Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,841 to 6,860 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

Applebloom saw the hammer fall to the ground. She then picked it up, and handed it to Big Macintosh. "Sorry, for making you drop it."

I can't wait to see the new episode tomorrow. See everypony then. Goodnight.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Thank you for telling Corporal, your very helpful, thank you.
Your really good with those sleeping pony pictures.

@CorporalPegasus - Oh, my, this will be quite something else.
(Selects Dragonslayer from equipment, watches for Dragon Lord)

Something neat,
Untitled

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Braeburn01 Welcome back!

@Aqueous Whoa, a Lion King crossover! I really like that picture, great find!

Uh oh looks like someone got Dr. Horrible in my Ponies.
[youtube:VyMIFiPV-RE&feature=player_embedded]

The New episode is in less than 3 hours, and I'll actually be able to watch it live. Thank goodness it's pouring out.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Wildvine53

@ZeroX Excellent Find, I'd like to see an anime version of FiM.

Warning Spoiler Below

So the new episode was good, I'm not a big Spike fan, but I like the focus on his lack of Dragon-ness.
Rarity was in full force this episode, her Grand entrance, the Fabulous Camouflage, and the flamboyant Dragon Disguise. (I saw that joke coming from a mile away though)
I enjoyed seeing Fluttershy High Tail it out of Ponyville, trampling Rainbow Dash to avoid watching Dragons. (I was busting up over the window, even though I'm not exactly sure why.)
Once the focus shifted to Spike and the Teen Dragons, the episode lost me. I don't know why, I just didn't enjoy the dragons. If they were trying to make us dislike them, they writers did a good job.

Wildvine53

CorporalPegasus

heres the episode:
[youtube:nYzoclkY4Kc]
SPOILER
Spike has a pet phoenix called peewee now! How epic is that?
Anyways, pretty good episode. The teen dragons were ugly and dislikeable, even more than other "real-life villains" like the flimflam brothers or Gilda.
Rarity probably was the funniest in this episode, that costume, the red carpet and the fighting line were pretty funny.
Rainbow Dash only had one great moment, while trying to convince Fluttershy she pulls out a pic of a butterfly migration (completely out of nowhere!), that was a funny moment too.
Untitled
But yeah, Spike has a pet phoenix called Peewee! Thats just epic.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

AlbertoC

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Well, this thread has slown down...guess im not the only one buried in (home)work.

And im on Push Square as well, but im a Sony fan too.

Uff, for sure... Last week was very tough... I had to take a lot of exams, and i still have to finish two projects for wednesday... I was so tired that i slept from 10:30p yesterday to 11:45a today... And my back hurts :S

But i'm going to watch the latest episode and chill out a bit. Are there going to be MK7 races today?

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

CorporalPegasus

Wait a second....who took that picture of the butterfly migration? And how?

@Alberto yes in 26 minutes!

IGOR!

Wildvine53

My 3DS won't connect online, I think it has something to do with the storm that's beating down on us.

Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

Well, we got a little more Applejack in this episode, so that's good with me. As for the episode in it's entirety... it was all right. Again, by MLP standards. I think I'd have liked to have seen more of the rest of the Mane 6 go watch after Spike. I mean, heck, Fluttershy's fear of dragons could have been comedic gold. This made it seem like only Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow were the only ones worried about Spike, y'know? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

In other pony news, I'm finally an 8-pony brony! Finally found Rainbow Dash and Cheerilee today! All it took was a trip back home.

Also...

Untitled

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

No pony kart 7 this week? Kay.
Have a teaser for Hurricane Fluttershy:
[youtube:y0uRkrv-M14]
Aweeesome! Pegasi FTW!

Night, everypony!
Untitled

IGOR!

EvilRegal

@Everypony
I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I was literally moved to tears, and I don't cry often. I'll be back when I'm able; and can be a better, more reliable and active Brony. Good bye for now, I love you all! (brohoof)

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

AlbertoC

Wha, That post prompted me to go back time... Find out that FluttershyGuy is having very hard times, then one post later Aqueous almost made me cry.

See? These ponies ARE... Hmm...

May the world treat you better than it has. Wow, Applejacklove...

Whoa wildvine... That one ACCOMPLISHED it.

Now i feel somepony is missing in this thread...

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Wildvine53

@CorporalPegasus Thanks for posting the Teaser, I can't wait to see all the Pegasi in action!

@MasterGraveHeart Congratulations on finding all 8 ponies! Sometimes I'll read into the show a little too much. Like when Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie were the only ones digging out the trench, I couldn't believe no pony else was helping them! lol.

@FluttershyGuy Take care of yourself! Your one of the few bronies who is still around from when I first joined. I hope you can sort everything out soon.
Untitled

@AlbertoC When I read FluttershyGuy's post, I wanted to find an image that reflected how sad I truly was. It got to me too. It's funny to think how a show about ponies has brought us all together.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.