Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 14,348

Twilight_Crow

Look what I found:

Just two Mane 6 themes to go!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@TeeJay - See you on chat sometime. 8-9pm EST has good odds. Also you got drawing, hurray!
I like the design.

@Applebloom - Great finds, looks like your back in the game.

@FluttershyGuy - Nice article

@Twilight_Crow - Great find

So much awesome this morning here

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

This might sound really strange and off-topic, but I was just sleeping and dreaming. In my dream, I was with a friend. I did/said something stupid and my friend teasingly kicks/bumps me on the waist. I jump up and wake up IRL. Has any pony else felt something like this before?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

@Wildvine53 you don't see enough Celestia?
I'll fix that:

Cake:
Untitled

Another Filly:
Untitled

One of my favorites:
Untitled

Manga style:
Untitled

Sad Celestia:
Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Wow! That site is a great hub for newcomers. This is one of the best finds I have seen today.

@RevolverFlare That is so cool. I want both, but my wallet says no. XD Yay! More royal wedding art.

@RevolverFlare and @SpoonyPegasus Cool! It's always interesting to see someone who makes fun of this to then be a brony.

@MrGameluvr I have avoided that video for that specific purpose. I just don't care what other people think.

@Twilight_Crow Those are some amazing images. I never think of looking up Celestia pics, probably because I just never see her on the show much. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could hear that music.

@Aqueous I most definitely am back in the game, though I still have to be careful about my usage so I can't look at videos still. I am also having a difficult
time trying to find new sleeping Applebloom pics. I Think I have exhausted my material.

@TeeJay Ahh... Ok, sorry I got the utensil wrong. I don't know what I was seeing. XD You got some great drawing skills. I can't wait to see more from you. I also wish I could hear those as well from @Wildvine53's enthusiasm.

@GuardianKing Thanks for the pics of Celestia. What a weird dream. I can't say I have.

@Tare, @FluttershyGuy, Wildvine53 Thank you for the reminders and links. Vote Pony!

@Wildvine53 I just love a good Applejack picture. Thanks for sharing man.

@FluttershyGuy That was a nice article. I like how it shows how it can be a helpful reminder to adults as well as children about life skills. Yes some pony pics would be nice. (Take your time though.)

@MasterGraveheart I'll take one! I want the orange one.

Iam as equally stoked about this wedding as everyone else, and also just as sad. I just joined not to long ago, and I'm sad to see this season come to an end. I imagine this place will become quieter between the last episode and the next season. In the spirit of the wedding, and the theme of Celestia being posted all day, Here is a comic.
Goodnight everypony. It's a bit large, so I'll just leave a link.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

I found these neat animation analysises
[youtube:KbCWkXNIP1g]
[youtube:cF8uV8XlpUM]
[youtube:eVt9tFj3HA4]
[youtube:cYyP12zncZs]
[youtube:_vhGGy3i6aA]
I need flash.

IGOR!

Linky_97

Umm... Why is everyone on the internet so obsessed by this?!?!?!!?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Lunapplebloom

Neat @SpoonyPegasus. I'll have to take a look at those later.

@Link_Belmont Not everyone is. We just like the show. You should give it a shot.

Oops I should be asleep. Zzzzzzzzz.....

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Eh, we really need a top 10 reasons to be a brony video for this question.

IGOR!

Syrup

Link_Belmont wrote:

Oh, look guys, it's that question... Again.

Listen kid, just watch it. Maybe you'll find out. Maybe...

New screencap:
Untitled

So hawt

Edited on by Syrup

Wildvine53

@GuardianKing Yeah, that's happened to me before, but it involved a ball hitting me in the face.

@Twilight_Crow Some many great images of Celestia, thanks for sharing.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Bookmarked for Season 2 episodes, thanks.

@AppleJackLove Awesome comic, I got a good laugh out of it.

@SpoonyPegasus Those animation break downs are cool, I've always wondered how they do it.

I cracked up when I saw this, I thought of doing the same thing with my G3 colouring book.
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Tare

Link_Belmont wrote:

Think of it like spongebob..and honestly a bit like star wars.

The world of MLP: FiM has monsters, dragons, fantasy creatures, interesting lands, danger, death, and tons of background things going on that the plot doesn't discuss because it's a different part of the world. Different cities and towns with recognizable characters.

Like star wars, the universe encourages fan growth. And even gives room for people to write fanfiction that doesn't even discuss the main characters--because they aren't needed, it's a fully functioning world. You could have another series in ponyville and ignore the mane six. Or go to fillydelphia, or canterlot. Or go back in time or in the future. But it makes sense to do that and you could imagine what happens in these stories and such.

It encourages a huge fanbase. It encourages creating OC ponies, or writing music for background ponies who never even speak. Stories, art, etc. It encourages a fan created universe.

Much like all the star wars fanart and such out there, you don't even have to include the main characters at all..the universe is well built enough you could create something for any given time and have it work.

And like spongebob, it's a kids show with grown up humor.

It is quite simply, fun.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Wildvine53

Untitled

Wouldn't it be nice if we got an episode that featured the cast as an old Disney cartoon?

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

Have some more ponies.
Untitled

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@Applebloom - Hmm, I'll see if I can help

@TeeJay - Yes, more Ponies by TeeJay

@Link_Belmont - Give it a try, everything about it is brilliant, Tare sums things up well.

@GuardianKing - Nice find

@Wildvine - I like the Sweetie Belle pic, as for the other one,
Untitled

@Tare - Something for you,
[youtube:iFhhFyILbYo&feature=related]

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tare

GuardianKing wrote:

@Twilight_Crow You're a really harsh critic; good, but harsh. Although I do admit to the faults you bring up, some positive input would also be appreciated. Like with my friend, bringing up what's bad is great, but not telling what's good doesn't give me room to nail specific improvements.

To get better you focus on the faults.
You may be wonderful at drawing eyes, but if you can't draw the rest of the face, things fall apart.

Ego stroking does not make you a better writer, merely raises morale.
You should write because you enjoy it and want others to enjoy it. That is the point of a writer.

@Aqueous
Gabe Newell the creator of that game is a brony.
I can imagine the heavy writing fanfics though XD.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.