Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

Applebloom, still confused about her sisters whereabouts, wandered over to the nearest appletree. It was quite tall and the apples looked ripe for the bucking. Applebloom then kicked the tree to try to dislodge the delicious fruit. After a few kicks a few apples had fallen to the ground. "If sis was here, she would have knocked them all down with one kick," she thought. She then thought more about where her sister could be.

I found a few more pictures now, so I'll have a few days covered. Goodnight everypony.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

One of the more SFW sexy pics of our Royal Wedding host Tori Spelling that I could find (I'm all leg man, so I <3 this pic)! Drool
Untitled
Here's an adorable one of Princess Cadence with Rarity and Twilight!
Untitled
Moar...
Untitled
I hope we see more of her next season, and she doesn't join the likes of TGAP Trixie as one-shot ponies.
ME WANTS!!!
Untitled

Did SquiggleTail/RevolverFlare get killed again? He's fast becoming the Kenny of NintendoLife! Also has more lives than a cat. I need to find out his secret to immortality. Maybe he's been in touch with Philamena?

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

I'll do this as a separate post. In a ponified Kid Icarus: Uprising, which ponies/non ponies would you cast? Below are some of mine. I'm conflicted on Pit. Rainbow Dash is quite a bit more brash than Pit. I guess Princess Celestia/Lady Palutena could give Twilight Sparkle wings and Power of Flight... It's not perfect, but a work in progress!

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!

Princess Celestia as Lady Palutena
Twilight Sparkle as Pit?
Future Twilight Sparkle (AKA Solid Snake Sparkle) as Dark Pit
Chaos as Hades
Winona as Twinbellows
Steven Magnet as Hewdraw
Nightmare Moon as Medusa
Rainbow Dash as Phosphora (Could also be Pyrrhon)
Fluttershy as Viridi
Pinkie Pie as Thanatos
Rarity as Amazon Pandora
Philomena as the Phoenix (duh!)

I'd thought of more, but I don't always post right when I think of something, LOL. Anypony else with casting ideas?

Untitled
Love the picture! Look like Parasprites as Monoeyes, LOL!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

GuardianKing wrote:

Horus: Oh hey Pinkie. Have you seen Revolver anywhere?

@Twilight_Crow (Later that day)
Luna: Sister, you can't be serious?!

Uh... Nobody knows that I'm back. The only pony that knows is Princess Celestia. Also, why question my whereabouts now, if in the world of the RP, I've been gone for a month?
Anyway, you might want to wait a bit, before you enter this RP.

Edited on by Syrup

Syrup

THE (UN)OFFICIAL WEDDING ROUND-UP!

Untitled

Hello, and welcome to @RevolverFlare's unofficial coverage/round-up of the My Little Pony: Royal Wedding!

Let's begin with what we already know:
Season 2, Episode 25: A Canterlot Wedding (Part 1)
Air Date: April 21st, 2012
Summary/Summaries:
Not everything is rainbows and gumdrops in this two-part special that finds unicorn Twilight Sparkle digging up a wedding shocker as her older brother Shining Armor prepares to get married to Princess Cadance in Canterlot.

The Hub Summary
Twilight is confused by her conflicting feelings when she finds out her brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Princess Cadance.

Zap2it Summary
Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadance.

AT&T U-verse and Verizon FiOS
When Twilight Sparkle makes the discovery that her brother, Shining Armor, is getting married to the niece of Princess Celestia, Cadance, she feels incredibly confused by the conflicting feelings that she is overcome with.

Season 2, Episode 26: A Canterlot Wedding (Part 2)
Air Date: April 21st, 2012
Summary/Summaries:
The Hub Summary

Shining Armor and Cadance are set to be married, but Twilight discovers a dark secret about the bride-to-be.[3]

Zap2It Summary
Twilight Sparkle discovers a dark secret about Cadance before the wedding.

AT&T U-verse
After Twilight experiences conflicting emotions regarding the marriage of her brother, Shining Armor, and Cadance, their wedding day draws nearer, but Twilight discovers a dark secret about the bride-to-be that changes everything.

Summary for both episodes:
In the two-part episode "A Canterlot Wedding," the kingdom is in a frenzy preparing for the wedding of Princess Celestia's niece, Princess Cadance, to Twilight Sparkle's brother, Shining Armor. However, Twilight Sparkle discovers a dark secret about the bride that could ruin her brother's "happily ever after."

Clips! Previews! Promos!

Screenshots!
Untitled

Untitled

MERCHANDIZE!

Untitled

Untitled

Besides the full size Princess Cadence, and that one set with Shining Armor, there's also regular ponies with wedding stuff!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Bonus Merch!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

RANDOM OTHER TIDBITS!!!

Princess Cadence full name is "Princess Mi Amore Cadence", which is Italian for "I love Cadence".

Did you know? Cadence gets her name from the daughter of one of the Hasbro Studio's Executives!

Twilight Sparkle's brother, Shining Armor, is voiced by Drew Francis.

There was an official bridal shower for the event!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

That's all that's know now. Be sure to watch the Royal Wedding on The Hub, this Saturday!

Oh, and here's a link for an EXCLUSIVE preview.

MasterGraveheart

Like I said on Equestria Daily... I want that Pinkie Pie and Applejack's Cake Confectionery sign. That thing is love.

Oh yes... I must also pose a question to you all...

Untitled

I'll think about who mine was and come back.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Syrup

Revolver starts walking towards Sugarcube Corner. On his way there, he says good-bye to many of his old friends, including that Mail Mare that he helped find a while back.
Finally, he reaches his destination.
"It seems like an eternity since I last saw Pinkie. I really hope that she's okay.", mutters Revolver, with a worried look on his face.
While he could trust his partner with doing cases on her own, there has been a recent spike in paranormal activity all around Equestria, and he was pretty sure that she couldn't handle all of it by herself.
He puts his hand on the door, but, he stops himself. A sinister idea creeps into his mind. He takes his hand of the door, and flies upward with an evil grin on his face.

"Time to have a little fun"
Revolver concentrated for a bit, and after a couple of seconds, he turned himself completely invisible.

He passes through the window of Pinkie's room, leaving some ectoplasm behind. Suddenly, he heard a the sound of hoofsteps, and sprang into action.
He grabbed the sheet off of Pinkie's bed, and put it over himself, making him look like a stereotypical ghost.

"OoOoOoOOOOooooOoooh!"

He heard some giggling, so he pulled of the sheet to find the Cakes' two kids sitting in front of him.

"Oh no..."

He forgot that he was still invisible!
Immediately, they both began to cry. Revolver tried his best to calm the two crying fillies, but, floating toys are more creepy than soothing.
Suddenly, Mr. and Mrs. Cake burst into the room to see what all the commotion was about; Mr. Cake had a frying pan in his mouth.

Startled, Revolver fell, and as he did, he knocked down a lot of things that were in Pinkie's room, causing an even greater commotion.

Mr. Cake began to swing a fry pan that he had in his mouth and...

BANG!

Revolver got knocked in his head, dropping to the floor like a sack of potatoes. As that happened, he turned visible again.

After what felt like hours, Revolver woke up to find the Cakes surrounding him. He quickly explained what happened, and what he was doing there.
"So, you see, I only came here to find Pinkie Pie. She's going to help me solve my murder.", said Revolver, rubbing the part of his head where he got hit with the frying pan, "Is she around? We sort of need to get going, since I only have a limited amount of time to solve it."

"Oh, honey, she left on an important trip a some time ago.", replied Mrs. Cake.

"Do you know where?", said Revolver, as he got up and dusted himself off.

"I believe that she said Canterlot.", Mr. Cake chimed in.

"Alrighty, I must leave at once!"

Revolver ran towards the wall, and passed right through it, leaving more ectoplasm behind.

"You're going to clean that.", said Mrs. Cake, angrily

Revolver quickly boarded the next train to Canterlot

Finally, the train comes to a stop. Revolver stretches his nonexistent legs.

"Canterlot! The Royal Unicorn City!"

He starts making his way towards the main shopping district.
"Canterlot's a pretty big place... Pinkie could be anywhere..."
He stopped in his tracks. A familiar odor wafted through the air. His mouth began to salivate.
"Is..Is that PONY JOE'S FAMOUS DOUGHNUT SHOP?!?!?!?!"
Revolver quickly ran inside. Well, he floated inside (why walk, when you can float?). He didn't even bother opening the door, which meant that somepony was going to have to clean up after him.

He stopped, as he saw a familiar mare sitting at the counter

"PINKIE PIE!!! I FOUND YOU! THAT WAS SURE QUICK!"

Destroyer64 wrote:

Gasp! Chubby, you're back! Let's have a welcome back party when we get back to Ponyville! Where've you been?"

"There's no time for that! I'm a ghost now! AND WE NEED TO SOLVE MY MURDER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!"

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

"Oh, is that why your legs are gone? That's kinda scary."

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

Destroyer64 wrote:

"We need to focus Pinkie! I don't have much time! The killer is still out there, and his next target is the Royal family!"

ToastyYogurt

RevolverFlare wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

"We need to focus Pinkie! I don't have much time! The killer is still out there, and his next target is the Royal family!"

"Oh. We should go, then!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Syrup

Destroyer64 wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

"Alrighty. But first..."

Revolver turned to the counter and said

"On large mocha cappuccino with cream, please. Oh, and can you make that to go? I'm kinda in a hurry to find who killed me. Thank you"

ToastyYogurt

RevolverFlare wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

"Alrighty. But first..."

Revolver turned to the counter and said

"On large mocha cappuccino with cream, please. Oh, and can you make that to go? I'm kinda in a hurry to find who killed me. Thank you"

"Alrighty! Now when's the next train?"

I'm pretty okay.

Lunapplebloom

"Sure thing pal. Since your friends with Pinkie it's on the house." Pony Joe then whipped up the most delicious mocha you could lay eyes on and handed it to Revolver. "Take care you two. Come back soon, ok."

@MasterGraveheart Hmmm... I'll have to say Medusa.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

Destroyer64 wrote:

"According to the train schedule, the next train to Manehatan doesn't leave until another hour. So, I guess we have some time to chit chat and catch up."

Applejacklove wrote:

"Sure thing pal. Since your friends with Pinkie it's on the house." Pony Joe then whipped up the most delicious mocha you could lay eyes on and handed it to Revolver. "Take care you two. Come back soon, ok."

Revolver took a his coffee and he began to drink it.

"Sweet Celestia! This is good!"

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

RevolverFlare wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

"According to the train schedule, the next train to Manehatan doesn't leave until another hour. So, I guess we have some time to chit chat and catch up."

Revolver took a sip from his coffee.

"Okee dokee lokee! So, where did you go after we found Derpy?"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

AlbertoC

Tare wrote:

To get better you focus on the faults.
You may be wonderful at drawing eyes, but if you can't draw the rest of the face, things fall apart.

Ego stroking does not make you a better writer, merely raises morale.
You should write because you enjoy it and want others to enjoy it. That is the point of a writer.

Impressing. I agree that praise is a way to help other people feel good. But for actual improving on a work you must point and work-out the mistakes. Otherwise you will keep doing things the same way. But i think praise is necessary anyway, especially on these kind of works, as they are made by the community for the community, spending a lot of resources on the road, without any profit at all. (More on this later)

Altought i wouldn't call it "ego stroking". In learning theory, punishment and reinforcement is the basis of behaviorism. (Sorry, too much formal languages, automatons, and Noam Chomsky.)

GuardianKing: Please take these words with the best of wishes, as they might sound harsh and discouraging, and please believe me when i say i don't mean that: You maybe want to consider again your motivations for your work. If you are seeking internet fame only, please do know that it takes a long, cold, harsh road to get there. And IMHO, you should think about something that you like and others might enjoy, and not the inverse. Tare's words have gotten to me in a way, as i also want to start a "career" as "internet artist". There was a time i wanted to be on big deviantart groups, EqD, become popular... Now i enjoy more what i'm doing. I was doing a picture of Octavia but as i saw WhiteDiamondsLTD's work:
http://whitediamondsltd.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4udvb7
I lost all hope. My drawing is something like everything else, Octavia performing and nothing more. This drawing not only is really well done, it INSPIRES to me feelings:

• The detail of octavia holding the bow with her mouth, the pensive expression on her face
    The way she is sitting (Sitting octavia? )
  • The kind of furniture the picture uses,
  • Partitures scattered there and here

And in the words of the author:
This piece was done for the ever-lovely ~jodyjm13, a good friend of mine who wanted a picture of Octavia in the act of composing, as opposed to just performing with her cello as she is in most fanwork depictions.

This is not only art. It transmits feelings. We have given ponies so much, that i imagine Octavia is trying to compose to redeem a part to us.

My latest work, Celestia being silly as a silly pony can be, is a concept that made me smile the moment i meet it. I printed my Fluttershy in a color laser printer to showcase it, but i now like it. It seems to me as she will talk in any moment and say: "Oooh, how exciting...!" This is something that doesn't happen with any of the rest of my works so far.

In fanfictions, as everything is put into words you must detail the settings, give them life and feelings, make something the reader can imagine. Make grass green, make food delicious. Make outbursts of laughter audible. I assure you that way the reader will enjoy the work even if there are a few mistakes here and there. The base is important, yes, but a good performance is as important as a good planning. And ultimately, the experience is above everything else. If you have grammar errors your fic won't be liked by those who like written compositions.

Heck, i took like 30 minutes writting this (Seriously). I hope you get something positive out of this post.

<hr>
So, perhaps you didn't knew, but my computer died on monday. (The keyboard stopped working) I bought the keyboard and installed it myself today. And tada! Here i am, ready for the end of season!

Perhaps i will avoid this thread completely until i have watched the entire 1080p recording (i'm thinking about watching the livestream instead, but i want my quality too, you know).

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Syrup

Destroyer64 wrote:

"Okee dokee lokee! So, where did you go after we found Derpy?"

Revolver took another sip of his coffee
"As you already know, Pinkie, we're both Paranormal Detectives. We solve crimes and mysteries dealing with that sort of thing. As you also already might know, we get requests from all across Equestria, for mysteries and such."

Revolver looked down at his coffee, and sighed.

"Right after we got back, I got a request from the Manehattan Police Department. There was this killer that they couldn't catch... They called 'em the "Cupcakes" killer, since after he sliced his victims open, he would bake and leave a tray of cupcakes behind. I knew that it was too dangerous to involve you, Pinkie, so I left in the middle of the night without saying a word."

They both sat in silence for a while

"It's a good thing that I didn't bring you... Since, you would've died, just like me."

GuardianKing

@AlbertoC Thanks pal. I always knew the road to "fame" was a long a harsh one, but writing for myself is what's really important. I have to thank all of you for reminding me that.

@RP Meanwhile, somewhere in Manehattan:
Saevin; Impossible!
Horus; What is it?
Saevin; Look at this.
Horus; ... That's a rock...
Saevin; Alright, feel it then.
Horus; It feels... Smooth, isonometrical, not too heavy, yet not too light. It kinda feels... Perfect. Could it be?! A fragment of Centennial Earth?
Saevin; Centennial Earth fell after we closed the road to Eden remember? I'm still surprised we lived.
Horus; That reminds me; our promise to the others!
Saevin; Oh that's right! We promised we'd come back when this was all over! Centennial Earth is gone, Loki has been defeated, and our story has been told. We've been gone too long to know if the pony race has repeated the same mistakes over again.
Horus; It ain't over just yet. Come on! Let's get to Canterlot first!
Saevin; Wait, can you feel it? The world feels... Different. The traces of Centennial Earth are completely absent, almost like it never happened...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.