Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,461 to 7,480 of 14,348

Shotgunryugan

Just wondering is there season 3 already? and what is the most recent Season 2 episode? the last episode i saw was Season 2 Episode #22

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Tare

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Just wondering is there season 3 already? and what is the most recent Season 2 episode? the last episode i saw was Season 2 Episode #22

Season 3 doesn't start until next September/August.

The latest episode was episode 24. The next episodes are a two-parter like the season's opening.

@GuardianKing
What exactly is your story about? I read some of it, but truthfully, nothings really compelled me thus far.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Shotgunryugan

Tare wrote:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Season 3 doesn't start until next September/August.

The latest episode was episode 24. The next episodes are a two-parter like the season's opening.

Thanks for answering

shingi_70

PonyNlife two questions.

1)where to go to watch the series,

2)How do you guy's feel about the SBFF.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tare

Sony_70 wrote:

PonyNlife two questions.

2)How do you guy's feel about the SBFF. Though that pictures looks like Faust's style.

Untitled

1. Youtube. Type in the season, and episode number and wallah!
2. SBFF?
Haven't heard of that acronym

Edited on by Tare

Shotgunryugan

Sony_70 wrote:

PonyNlife two questions.

Untitled

1)I personally watched the entire series on YouTube.

2)No idea who those are,seems like a kids version of super heroes which i don't enjoy(unless it's something like Teen Titans or Young Justice,otherwise i prefer adult versions).

shingi_70

Its a kid series featuring Batgirl, Supergirl, and Donna Troy by The Creator of the My Little Pony Cartoon Lauren Faust.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TeeJay

Sony_70 wrote:

PonyNlife two questions.

1.) Youtube or the Hub.
2.) IIRC, I think that acronym means Super Best Friends Force...I think. Anyway, I do know that this is something also created by Laura Faust. I'm not big into superhero cartoons, but if this has the same humor and animation quality I've come to expect from her, then I will watch and follow this as I do MLP: FIM.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Shotgunryugan

So it's made by Lauren? i might look into it then XD

But anyway,i just finished watching Season 2 Episode #23 and,Big Mac actually had more dialogue and Apple Jack said Big Mac's usual lines ?.?

ACGal

Hi I'm new on this site and since I am a MLP fan I was told about this thread. Its nice to find a group of people that don't think I'm weird for watching a cartoon! I just thought I would clear up that I'm a girl as well. Are there any other girls that like MLP on here?

Edited on by ACGal

ACGal

AlbertoC

Hey ACGal, welcome to the herd.

What? Wrong to like a cartoon? Nay.

Edit: I think i know who SpoonyPegasus is. (Netherlands)

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

GuardianKing

@CorporalPegasus

... Yup. Just tested the link.

@Tare I need to rework Chapter 2, but basically, it's about these guys who have supernatural spirits inside of them (Lion, Phoenix, Dragons) and are called Guardians. The story really begins when they are supposed to guard this stone and make sure it doesn't get into any trouble before the exhibit begins, but Damian feels attached to it and decides to steal it. It shares tons of information with him and his two friends, and they discover that history is about to repeat itself, as a new great evil lurks above their heads. There is much more to it though.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Tare

ACGal wrote:

Hi I'm new on this site and since I am a MLP fan I was told about this thread. Its nice to find a group of people that don't think I'm weird for watching a cartoon! I just thought I would clear up that I'm a girl as well. Are there any other girls that like MLP on here?

Twilight Crow is for sure and I think FlutterShyGuy is, but I can't remember.

Oh, and Toothless-gummi, but she hasn't been around for a bit.

Welcome aboard.

@GuardianKing
I imagine you have an ending in mind?

Edited on by Tare

ACGal

Thanks everybody!

ACGal

JustAnotherUser

@ACGal You're welcome
@Everypony Everypony likes songs right? Well this guy has all the music to season 1 and season 2 (what there is so far). There are also download links for the song in description, including a useful bundle of songs for that season.

JustAnotherUser

GuardianKing

@Tare Of course. The three "main" characters reunite to take down the Maverick Dragon, which has now been launched into space and already fired a death-ray on Altera. The other characters stay to fight the demons pouring in from all over. Damian, Baron and Blake board a arwing-like spacecraft, and Melody warns them that only "those bound by soul to the King can undo the seal of (Dragon)stones" Since Damian's brother and sister are homunculi created after they died during childbirth, the stones reject their powers, leaving only the two boys Damian befriended and grew up with. They pierce through the Maverick Dragon, now the Endgame Satellite, and wreck the generals inside of it. Because the other two aren't as strong as him, Damian sends them back to Altera in an escape pod, promising he'll return. Crimson (main villain) prepares a second death-ray sure to destroy the planet below, but Blake breaks open the escape-pod, turns into a golden Phoenix and blocks the beam. Baron takes a leap of faith and barely manages to hang onto a part of the satellite with his lion claws. He transmutes an opening with alchemy and proceeds to shut down the generator of the beam. On the roof of the Endgame Satellite, Damian fights Crimson in a one-on-one duel to the death. Baron is able to shut down the entire thing, but Crimson is engulfed by the machine, which has developed a mind of its own. Perfectly synchronized, they nearly kill Damian, who is barely able to turn his arms into golden dragon arms to block their moves. He fights and weakens the thing and impales Crimson in his skull. This causes the satellite to explode, the debris falling to the ground below. Meanwhile, Drake defeats his former demon master and prevents the resurrection of demon king Dreavius. The others watch as the Maverick Dragon's remains fall from space, waiting for Damian and his two friends to come back. When they realize he might never come back, they pay their respects, and learn to move on with their lives. In the end, Damian, Blake and Baron do live, and the Guardian King (Damian) tosses his royal heirloom (Heart of Time) aside, leaving the rest to the next generation.

And that is an ending.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Shotgunryugan

JarvanZheitk wrote:

@ACGal You're welcome
@Everypony Everypony likes songs right? Well this guy has all the music to season 1 and season 2 (what there is so far). There are also download links for the song in description, including a useful bundle of songs for that season.

I downloaded the season 1 folder,but it doesn't want to open?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.