Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,741 to 6,760 of 14,348

Buob

Trixie looked at the alicorn...Saevin...confused.
"I'm sorry, I don't recall ever meeting you. What business would you have with the Great and Powerful Trixie?"
"Ah, so that's you're name. It's a bit long though....How's G and P Trixie?" The stallion turned to Saevin. "I'd like to tell you, but...uh..I don't have a name."
"Yes, very interesting, now we really must be going. Goodbye Saevin."
Trixie started pulling the stallion away.
"Hey wait," Saevin called.

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Aqueous

Morpheel wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled
LYRA IS CONFRIMED! FOR! BRAWL!

Dat fan name.

Heartstrings is official but the fan name is the first name now it seems

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

@Buob I feel like... I've seen you somewhere... Ugh. My memory's really fuzzy. I do however remember you Trixie, but you probably don't know me, not anymore at least. And you, you're... An orphan, just like master.
Stops and stares at the sky for a bit
Do you carry a memento of your past life?
Pulls out a pendant shaped like a wing.
I know I sure do.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Eel

@ZeroX: You can use asteriks to create bold text and underscores to create italic text.
It's a lot easier than writing tags.

Unless you were using them and the text somehow went wrong all by itself. If that's the case sorry.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Lunapplebloom

@Buob Yeah, I'm cool with that, thanks.

Applebloom thought for a moment, then said "Maybe we should split up. We can probably cover more ground that way, and we won't be as noticeable watching them if were not all together. I'll take ma big sister. Sweetie Belle, you go for your sister. Scootaloo, continue monitoring Rainbow Dash. Everypony take some note paper and write down everything that you think is interesting in what they do. Is everypony ok with the plan."

Hey @NintendoFan_27

@Aqueous That's great. New blind bag figures are always welcome and they fixed the names. Hope I can find those one's somewhere.

@CorporalPegasus I knew behind that rough exterior there was a gentle soul wanting rainbows and sunshine.

Hey @Morpheel. Your right, she does look to bright now.

For you Zelda fans out there.
Untitled
Here's the source

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

"Wait, Twilight! Where are you going? Don't you want to party?"

@ZeroX: I believe it's your turn on the RP.

How far have the surprise bags circulated? I can't find them on Walmart.com (also, I'd like to complain about all the crappy ridiculous toys Hasbro is crapping out. If I have to see a baby Mane 6 pony doll one more time....)

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

@ZeroX:"Oh, sorry. Teehee! You look like a unicorn."

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Macattack

TeeJay wrote:

Paperback? Hmmm...interesting name, to be sure. It's definitely a t better than anything I've come up with so far. I'll give it some thought. Thanks!

You're welcome. I'm sure you'll figure out a better one sooner or later though. Good luck.

As the sun rose to greet the new day, Big Macintosh could be seen leaning against the house out on the porch. He was holding a cup of freshly brewed joe made with beans the Apples had traded from their cousins, the Coffee Family. Macintosh always appreciated the opportunity to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee before tackling his daily chores. A few of his Apple cousins were visiting Sweet Apple Acres at the time and they standing just outside the house too, chatting about their own farms and life in general.
Big Macintosh glanced over towards the old barn where he noticed a hole in the roof that still needed to be fixed. Taking one last swig from from his mug, he handed it to over to Apple Fritter as she volunteered to do all the extra dishes. He then walked over to Red Delicious, who had just finished breakfast.
"Hey, Big Macintosh!" greeted the lightly tan-colored pony. "Soooo..." he said while glancing out the window towards the barn "You noticed that big 'ol hole too, huh?"
"Eyyep" Macintosh responded in his usual manner.
"Well, what're we waiting for?" asked Red Delicious as he got to his hooves. "It won't take long with the two of us working. It's the least I can do!"
And with that, the stallions made the way out the front door and headed towards the barn. Big Macintosh picked up the tool box while Red Delicious grabbed the wooden boards necessary for the repair.

I just found out my two-year-old cousin likes MLP: FiM Pinkie Pie. Yayz. xD (although she doesn't have a clue who any of the other ponies are, lol)

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Great find! That's awesome, now maybe it will be quiet?
Also nice Rarity - Sweetie Belle comic

"Sorry Pinkie, can't party right now. I got to uh, check on Spike. Yes that's it. Spike!" Runs into tree while looking back

Edited on by Aqueous

LzWinky

I have one thing to say:

BRONIES BEFORE HOENIES!!

Untitled

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Aqueous

@masterGraveheart - Looks like my 3 top are winning.

@RevolverFlare - Ha, got you to look. I like you to comment here if you would please.
@Everypony - I hope you ponies enjoy, I think I'll be putting it up on my deviantart tonight as I'm happy with the result, I'm going to leave you ponies have the first look,

Fluttershy

Flutters softly above the ground
Quiet, silent, never loud
Who's seething rage knows no bounds

Timid, scared and quick to flee
The kindest soul you'll ever meet
Stares you down into defeat

Loving, tender, takes great care
A friend to you in despair
Fluttershy is always there

Normal findings,
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4sp732
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4sol4g

Edited on by Aqueous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.