creatures, interesting lands, danger, death, and tons of background things going on that the plot doesn't discuss because it's a different part of the world. Different cities and towns with recognizable characters.

Like star wars, the universe encourages fan growth. And even gives room for people to write fanfiction that doesn't even discuss the main characters--because they aren't needed, it's a fully functioning world. You could have another series in ponyville and ignore the mane six. Or go to fillydelphia, or canterlot. Or go back in time or in the future. But it makes sense to do that and you could imagine what happens in these stories and such.

It encourages a huge fanbase. It encourages creating OC ponies, or writing music for background ponies who never even speak. Stories, art, etc. It encourages a fan created universe.

Much like all the star wars fanart and such out there, you don't even have to include the main characters at all..the universe is well built enough you could create something for any given time and have it work.

And like spongebob, it's a kids show with grown up humor.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Lunapplebloom

See ya around TeeJay. Glad you are putting your time into a career, but I'll miss your friendly face around here.

@TwilightPoint. Awesome! Does this mean we will see different animations from you in the future? Also, your sister has a nice gallery.

@MrGameluvr I'm doing nicely, thank you very much. And your friend shouldn't be hating you, he should be thanking you. Without your help he may have never experienced the happiness of MLP:FIM. Not a Diablo fan, but thanks for the mention anyways.

Nintengirl wrote:

I've been gone for a bit. Got my computer taken away.
But anyways I totally want that royal wedding set.
I was trying to convert one of my friends to be a brony/pegasister but she said she though Fluttershy's vocie was creepy.
Nuff' said.

@Nintengirl That's to bad, glad you have it back. How could she think the most adorable pony has a creepy voice. It just doesn't make any sense...

@Blue_Ace I think he is.

@Tare Yes, it shall. Also thanks for the explanation again.

Thanks for the heads up @FlutershyGuy I'll check that place out right away. Massive Fluttershy world... awesome.

@Twilight_Crow That video looks awesome.

@RPGShaymin I don't worry about such things anymore, but I can understand what you mean. Also while on Kid Icarus, I would very much like to verse you sometime.

The new episode is coming up fast now. Enjoy while I am asleep.

Goodnight everypony.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Tare

Guys if Discord had an army, what would his emblem be?
I'm racking my brain for one.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

JustAnotherUser

@Blue_Ace Yes I am.
@Tare I would think discord would have an emblem of browny orange with a stitch pattern with the letters "DC" stitched into the center.
Of course anything is possible with Discord, he might just a an upside down cloud with chocolate rain pouring into it.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

MrGameluvr

That......season finale.....was......FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!

On a side note, since a major villain was introduced in this season finale, does that mean we might not get one for the season 3 intro?

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Nintengirl

I believe the Season 3 villains name is Nocturne.
And that was amazing! I totally did not see that coming.
What will be in store for us next season?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.