Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,161 to 7,180 of 14,348

Rocossa

I have decided that I can't stand this fanbase anymore. I hate being a brony and quite frankly, you all need to grow up and stop being pathetic losery manchildren. I dont know why i didnt see it before but WTF we are watching a show for LITTLE GIRLS! I understand why half of you watch it as you are little girls, but the rest of you need to grow up and start being real men! Seriously!

Rocossa

crazyj2312

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

I have decided that I can't stand this fanbase anymore. I hate being a brony and quite frankly, you all need to grow up and stop being pathetic losery manchildren. I dont know why i didnt see it before but WTF we are watching a show for LITTLE GIRLS! I understand why half of you watch it as you are little girls, but the rest of you need to grow up and start being real men! Seriously!

I highly doubt a cartoon is what determines your masculinity. But if that was the case, in my opinion, you have to be really secure with your a manhood to openly admit you appreciate a show about ponies.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Wildvine53

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Untitled

Welcome to the heard, @Trixie64! It's always awesome to have some new members.

@RevolverFlare Are local newspaper stopped syndication of Fox trot, thank goodness for the internet.

@Gridattack Hello, thanks for dropping by.

I haven't seen the new episode yet, I'll get to it eventually.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Sylverstone

Wildvine53 wrote:

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Untitled

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Sylverstone wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Wildvine53 wrote:

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Untitled

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TeeJay

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Excuuuuse me?! Who do you think you a-

Checks date

You sir, are full of win.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

crazyj2312

I totally fell for it. If I could get pranked like that over the internet....I don't think I'm gonna leave my house today....

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Rocossa

Untitled

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone.

Rocossa

Rocossa

New .MOV! Well, kinda. I remember Hotdiggedydemon talking about how much he hated tech decks.
[youtube:1tVbhc3kn4c]

Rocossa

Macattack

That's gotta be one of the best Fox Trots ever. Too bad we don't have a "Sunday Paper" like that in Australia...

@RevolverFace: Well duh, you changed your name to Revolver. You didn't think I'd still go around calling you Squiggle, did you? xP
Also, that trading card game idea sounds interesting. I just signed the survey.
Oh, just one more thing… loll I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but why do you have Batman for your avatar?
…Okay, whatever, I actually have one more thing to say- My entry for We Love Fine, I'm glad you like it. Applebloom mentioned you were getting a few of your mates to vote, and I really appreciate it.

TeeJay wrote:

I can't tell if you're still truly in denial or if you're just poking fun at the fact that you were.

You mean the fact that I was not. (er, am not) I'm not gonna say anything more. Moving on…

@MrGameluvr: To my friend list you have been added. Nice mii. xD

@Bimmey_and_Jimmey: I couldn't have said it better myself.

spoiler

The latest episode was kinda meh, but the moments it did have were well-worth watching for. I'll bet you never expected to hear this from me, but those Big Macintosh appearances were epic. He's certainly not afraid to speak his mind when he's in a bad mood. xD
Only problem is now Macintosh has to share his lines with someone else. ^^

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Macattack

Gee, April 1st is more than half-way over for me.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Lunapplebloom

This herd is growing faster than you can say "lickity split". Happy April Fools Day everypony.

Welcome to the herd and Nintendolife, Oh Great and Powerful @Trixie64. Hope you enjoy it here.

@RevolverFlare That Fox Trot comic is full of win. Wish I could get a hold of a physical, oh well. That episode is shaping up to be great. I'll take that card survey as soon as possible.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy You had me there. I was going to do what @Wildvine53 did but he beat me to it.

@ZeroX D'aww... You seem to be going on an image craze. keep it up.

@Blue_Ace Thanks for helping out our newest member.

@JarvanZheitk Don't play Sims 3 but that looks pretty good. Also (collective internet hug back.)

@crazyj2312 I forgot to add you. I'll rectify that as soon as possible. And hair extensions, who would have thought.

@Wildvine53 I loved Maximus. Best horse character ever. There was Prince Philips horse but he didn't have much of a role.

@Shadow100 That was interesting....

@Gridatttack Howdy there.

@CorporalPegasus Tried the latest from you, and I like it. It's a pretty fun game if a bit simple. I also thought Spike pulling it out of her mouth was pretty gross.

@thblackdragon I am honored by your presence. (Does Japanese customary bow.)

New episode was great. Lots of continuity references are always appreciated. I won't say anymore, because I think everyone already hit everything about it. Oh and I know this topic is aleready old now, but I became a brony because of this thread. True story.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy, great joke. I nearly fell for it.

@Big_Mac, well, you did call me SquiggleFace long after I changed it to Revolver.
Good to see that you, and the rest of the thread, did the survey.
Isn't it obvious? Either way, if you want to know, you should ask @Applejacklove, he knows why.
Of course, it's no problem at all. Seriously, your design should win.

Macattack

How could I forget to welcome Trixie64?! Please excuse my rudeness. Welcome to the club! I hope you'll continue to be an active part of this thread. Also, please don't be frightened by Revlover; he just seems to do what he wants...

@RevolverFace: That was before I discovered Squiggle had died at the hands of Aqueous. After that... I had to accept that SquiggleFace truly was gone... -insert sad and tender moment of reflection-
I know why. I just wanted to hear it from the pony's horse's bat's mouth.
lol I'd be more than thrilled with getting an honorable mention. ^^;

This latest episode makes me want to change my avatar.

Edited on by Macattack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.