Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,961 to 6,980 of 14,348

Wildvine53

Hooray, it's Hurricane Fluttershy day! Less than 2 hours to the new episode!

@AppleJackLove Derpy Wrap Up, I'd like to see that happen. Good thing that doctor showed up, after seeing how they built furniture, I can't imagine what they would have done to that poor pony.

@CrazyJ2312 Welcome to the Herd!

@TeeJay Once we've all had a chance to play, we''l work something out.

@Tare lol, that's probably his best one yet!

@KaiserGX "Well, I don't care much for covers, Biscuits and Gravy!" My face hurts from laughing so much.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AlbertoC

JCrazy: Hello there! Welcome to our humble herd! Feel free to post everything pony, please!

In before hurricane fluttershy spoilers...

I have seen the royal wedding promo... And all i can say is this: If i couldn't wait to watch it only seeing the ponies on their bridesmaids outfits... Now it's even less.

Apple, do you mind leaking the episodes? Kidding.

Spoilers below.

I now want to draw Rainbow Dash and Applejack. Oh, and flower girls Cutie Mark Crusaders, too. And having read the sinopsis on EqD... Oh my, OH MY. Both parts are scheduled to air on the same day? Oh. MY!

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

crazyj2312

This episode could use a special pegasus...
Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

CorporalPegasus

Awesome episode! Pegasi FTW!
Oh, and the syponys(How do i spell it lol) for part 2 of the wedding.

Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence right before the wedding.

Did she date Discord?

And the preview:
[youtube:LcS7OX4LTu4]

Attack Of The Clones? Pokemon The Movie?

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

MasterGraveheart

Hey all. Yes, I'm still around, lol.

Today's episode was very good in my opinion and, personally, did a lot to redeem Rainbow Dash in my view, considering how much she was trying to get Fluttershy to help out. However, they royally botched the ending. I'd have much preferred it if she celebrated with Fluttershy instead of kissing up to Spitfire... whom I'm STUNNED did NOTHING to help the water flow. You'd figure as a Wonderbolt of EQUESTRIA, she and the others would be called in to help out, right? Rainbow Dash's end actions give me the impression she was only interested in the job/record.

In case you didn't notice, Rainbow Dash is probably 6th place in my mane 6 rundown, lol. It all started back with Ticket Master for me. Element of Loyalty my jack-a-double-crooked-letter.

I did like a lot of the references including a lot of focus on Derpy (seriously, Hasbro, you're keeping the derped eyes, you're PROMINANTLY showing her, why hasn't one of your best episodes of Season 2 returned to syndication?), FlutterTree, and the like. What I DIDN'T like was, again, the ignoring of half the Mane 6. Again. What the heck is up with this? It's like, post-SSCS6K, we're barely seeing them together. While I'd say not seeing Applejack is bad enough, we've also taken a nosedive as to how much we've seen Rarity and Pinkie Pie. But, that's just me.

Overall, good episode. One of the better in the series. That seems to be par for the course for Fluttershy episodes.

Also, when Season 2 comes to an end, I'll do my first "Grave Issues Spotlight" for my blog, highlighting the top 13 episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic from the first two seasons. I may ask you guys to help me out with that one, lol.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

AlbertoC

So, there are now broHOOFS and broWINGS? Just asking...

Lunapplebloom

@AlbertoC That's what I thought when I saw that. And I can't wait to see your work.

@CorporalPegasus No! I was trying to avoid that. Oh well, yeah that does sound suspicious. And I think that video has graced us before. Cough Wildvine53 Cough.

@Crazyj2312
Untitled

@ZeroX I got the 3d classics game, but 3DS game still needs to come. Ponies Ponies Ponies

@Blue_Ace Really? Ok. I still haven't got it to work here, so I guess I'm stuck.

@MasterGraveheart It was stated that she would oversee it, not that she would participate. But I understand what your saying. She should have helped too.

@Retro_on_ theGo Glad you liked it. It now ranks pretty high on my list of favorites.

@Wildvine I totally forgot about the new episode before I went to bed.

As for the episode, I found it quite awesome. I loved the part where Fluttershy is doing tug-o-war with some butterflies, and Derpy getting lot's of background screen time was awesome.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Hello Bronies! Here's your weekliy fanfic provider.

Man I had a horrible week, I'm drawning in reports to write, I failed an exam, and I feel depressed. College is getting the best of me. Then I couldn't find Kid Icarus on my closeby game stores...
I hate my life.

Today's episode made it a bit better though, I was like , and then Fluttershy disguised as a tree... . lol yes ponies are the best.
New bg ponies are also the best, and lots of Twilight being Twilight. Fluttershy training was a fabulous animated secuence and made me laugh so much. Extremely predictable episode but funny. I have a question though, why only 3 of the mane 6 have actually been important in the last episodes? Well I hope is not the rule now.

@Crazyj2312 Welcome to our Herd. I'm a weekly visitor (till vacations), but is awesome to see new faces.

Now, == Fic of the Week:==
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/JakeHeritagu
This is actually the main page of the writter of the Silent Poniville series. This are awesome stories that perfectly capture the essence of the games, (I'll read the recently posted Silent Poniville 3 tonight, yay 3DS browser, I've been wanting to read that one.) Gore and violence included of course, so beware.
If you preffer shipping, the guy also wrote a nice and emotive FlutterDash. Is oddly interwined with the Silent Poniville series, but both stories are independent and can be enjoyed separetely.

As usual thanks for the cool content. Hope everypony is ok and I'll see you all next week.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

Thanks @Blue_Ace,
I would never abandon my online brony friends, you will see me every week for sure.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Lunapplebloom

Hey @Twilight_Crow Thanks for your weekly letters. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I'm sorry you got an F. I know how it feels like, and hope you can rise above the challenge of college. I hope you feel better soon, and don't give up. I also laughed at that tree moment to.

@Blue_Ace That's ok, I'll try again later.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

AlbertoC

Twilight_Crow wrote:

... I'm a weekly visitor (till vacations) ...

Yep, starting friday ONE WHOLE WEEK of vacations. I can't freaking wait, i'm way too tired... And yep, if it weren't for ponies, i would totally fell apart by now.

Applejacklove: I like how you make an effort on replying to everypony. It doesn't go unnoticed, i assure you.

GuardianKing

@Twilight_Crow Excuse my poor grammar, but I can find no other way to word this other than; "I'm sorry for your failure." Please don't take this the wrong way. I hope you get what I meant by that.

@Everypony Sidenote; Aqueous and Tare are good at Uprising. I just accidentally fused my predator cannon, and barely got a new, less strong one. That this half your HP in one charge shot.

@everyponyoncemore I'm sorry for not replying often, even if I'm always on this thread, lurking in the shadows like a ninja.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

@Applejacklove Hey there. Thanks for the kind words, I'll be ok.

@AlbertoC After next week, I will have an extra week of exams, but thursday and friday free. Then a couple of weeks of vacations. Yeah the UAM has a weird calendar.

@ZeroX I know what you mean, thank you.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - I'm sorry to hear you had a "fall" but I know your done yet, time for a come back. I hope you can join the writing chat sometime soon again, I have brought many more and some work has been made. I wish you luck.
-Aqueous

@ZeroX - Thank you, maybe some time we should get as many of us as possible and play team.
PONIES PONIES PONIES

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

crazyj2312

I drew a picture of Pit in a Twilight Sparkle shirt. No reason lol I'll post more relevant, pony related pictures in the future but for now I have KI: U on the brain...
Untitled

Edited on by crazyj2312

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog

Lunapplebloom

@AlbertoC Thanks. I try to do my best. Glad your going to have a vacation. Hope you have fun when it comes.

@ZeroX That's alright. we knew you had some technical difficulties on your end the last couple days before this last couple of days. And yes, I have heard of there dominance. I'll try to take them down when I get my copy.

@crazyj2312 Nice. thanks, for sharing.

@Twilight_Crow No problem, glad you'll be ok.

@Aqueous That would be nice.

@Blue_Ace
Untitled

This was so touching, I almost balled my eyes out. Plus Up sc...

This one is funny, I figure people will need this after viewi...

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

Macattack

Wow, a new member...and an artist at that! Welcome to the club herd, @CrazyJayz. ^^ Just been to your deviantart page, and I must say, great drawings! You're quite good at doing people.

...I haven't been around lately because of We Love Fine's MLP contest. I finally finished my entry though (and not a moment too soon), so I'm back once again. Um, here's my entry in case anyone's interested: Sweet Apple Cider Also (not to be forward), but once the voting period starts, I was wondering if you guys could place a vote for mine please? ^^; Any support from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I've seen a bit of the newest episode, and it's not too bad. I kinda like some of the spineless moments with Fluttershy. She reminds me of George McFly from Back to the Future in some areas. xD

@Applejacklove: That flash video with Pinkie is hard to understand in some areas... It appears her friend isn't going to make it, but then all of a sudden, he seems perfectly fine. What's even more confusing is that Pinkie looks somewhat sad at the end. =/

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.