Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,621 to 7,640 of 14,348

MrGameluvr

Wildvine53 wrote:

@MasterGraveHeart lol, that's awesome. And I thought Apple Jack couldn't get any cooler.

@AppleJackLove I completely understand the collectors mentality, especially since it contains Derpy's original scene. If I knew the show was going to be added to Netflix, I wouldn't have opened mine.

@ShotgunRyan That's a cool art style, very interesting.

It's a little later for winter ponies, but this is too cute not to share
Untitled

Pinkie is so cute!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

MasterGraveheart

I saw the Ace Attorney crossover. So far so good. Can't wait for the next episode, but... at the rate it went... it'll probably come out some time around my birthday (in July, lol).

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Gummioguava

@Aqueous THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ^^ I love it!!! It's awesome! I love it so much! _Gummi runs from the book he was gumming and glomps you!! ........nine hours later he is still hugging your leg as you walk around

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

MrGameluvr

@Aqueous Great job!

RPGShaymin

It's easier right after a series of games.
@Aqueous
Good games, using that black hole thing to pull me away from my reflect barrier was a nice touch, that was evil in all the good ways.
Though I will always hate Tempura. Good comics and I am especially impressed by that neat signature. I just enjoy stylized letters.It will continue to remind me of my nonexistent ability to draw.
@Wildvine53
I can just hear the evil laughter coming from my computer.
@GuardianKing
Let the wait for the (hopefully) epic conclusion begin! And what a wait it will be...
EDIT: THISSSS!
[youtube:4uqwlKyrUaU&feature=plcp&context=C4b18622VDvjVQa1PpcFN6c2fSESf3Skep_56Eb8Muxgo5uJ02DkI%3D]

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Aqueous

@RPGShaymin - It's a little trick I found after building the power deck, I love the effect, though I don't like that you now know the only way around your biggest problem, but victory first I guess. The original plan was to hold ponies nice and still while I dash attack them into tempuras, easy to just finish as they would only be bite size. Well at least I have a power deck and weapon that works on you, I even forced you to show me your second weapon of choice, nice pick.
Thank you and I'm shocked you picked out my signature, it is just my initials in my hand writing.
It is not hard to learn, I gave TeeJay the instructions once but I don't know if he ever got around to it.

@I-Hate-Ponies - Your welcome, but this leaves a question should I role play as Twilight or as if I was there myself for this?

@GuardianKing, @Blue_Ace, @MrGameLuvr - Thank you guys, I should have the next one started later today or tomorrow but first, Good night Everypony!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

MrGameluvr

Goodnight everypony!

Macattack

Wildvine53 wrote:

It's a little later for winter ponies, but this is too cute not to share
Untitled

Pinkie certainly is what one might consider to be cute. ^^ However, they all look more like bunnies than actual ponies in this picture. Cool though...

@Shotgunryugan: Are you knew to this gathering of MLP enthusiasts? (I was probably away when you joined, lol) Um, hey.

@Aqueous: Great comic! I enjoyed how you played on @I-hate-ponies's unique username. xD

I've been gone for far too long. Got back from beach mission 3 days ago, but I just haven't felt the need to do much on the internet. Hope @everyone had a great Easter!
Oh yeah, the voting period for WeLoveFine started almost a week ago. Please vote for my contest entry here...if you've got some time- Sweet Apple Cider

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

EvilRegal

Here's a great article about the Royal Wedding and the publicity it's receiving, from Entertainment Weekly's website! They'll also have it in the weddings section of the New York Times this Sunday!!! The article is a good one, and doesn't diss Bronies in any way. ONE WEEK AWAY! Me is a sad pony that we get no new ponies today, though.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/04/13/my-little-pony-friendship-i...

@SpoonyPegasus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PONY!!!
Untitled
I love how happy Derpy and especially Pinkie look in this pic! Happy Pinkie/Derpy=Happy Me.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Lunapplebloom

Great job @Aqueous. You really know how to do those comics.

@Wildvine53 The first one is really too cute to describe. The second is creepy beyond imagination. Who knew she was hiding fingers.

@SpoonyPegasus Happy birthday chum! Untitled

@GuardianKing I have seen some of that earlier. It was interesting. Phoenix Wright in Equestria. Brilliant. Goodnight.

@MasterGraveheart Your birthday is in July. I'll keep that in mind.

Awesome Pic @FluttershyGuy. Happy Derpy and Pinkie are an unbeatable combo.

@Shotgunryugan The name of that video makes it sound interesting. Will see in the future.

@RPGShaymin that video looks interesting to. see it in the future.

@Big_Mac I'll vote for it as soon as I can.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Untitled
@Aqueous Instructions for what now?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@MrGameLuvr and @GuadrianKing - Good morning

@Big_Mac - Thank you, glad you enjoyed that.
I'm not going to be able to vote, only because they want my postal code. I live at home and should not give that up to them, sorry, I hope you win, I really like the piece.

@Blue_Ace - That is correct but I have not been available to race then for a while, so I don't know who goes on at that time currently. Though I've learned that between all of us 17 hours are covered, so I'll be messing around with times later. Likely will just make another set of times so that everyone can get on for online games.

@Applebjacklove - Thank you, I think I've come some ways since yours.

@TeeJay - I'll be swapnoting you instructions later

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Nintengirl

Yay! A MLP thread! I've converted some of my friends to pegasisters. But most people are just like "YOU WATCH A SHOW FOR 5 YEAR OLDS!!!"

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Nintengirl

No need, I've been part of "The Herd" for a long time.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

TeeJay

Welcome to this heard is what was meant.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.