Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,241 to 7,260 of 14,348

EvilRegal

Hi, and happy April Fool's Day, everypony! How's it going? Just thought I'd leave this here! "Gum on their bum" is perfect for April Fool's, and Rarity is best British pony!
[youtube:9-Vx21y8eB4]
As many great scenes as Rarity's had, I think this may by my new favorite one, topping her whining/complaining to the Diamond Dogs. She almost achieves Fluttershy-tier (AKA God-tier) adorableness here. The way she said it (and sounding quite British), I couldn't stop laughing!

I see there are several new ponies here since I last dropped by. Welcome to the herd, everypony!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Prof_Clayton

Why are there so many people who like this show? Isn't it for little girls? I'm not trolling, just curious as to why you all watch (and in some cases obsess over) this show.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Syrup

If you can find Scootaloo, then you're a genius.
[youtube:2b8veyO0Tps]

@ClaytonLuigi
I don't know. I guess you should just watch it to find out what all the fuss is about. That's what I did, and even though it took me a while, I finally realized why people liked it so much.

Aqueous

@ClaytonLuigi - The humour, the characters, the singing, the charm. It has kind of an older cartoon feel to it. Try watching it, you might like it. Also we have a large range of favourite episodes if you want a suggestion

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

I might watch it, just depends on if I can remember and if I have the time. I'll reply after I watch it.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Off topic
Make it happen Sega! People will buy this!
[youtube:TDvI_0o1oe8]

JustAnotherUser

MrGameluvr

@JarvanZheitk I'm somewhat ashamed to say this....but I'm sure I would buy that

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Aqueous

GuardianKing

@Everypony I'm sorry to say that user @ZeroX is no more. I can't tell you his real name of course. I found his stuff left logged on his computer. He went out yesterday on a motorbike and said he had something to accomplish. He also promised he would come back. We were on vacation, and I found parts of his cruZ Saber bike (a small, local brand) scattered here and there in the desert. There were bits of his helmet scattered here and there. That was hours ago, and since then, I've been waiting for him to come back.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

@ZeroX Sounds like you just described the end of Megaman Zero 4. The bold text has got to mean something. All I understood was Z Saber.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tare

ZeroX wrote:

@Everypony I'm sorry to say that user @ZeroX is no more. I can't tell you his real name of course. I found his stuff left logged on his computer. He went out yesterday on a motorbike and said he had something to accomplish. He also promised he would come back. We were on vacation, and I found parts of his cruZ Saber bike (a small, local brand) scattered here and there in the desert. There were bits of his helmet scattered here and there. That was hours ago, and since then, I've been waiting for him to come back.

I hope you have an ending in mind. Kind of rule #1 when writing a story.

Anyway, if I can watch ponies on Netflix, I might just get it for the 3DS

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

GuardianKing

Sorry about that post, but I guess it's what you get when leaving your stuff on in public. Anyways, I'm serious; the is the last you'll see of @ZeroX. I guess I need to move on. It's been a great 90 days with y'all, but some things just aren't meant to be. This is @ZeroX's last post.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

ZeroX wrote:

Sorry about that post, but I guess it's what you get when leaving your stuff on in public. Anyways, I'm serious; the is the last you'll see of @ZeroX. I guess I need to move on. It's been a great 90 days with y'all, but some things just aren't meant to be. This is @ZeroX's last post.

Kind of reminds me of the death of Captain General SquiggleTail... Hmmm...

TeeJay

RevolverFlare wrote:

ZeroX wrote:

Yup. All ZeroX is really doing is changing his name. To some kind of King, I believe.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@TeeJay - It works on the 3DS.

@Everypony on Revolver's project, I had some devious fun today, being the first of April. If your part of the project, check the blog post I made involving the first of April, it will take you to our, chat room site for planning. In particular it will take you to the forum, where I posted all the conversation that was my prank, warning it is long but a whole day of a pony related one I think would tend to be so. It has the whole thing and how I pulled it off at the end. It spans four posts, starting with Applebloom's. I'd post here if I got the five's permission, but a post that size might not be appreciated. So those on the project, have fun and the IRL Channel post has the link, no spoilers. My swapnote, was no more then a distraction today.

Lunapplebloom

To much happens while I am asleep. XD

@Trixie64 Aw yes, that would explain it.

Nice ones @MasterGraveheart and @TeeJay. I didn't fall for @MasterGravehearts, (It was just to unreal.) But I did fall for @TeeJays.

Blue_Ace wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

ZeroX wrote:

Yup.

Eeyup. See ya @ZeroX

@Aqueous I'll get a peek at those at some point. I just can't do it now. Also it is fine for you to do so by me It just may be a bit to long like you said.

If I missed anypony I am sorry, but I can't do that today. I have to get ready to go on an excursion into the wilds of Victoria (State in Australia.) I will be doing a beach mission so where I am going there will be no internet. Sorry to leave so abruptly, I shall probably be back on Sunday or Monday. Take care my brony friends.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Don't worry about it. At least you got to see my treachery, before your vacation

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.