Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,681 to 7,700 of 14,348

Twilight_Crow

@DragonBorn Welcome to the NL Herd®!

@AlbertoC Oh man, that Celestia is hilarious. Is there any way I can get a Celestia drawing from you, for a cover art on something I'm planning? Your drawing is amazing.

@GuardianKing Oh I didn't mean it in a bad way. It is good that you are trying different things for your fanfiction.

I'd like to contribute and I just found this:
Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@NitntenGirl - I don't know if you count me but I just draw them as I would anything else, get the outlines down and shade to correct darkness to make them seem right without colour. Also try this code, it is mine 2793-0600-1156

@Twilight_Crow - Where did you find that? It is amazing

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AlbertoC

@Twilight_Crow: I could give it a try... Tell me EXACTLY what you need and i will try to make you a vector, if you like the concept i make before in pencil... Be warned, however, that sometimes my schedule is completely full (or even more), especially around tests, so please bear with me in that aspect called time... But yeah, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, when i'm not drowning in work. (I assume you're in the same situation sometimes...)

...And the picture you found is WAY too realistic for my tastes. It's just me, though.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Twilight_Crow

@Aqueous Here http://ziom05.deviantart.com/#/d4w9abd

@AlbertoC If you are up for it, you can take all the time you want. Well I want a younger Celestia, the size like the vector you just did. No regalia, shoes or crown. And her hair of just two colors, pastel pink and pastel green, and normal, as in withour her crazy flowing thing. I want it as a cover for an adventure, so pick a pose that inspire that. That it is basically.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

MrGameluvr

Goodnight everypony!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

AlbertoC

Twilight_Crow wrote:

...and normal, as in withour her crazy flowing thing...

Untitled

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - Go to the link on post 7955, follow it and join, meet you in chat

Edited on by Aqueous

Lunapplebloom

Wall of text incoming (I really should comment more often.)

On behalf of myself welcome to the herd @DragonBorn! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Now where is that welcome wagon?.... Here it is.
[youtube:7z5Ngl7AXxU]

@AlbertoC Nice drawing. I can't see anything wrong with this one. Excellent job as always. Keep up the good work.

@Aqueous Thanks for that image Aqueous. D'aww... that was so adorable. Good morning. I'll have to go back and dig through those older posts and see what you had.

@Retro_on_theGo that episode is one of the best episodes. The comedy was just top notch. Interesting line up.

@Nintengirl Can't really help you with that. But take everybody else's advice they know what they are talking about. Also found a tutorial for beginners. Here you go. Who knows, maybe I'll finally get one drawn from this.

@GuardianKing Chibi ponies, cute. D'aww good morning.

@MrGameluvr Good morning.

@Twilight_Crow Nice find, It maintains it's roots for the most part while going for a realistic tone. I usually don't like pieces like that but this is the exception.

@TeeJay @Wildvine53 Thanks I thought that would be the best one to use for my return to picture posting

@JarvanZheitk Mmm.... Lyra Cake. No wait, that sounds gross.

Another day has gone by so fast. I wish Pinkie could Could give me back some time. Oh well, Who can guess what this one is references? (Pretty simple to guess what I know, but awesome anyways.) Goodnight everypony.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Glad you liked it, I held on to it's location because I know you like having Applebloom sleeping as you go.
I was going to say Monty Python's and the Holy Grail but then I remembered Lion King, so I'll go with that.

TeeJay

Okay I made a Twilight Sporkle today for someone in another forum. Here it is.
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

@MrGameluvr You're welcome, I hope you were able to find some help with TotA.

@Twilight_Crow That picture is amazing, thanks for sharing!

@GuardianKing Those tiny ponies are so sweet I contracted Diabetes.

@Teejay Nice job on that Twilight.

Enjoy this excellent video of Nintendofied Ponies!
[youtube:qmWxS6F-GkU]

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

There was an awesome MLP skit in today's episode of MAD. It was called My Little Pwny, and it was basically a parody of Friendship is Magic, but all of the characters were jerks. Twilight totally magic blasted that little girls gut.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.