Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,701 to 6,720 of 14,348

Aqueous

@ZeroX - I'll swapnote mine in the morning. Playing dragon quest atm

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

@Fluttershyguy: lol, nice. Now if only I could get some Applejack ones, lol.

Speaking of Applejack, everypony, was I the only one who sort of "dawwwww'd" at the scenes of Rarity cleaning Applejack off?

Untitled

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

EvilRegal

@MasterGraveheart
Did somepony inquire about Applejack drawers? YEEEEEEHHHHAAAWWWWW!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150774933913
Untitled
How do you like THEM APPLES? Applejack and Fluttershy undies were the only ones I saw, at the ED nightly roundup.
And yes, 'dawwwww I did!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart

Curse you Daylight Savings Time... whose stupid idea was this and why? lol

Ah well. Good night, everypony.

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Sorry I wasn't around, was kind of caught up all day, did a lot of things with my family. As for the new episode it was great. Some stealth even though it wasn't needed was awesome. And Pinkie knows so much about the future too. (that part cracked me up.)

Hi, @Twilight_Crow. Nice to see you again. I kind of figured you weren't going to just drop your story, and that the reason was probably that you were just to busy with other things. Thanks for the confirmation though.

@Aqueous If he ever wants come back I shall except him with open arms. And I don't hate you for delivering a message. And thanks for the pic, it cheered me right up.

@CorporalPegasus I'm getting my free book today.

@MasterGraveheart Who knows. My dad always complains about it. Goodnight.

@ZeroX I love the new avatar. Also good luck with your new project.

@Pew Yes, spring is almost here, "winter wrap up, winter wrap up. Cause tomorrow spring is here." (Btw I like your new avatar. Rainbow Dash is awesome.)

@FluttershyGuy Those are interesting to say the least, but I wouldn't buy them.

I thought this was funny.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

Not sure if anypony has ever posted this here. I don't remember it off the top of my head. This is another Mad TV pony parody, paired with "Cowboys and Aliens."
[youtube:Pa075ZlTUys]
@CorporalPegasus
The classic Charles Atlas ad with the skinny wimp getting sand kicked in his face PONIFIED, with Iron Will as Atlas, Fluttershy as the wimp, Gilda as the bully, and Rarity as the babe? BRILLIANT! SQUEE I hadn't even thought of that ad in decades, since I saw it in an ancient issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated! Here's the original, for comparison...
Untitled

@Applejacklove
I'd buy them, but I'd have to know 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt that my girlfriend is a brony/pegasister before I'd wear them in front of her, hee hee!

@MasterGraveheart
They want to give us this extra hour of daylight during the warm/semi-warm weather months so we'll spend more time (and especially $$$) out there shopping, being good little consumers to feed the economy. Daylight Savings Time my flank. It's Money Makings Time.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus

@applejacklove That comic was great, hes right, ponyville is like silent hill with that creepy forest and now the greek underworld...

@Fluttershyguy I think @shadow100 beat you to it, but i think my little war horse is better.

Night everypony, havent been this tired for months.
Untitled

IGOR!

TeeJay

Ponies.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sylverstone

Hey guys, it's been a long while since I posted so I'll just say a couple of things:

• Thanks so much on the feedback on my attempt at a fanfic, "You, Me and Rarity!" (http://you-me-and-rarity.tumblr.com) I plan to write more chapters but there is something else tugging on my chain...
  • I'm currently working on this big project for school under this really cool program for seniors. I'm making a video game (a platformer, to be more specific) and it's been coming along rather well. I do have a development blog up (http://projectatarashii.tumblr,com), showing off a few things and putting my thoughts out there. My character right now is a work-in-progress, but for now - I'm using Pinkie Pie as a base to work from!

I have a demo that's not readily available, but it shows off some of the levels and the kinks I was able to throw in.

Thanks to all, see you guys soon
Hopefully, it won't be once in a blue moon

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Sylverstone

KaiserGX wrote:

Sylverstone wrote:

Hey everypony!

Today, I went out to the Toys R Us in Times Square with a few friends (to pick up a game, and browse some others) so I took the time to wander around the store looking for pony merch.

It took me a while, but after I saw a shelf with Strawberry Shortcake toys, I assumed more Hasbro stuff would be around and indeed, there were ponies!

I snapped a few photos and absent-mindedly used my 3DS to record video (instead of my super-awesome HD camera). Enjoy!

Dude lol, my friend just found your video on youtube...

Wait, what...

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Well, I went to McDonald's and picked up a Pinkie Pie! And it's my first pony figure! You know what this calls for?
Untitled
It's an alright figure, thought they half-flanked the cutie mark (it's one blue balloon here instead of 2 blue balloons and 1 yellow balloon in the show)and put it on only one side, and she only has one eye, because they other one is covered by her plastic hair. But I like the plastic hair, because that way she looks like Pinkie Pie and not like Pinkamena Diane Pie, so I can go to sleep soundly without worrying about being murdered to be baked into a cupcake. (I haven't actually read that fic, so that might not be that accurate).

And hey, it's a McDonald's toy, so I think I got my 90 cents worth (I love my local McD's for that price). Also, I think this toy is way better than the $10 ones Hasbro pushes out, mostly because of the plastic hair, and the face looks less, how do i put it, "girly" to me.

@Twilight:"Twilight, are you okay? Or do you have Pinkie Sense too?"

@Horus:"Sorry, I was coming here, but then I saw Twilight, and she was all twitchy, and I said 'What's wrong?' and she said 'Oh, nothing," and then I said "Are you sure?" and she was all twitchy, did I say that already? So I was trying to help her calm down with a little mini party because I thought I had time, but I missed the train and had to wait a loooooooooong time for the next one!"

Wait, did I just make myself RP in two different periods of time?
Untitled

@Sylverstone: Good luck on your project! I'll be following it. And excellent substitute, lol.
Also, what's Stencylworks like? I'm thinking of transitioning from Game Maker to that so I can make Flash games and rule Newgrounds (in my dreams ). From what I've seen of it, it's a lot different from Game Maker, so is it easy to get used to?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.