Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,041 to 7,060 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

@KaiserGX I was wanting one of those. Glad you got one.

@TeeJay Understandable. Life gets that way sometimes. Nice of you to show up though, and um ponies.

@ZeroX your going to change your name. Then what are you going to call yourself. you're Canadian and speak French, awesome. Yes, that is the perfect Name for that gif.

@Aqueous Ok, I shall prepare myself. You are not bad either. More of the Cutie Mark Crusaders Journey. I can't wait to see how it ends. That photo shop of Mario Kart Double Dash is awesome. That was a nice trace of Rainbow and Fluttershy together, and I like that button set. Wish I could get a hold of them.

@MasterGraveheart Aha! I knew it! That had some pretty funny moments, but I found it stupid overall, especially the ending.

@Wildvine53 YEAH!!! I love that ripped pony. Ok, I didn't see her either on my second session. Missed opportunity, but oh well. I just knew that would be made into a gif. Poor twilight.

Nice rhyming as always @Sylverstone. I marvel at how you can pull it off. Nice to see you again, as well.

Sorry I haven't been around all day. I was busy with other things. Here is something to make up for it.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus No, I just finished downloading the previous one and playing it and now it is obsolete. Oh well, I liked the new title music you gave it and the name, but other than that it was the same as the previous one. Now I need to try the newest version. I will also hold you to not changing your avatar again, though I see why you wouldn't.

@KaiserGX Yes, if I had twilight in a situation like that, I would feel more comfortable.

@ZeroX Don't try to rush it you will wish could be younger before you know it. Ponies Ponies Ponies

@MasterGraveheart You aren't that old...

As for me 21.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@CorporalPegasus - SO many so fast

@ZeroX - Well, I have no doubt you could, your English seems really good. I know my French likely would not compare. Your wrong though, age brings more responsibilities less free time. However age is but a number, not too much importance, aside from what people place on it, really, it means nothing,

@KaiserGX - Parents living together, yup, always has its problems.

Age, well, not normally one to share online but currently, 18

Almost forgot, http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4uej22 Kid Ponyus

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

crazyj2312

I'm 18. Just joining in the topic lol
I think I'll start posting some pony pics now that spring break is upon me.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Wildvine53

@ZeroX I certainly lived when I was 15, but I was anxious to turn 16. I'm 20 now, and it's more responsibility and a lot less "living".

@CorporalPegasus It's sweet little game, I had fun. Awesome new avatar, I'll be glad to see it stay.

@MasterGraveHeart You're not old, just Mature.

@crazyj2312 I can't wait to see your drawings!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Lunapplebloom

@ZeroX I lived at 15 too. What @Wildvine53 says is true.

That is epic @Aqueous. I now want to see a ponyfied version of the game.

@crazyj2312 I Can't wait to see what you cook up.

@Everypony I have decided not to post anymore pictures for a while until I can get some faster internet. It is just to much of a hassle to search for images at the moment than it should be.

Here is my last one for now. So that's what would have happened if Pinkie was in the episode.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

Wildvine53

@KaiserGX Awesome pillow, I some how missed it earlier. When parents fight it's nice to have something there to comfort you. I always had Tyler, a stuffed bear I've had since I was 4.

@AppleJackLove At least you're ending your picture hunt on an awesome image. If only Rainbow Dash had brought Pinkie along, things would have been much easier!

I've been on a real Disney kick lately, enjoy my latest discovery.
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.