Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 14,348

GuardianKing

Horus: I just hope that'll keep Pinkie busy long enough. Celestia doesn't know about this; I'll have to sneak in and find Luna instead.

Saevin: There are many like you and I, forgotten by the masses, sentenced to wander the abyss. Because we are forgotten, twisted minds too often veiled by the prestige of society come for us, and fill our hearts with empty promises for something better. Too many have perished from their experiments, yet, some still do. You and I are survivors, ones who chose to forget that past, ones who crawled out of the darkness, and found comfort in society. And your name is...

**Allow me to do something with Trixie @Buob**

Slam!

Trixie: Shut up! I don't to hear you stupid nonsense!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Well, I'll be posting in PS's Pony thread periodically to help keep it alive. Poor site needs the traffic.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

MasterGraveheart wrote:

It's slowed down a bit. Lots of people here have school or college, I'm out job hunting (and pony hunting,lol), responsibilities can't be ignored and sometimes you have to be away from the computer.

Very true @MasterGraveheart, very true

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

I have this awesome pic I want to use as my Avi, but I haven't been near a computer in nearly a week!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Changed it! It's Hugh Jelly! I'm surprised my 3DS allowed me to save the pic. It's awfully large.

Edited on by TeeJay

ToastyYogurt

ZeroX wrote:

Nintendo should just put the opera browser from DSi back; it had flash and html5

Wait, what? Last time I checked, my DSi could not do Flash or HTML5 (last time I checked was a long time ago, but I think you get the point). The Wii browser is the only Nintendo console browser with Flash, and none of the Nintendo consoles have HTML5 in their browsers.

"Hey, it's that donut shop we went to after the gala!" Pinkie enters the donut shop.

(I might add to that later, because I gotta go, but if anypony wants to add to it instead (RP Pony Joe?), be my guest)

@Teejay: I wouldn't post there just to post there. We got this thread for that. I'd just post there just to be part of their conversation. Episode reactions and stuff to share (unless it's Sony related, like the stuff @CorporalPegasus was sharing) should stay here. Like Aqueous said, we shouldn't just treat it as a spare forum.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@Shadow100 Howdy, I totally understand what you are talking about. It's cool. I always knew Mr. Krabs wanted Ponies.

@TeeJay Ahh! He looks scarier than he already did.

@Aqueous I don't know, but your right. I didn't think about that. Oh well. This is Pinkie Pie after all.

@MasterGraveheart I saw this happen before on this thread when looking the archives. It was somewhat slow during certain parts of the year and would pick up the pace every once in a while.

@Blue_Ace Nice new name.

@Destroyer Ahh... Pinkie Pie. Haven't seen you here in a while. What would you like?
You can add on whatever you want after me if you want.

Applebloom exited the front door and saw the other two running off in the distance. "I hope they find who they're looking for. Now where's Applejack." She thought. "Maybe Big Macintosh knows where she is." She then surveyed the area, and saw him on the barn roof preparing to fix the hole. She then trotted that direction and asked "Hey big brother, do you know where Applejack is?"

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Night @mastergraveheart

Pics from future episodes!
Untitled
my goodness! Pinkie is gonna dress up as Sherlock Holmes! From Mmmystery on the Friendship Express!
Untitled
And it looks like Hurricane Fluttershy is gonna co-star Rainbow Dash! Aaaaaaaaaaaw yeah!
Untitled
Not sure wich episode this is...looks interesting...?

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

@MasterGraveheart Nice Logo. Goodnight.

@CorporalPegasus I just knew Pinkie Pie would dawn the famous hat and pipe, And Twilight makes for a good Watson.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Untitled
chocolate moose! Hahahaha
And looks like the donkey from a friend in deed returns.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus Hahahaha I always wanted to see a chocolate moose. And who else do I see there. Is that Pony Joe? What's he doing there. And another griffon.

Previously Applejacklove

Macattack

@Wildvine53: Indeed. I'm hoping we'll get to see more "chimney thinking" in this next episode. xD -crosses fingers-
And yes, we need Big Macintosh!

@TeeJay: Of course he did… xD Well, that's what I figured, but I can't seem to stay logged into my account over there. Whenever I view the forums section, it insists that I'm logged out. =/ (perhaps it's my Safari browser…)

Nice new name, NintendoFan_27. It sounds 20% cooler and it suits your current avatar perfectly.

Cool episode shots! I can't wait to see what kind of extraordinary logic Pinkie brings to that episode. It appears as though Twilight is filling in for "Smart Cookie" this time around. xD
Although this kinda makes me wonder… What would a Pinkie Pie vs. Professor Layton be like? Oh, the logic-defying awesomeness. xD

Big Mac turns around and look down at Applebloom. "Nnnope" he answered, forgetting about the hammer he'd been holding in his mouth. The tool quickly tumbles off the edge of the roof. Sighing at his carelessness, he slowly climbs down the ladder to retrieve it.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

MasterGraveheart

Looks like we're going to be in a severe shortage of Applejack next episode... AGAIN. And Fluttershy too, it seems... double urgh... on the bright side, the episodes after seems as though they'll feature everypony.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Screen time of the ponies:
1) Twilight - 45.6%
2) Applejack - 29.5%
3) Rarity - 29.0%
4) Fluttershy - 28.4%
5) Pinkie Pie - 27.7%
6) Rainbow Dash - 26.8%
Not sure how updated this is, but yeah...expains why pinkie and rainbow get 3 episodes, they are playing catch up.

IGOR!

Macattack

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Screen time of the ponies:
1) Twilight - 45.6%
2) Applejack - 29.5%
3) Rarity - 29.0%
4) Fluttershy - 28.4%
5) Pinkie Pie - 27.7%
6) Rainbow Dash - 26.8%
Not sure how updated this is, but yeah...expains why pinkie and rainbow get 3 episodes, they are playing catch up.

(7) Big Macintosh - 4.5%

Also, I was thinking... again. if Big Macintosh had an "Element", it would be the element of Perseverance/Hard Work. (which is always needed for a strong friendship) A good friendship isn't always easy, but it is always worth it.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Aqueous

@Everypony - Don't panic about the number drop, I just removed my double post, I don't see why that has to happen.

@Applejacklove - Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie then? Oh my.

@CorporalPegasus - I would guess the last one comes from Dragon Quest
Speaking of Dragon Quest...(Starts playing Dragon Quest VI)
Also more motherly Twilight and Spike being a child, lovely, he has lived his whole life with Twilight but he needs to learn more? He was an egg, nothing could be before. Oh well, this will allow for nice craziness later.

@MasterGraveheart - On the project site, check new updates, its under the recent blog entries, I think you'll know what I'm directing you to
PONIES PONIES PONIES

Untitled
Luna on Dragon quest

Just neat
Untitled

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.