Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 7,021 to 7,040 of 14,348

Wildvine53

Glad to see this thread is still going strong! Sorry for the absence, I was entertaining this weekend. I ended up missing the new episode, and I was trying to avoid spoilers.
I really liked Hurricane Fluttershy, the buff Pegasus cracked me up, who knew Equestria had steroids. Did anyone notice Lilly Blossom, I didn't see her? I know I've seen her in the show before, and I assumed that a Pegasus event would include her.

@ZeroX I haven't had a chance to read your new work yet, but I will asap.

@CorporaPegasus I downloaded it, but I haven't tried it yet.

Have some creepy Pinkie Pie.
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

...I'm watching you...

Untitled

I can't give this thread up...

Untitled

Even with the impending Xenoblade Chronicles, lol.

Untitled

Brony on, my friends. =P

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

EvilRegal

Just wanted to drop by and say hi to everypony! Nothing's changed here. I've put in lots of applications, trying some other things (mostly trying to sell stuff) and just waiting.

Hurricane Fluttershy and Kid Icarus: Uprising have brightened things for me, though! Wonderful episode (Arnold Schwarzenpony: YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!), and Angel bunny has officially redeemed himself after the "Putting Your Hoof Down" debacle!

And Fluttershy IS A TREE! Imagine all the smiling Bronies and Pegasisters around the world when the tree's eyes opened when Rainbow Dash said "you too, Fluttershy".

There was another reference to one of Fluttershy's best scenes too. When Rainbow Dash does the head count and gets exasperated, it's the same musical cue as the "yay scene" when RD gets exasperated with Fluttershy and falls over! Rainbow Dash showed signs of being a better pony here too. I find her seriously off-putting with her tendency toward harsh remarks and making fun of others (like Spike last week). But, she went out of her way to be patient and compassionate with Fluttershy this week!

Have some Fluttertree, everypony!
Untitled
Fluttershy is best Great Deku Tree, and look it's Twilight Linkle.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Most of all, I love regular, lovable Fluttershy in pony form! Nopony else could make Opal act like this...
Untitled

Oh, was Rainbow Dash trying to be a tree too?

Untitled

Probably a ways from being back full time, but I still have to pop in every now and then!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Lunapplebloom

Hey @FluttershyGuy. Glad your alright. I pray that you will get a job soon. Your right Angel did redeem himself in this episode. Hahaha the Great Deku Tree never looked better. Daww...

@MasterGraveheart Applejack playing Wii... Epic! And I know that first picture from somewhere. It has something to do with grail. You to.

@ZeroX Umm... @Retro_on_theGo is right, you should send it in, but it is understandable that you wan't to wait. Aqueous is that good? I'll have my work cut out for me when I get it. Also I haven't read your story yet. I just haven't had the time yet, but I will tell you what I think asap.

@CorporalPegasus I still haven't played it yet either but as soon as I can I will also let you know what I think. Thanks for the preview.

@Wildvine53 That pic is creepy, but pretty cool too, thanks for sharing it. Glad to see you again. I didn't notice Lily Blossom, but I wasn't looking for her though. A rewatch is necessary.

@Tare It could be the video wasn't encoded properly.

@Blue_Ace Thanks, I was going to say that.

@Aqueous Thanks, I need all the help I can get.

Since FluttershyGuy mentioned Fluttertree...

Good Night Everypony. No sleeping Applebloom tonight. Here is something my sister made, I really like the results. ...

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@FluttershyGuy Glad things are looking better for you, I hope you find a job soon. I was so excited to see Fluttershy disguised as a tree, it made my day.

@ZeroX Yes Aqueous is amazing at Kid Icarus, plus he has all kinds of awesome powers and weapons.

@MasterGraveHeart I wonder what game they're playing?

@AppleBloom I watched the episode again, and caught no site if her. Your sister made that, it looks amazing!

I'll just leave this here.....
Untitled

Wildvine53

GuardianKing

@WildVine53 First: I'm convinced I have not only more weapons, but higher ranking ones too. My best weapon is a 6 star sonic cannon, followed by a 5 star Twin-bellows cannon, 6 star beam claws, 7 star Pandora claws, and 2 star predator cannon (the nature of the weapon makes up for its lack of stars).

Second; not here to rush you or anything, but did you read it yet?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@ZeroX That cannon you used yesterday was pretty powerful, I killed me in 3 shots! I need to play on a high intensity if I want to unlock better weapons, my bows and claws don't cut it anymore. I just wrapped up Kid Icarus, so I'm gonna read it right now. Ponies Ponies Ponies

I want this in Kid Icarus:
Untitled

Wildvine53

Aqueous

@KaiserGX - Awesome pillow

@ZeroX - I see it worked that time.
I was using a 225 Aurum Blade with built in confusion, not sure on star count and a violet palm, 276 value, 3 and a half stars on both meele and range, so 7 stars over all, it has a number of bonuses. I've got other high rating but they don't work well. Don't worry I got more then those, much, much more.... PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES

@wildvine53 - It says I got 63% of all powers, thank you though, I hope it proves enough, the streetpass group can be real completive. I hope my stuff works as well on them as you guys, of course I have that now.... PONIES PONIES PONIES

@Applejacklove - Your welcome. It's an okay read but good bye A.P. English standards. It had the same general style as what ZeroX has shown here. YOur really good with the image finding. Now to try and keep up

Pegasus, http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4u6mh1
Pony kart, http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4uba43
these are neat, http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4u5ncj
It goes on, http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4u4wrl

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Life.
LIFE.

LIFE!

Things are suddenly moving very fast for me, so I haven't been on in a bit.
Um, and ponies.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

@Blue_Ace and @ZeroX I'm pretty sure PInkie would be unstoppable with a Twilight buster!

@Aqueous Where does it show you the percentage of powers you have? Is it the number on your file, because I thought that related to your story progress? I really want to play Pony Kart now, but the latest update makes it seem like it'll be a ways off.

@TeeJay I think that's happened to a lot of us lately, hopefully yours will slow down soon.

@Sylverstone Long time no see, glad to see you're still rhyming!

AppleJack isn't good at games

Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.