Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,721 to 7,740 of 14,348

TeeJay

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hello everyone!

Just to let y'all know CollegeHumor made a my little pony parody titled "My Little Brony"
WARNING: MAY OFFEND BRONIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6LVZFLSfw

Yeah I saw it. I was kind of offended. It's not helping our reputation when big internet entities make fun of us by exploiting every major negative stereotype associated with us bronies.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterGraveheart

I've been way too quiet here.

First, yeah, the CollegeHumor My Little Brony thing was not only offensive, but it was just plain stupid and mean-spirited. The less said of it, the better.

Second, since I've been gone for too long, have some HNNNNGGGGG-worthy pony pic.

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

Heya Mastergraveheart! In your absense, I've discovered I can draw ponies! (tbh I only started yesterday with one pic, but I've been drawing all day today)

Sorry to center my greeting around me, but it's just so exciting! Can't wait until I get the bodies mastered! For now I've just been focusing on faces.

...I'm doing it again...but I can't help it! I know I've been posting my pics but I just had to say it out loud! Squee!

@Wildvine Thanks so much and you're welcome!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

@MasterGraveheart
WANTS! ME WANTS THE PONIES SO BADLY!!! I'll take all six! Free? I'd pay millions if they were real and I had the money! Me gusta! <3

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MrGameluvr

@MasterGraveheart

pulls out a sword

BACK, BACK! THEY ARE MINE!!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Twilight_Crow

Oh wow too much content, Thy bronies..

@GuardianKing Loved the Comic. A tear was shed.
Ok, read the new version of your fic. I still like your first version more, but is better than the second. You're really trying to hard to make us feel sorry for Horus with all that gore and is not working. Add all that "magically enhanced when a baby", and still makes him a bit Mary Sue imo. Too confusing with all the Timy wimy back and forth, if you really have to do that, make the memories more sparse, and make the present set where the memory comes from more clearly, through dialog.
Now my totally personal opinion. Alicorns pleading for a savior? Er I don't buy it. Comics? Totally ruined the immersion, wasn't this supposed to be ancient times, I'm confused.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

Upon further inspection, I realize you're right. There is a lack of consistency, and I'll try my best to patch the holes. The comics part will be altered for sure, and I'll explain what Horus really is, and why his people weren't able to save themselves.

I've been busy on writing something actually original for once, and people actually like this one. It's the blue Guardian Rising link in my sig. Take a peek sometime if your interested.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

EvilRegal

MLP: FiM vs. Scooby Doo is on now at the best cartoon thread.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

Blue_Ace wrote:

SpoonyPegasus wrote:

Notch (Creator of minecraft) is a brony too. buck yeah.

Really?!

Eeyup. He said that he was a brony a long time ago, but he was merely trolling. This time, I guess that he's serious.
Here's a vid:
[youtube:w-GKOrOmR40]

Twilight_Crow

Princess Celestia it's second Best Pony AND best Princess in the story of princesses for ever and evaaaaaaaar!

Untitled

@GuardianKing Take your time with your Fic, there's not hurry. I'm glad your original story is going well. I'm not in the mood for non-pony stories sorry, good luck with it.

@FluttershyGuy Thanks for the heads up.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

MrGameluvr

Filly Celestia is so cute.....

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.