Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,121 to 7,140 of 14,348

JustAnotherUser

@ZeroX Watching the little clips of the show and this very community (we've got opportunity). I've also added you back.

JustAnotherUser

crazyj2312

ZeroX wrote:

@Everypony What made you guys join the herd? For me, it was KnowYourMeme and of course; you guys.

It was Fluttershy. She's so adorable.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

TeeJay

@Gameluvr I've added you for the sole reason that you actually put some thought into your post, rather than the usual bare bones "Everyone add me plz" we get from most noobs on this site.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MrGameluvr

Well I heard about how popular the show was and I decided to check it out. Been a brony ever since.

@JarvanZheitk hugs!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

MrGameluvr

TeeJay wrote:

@Gameluvr I've added you for the sole reason that you actually put some thought into your post, rather than the usual bare bones "Everyone add me plz" we get from most noobs on this site.

lol

@crazyj2312 I just added you

TeeJay

SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S EP SO FAR

Featherweight is awesome. Reminds me of me when I go on one of my picture-taking sprees. I can totally relate.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MrGameluvr

SPOILERS OF THIS WEEK'S EPISODE

HOLY CRAP, Big Macintosh actually spoke an entire sentence!!

TeeJay

All right, this episode was all sorts of win:

• The Great and Powerful Trixie was referenced! Awesome!
  • Featherweight is amazing.
  • Fluttershy uses hair extensions!
  • Diamond Tiara is a Power Hungry Fool. (Get it?)
  • But the most epic part of the entire episode was Applejack and Big Mac switching roles. Yup.

CorporalPegasus

SPOILERS
Big Macintosh spoke normally! And on that photograph he was holding the doll from Lesson Zero. Lol.
This episode also mentioned Trixie. That came out of nowhere but was pretty neat.
And Fluttershy has tail extensions! And Rainbow Dash is afraid of hoof polishing! And uuuh Spike that part with the cucumbers was gross.

IGOR!

MrGameluvr

All in all it was a great episode.

Syrup

Hello, everypony! While it may seems that I'm back, that's in fact not the case. Well, I could return right now, but, even if I wanted to, I couldn't, as I am about to go on basically a two-week long sabbatical.
Anyway, onto the ponies!
I just finished watching the newest episode, and I have to say, overall it was pretty average. While it did have it's great moments, the resolution felt really dull. True, the CMC did learn a valuable lesson, it would've been better if they published the photos along with that final column, that way, they would've learned that what they were doing was wrong, and that it didn't feel good when another pony gossiped about you.

Untitled
Chubby Cheeks being an intellectual pony in charge.

@MrGameluvr, Welcome. I hope that you liked my Welcome comic.

@Wildvine53,@Applejacklove, @Big_Mac, Glad that you guys liked it.

@Big_Mac, Oh, goodie, I'm RevolverFace now. Anyway, I love your design for the WeLoveFine contest.

@TeeJay, have you taken the card survey? I'm actually excited to see what type of card game it's going to be. Fingers-crossed for a Yu-Gi-Oh!/Pokemon-esque game.

This message goes out for those who are involved in the Revolver Project:
Yes, it's true, the project is cancelled, due to various reasons. But, if you are involved in it, check the main site, there a link to an IRC forum where we will all be discussing what the project was, what it currently is, and what will become of it now that it's canceled.

I'm surprised that nobody posted this here:
Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

MrGameluvr

@RevolverFlare I did enjoy the welcome comic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.