Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Destoryer64 - Your welcome, I don't know, he blames a few in particular so it's kind of more hate mail, but its almost jokingly so

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous I would like to see it. Not that I like seeing these types of things, but I would like to know.

@Ultra128 I always new Pinkie had the brains to pull that off.

@MasterGraveheart I'm with @Wildvine53 on that. I both love and loathe them.

@ZeroX I have no Idea, sorry.

@Wildvine53 I'm having a good time thank you.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

irken004

Went to McDonald's for a Transformers figure.

Ended up with a Rarity.

Not complaining

ToastyYogurt

@Aqueous: I kinda want to know what he has to say.

Keyword: Kinda

@ZeroX: You can't. These forums don't allow images to be imbedded in sigs. Unless you want it to appear when a link is clicked, in which case you go all (url=www.whateverthewebsiteisihopeitsaboutbacon.com)Whatever you want to say here.(/url), changing the (s and )s to [s and ]s and changing it to what you want accordingly, a-like so:

Whatever you want to say here.

If the link links directly to a picture, it should pop up in a little thing right on the same page, like this.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for what happens to you, your computer or a loved one by visiting www.whateverthewebsiteisihopeitsaboutbacon.com.

@Everypony: Does anypony want to continue the RP with me?

@Irken: Nobody can resist ponies.

I'm excited for this upcoming episode. Time travel is awesome!

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@irken004 Don't you know. Transformers aren't hip anymore. They are so 2007.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

irken004

Applejacklove wrote:

We'll see about that once Fall of Cybertron is out

Also, my Rarity has a pink tail, oddly enough.

ToastyYogurt

@ZeroX: An animated avatar? In that case, you upload it just the same as a normal pic like @Buob said, but in order for it to animate, you have to make sure it fits the file restrictions the site lists next to the avatar upload thing. Otherwise it will scale it down and take only the first frame of the GIF. If it's too big, you'll want to scale the GIF down yourself to keep all of its glorious, glorious frames together. Good luck finding a program that will scale it down AND keep it animated. I would use Game Maker's image editor to scale it down (I'm so resourceful ), but I'm using Game Maker 7 (too cheap to upgrade from 7 Pro to 8 Pro ) and I think Game Maker 8 only exports in PNG strips, which look funny when not handled by a program that supports them, and I don't think Nintendo Life supports PNG strips.

"Is it a party? I'd love to go!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

EvilRegal

Well, everypony, the episode tomorrow is at the same time as last week's. Looking forward to it. The whole "pony wars" thing, and the kind of post-apocalyptic look to future Twilight Sparkle gave it a real Terminator feel (present day Twilight was so silly in the clip LOL). And the next Fluttershy episode... Poor Fluttershy. Got called to the stage and put on the spot in front of everypony by Iron Will, and now she evidently has to face some public embarrassment! Fluttershy is hilarious when facing her fears (see: Dragon Shy). Also, Spike hasn't gotten nearly enough attention lately, so happy to see "Dragon Quest" coming too!

Now, Terminator ponies...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And this one, even though there is no Terminator. Master Chief, Stormtrooper, Iron Pony (Pony Stark), Facehugger Alien and carbon-frozen Han Solo pony!
Untitled

Finally, thank you for the sympathy, everypony. Don't know what the future holds, but I'll keep plugging away. After all: "No fate, but what you make!" Hasta La Vista, Babycakes. (U C wut I did thar???)

EDIT: I watched last week's episode again and noticed something at the first. Apparently with the little animals, Fluttershy calls everypony "sweetie", because when she says "slow down, sweetie", they all look back at her. That mouse that grabbed the box of food and stuffed himself should be Fluttershy's new official pet, because he made her laugh. Doesn't slap her around like a certain somebunny...

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Rocossa

There is a 120% chance that this is going to be the greatest episode ever.

Untitled

Rocossa

MasterGraveheart

I'm just hopping to see more Applejack tomorrow... she's been too quiet for too long... XD

And with that... Good night, everypony!

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Soopaman

Untitled

Also, new episode announced

Title:MMMystery on the Friendship Express

Air Date: April 7, 2012
Summary: A cake Pinkie Pie is guarding for a contest is ruined on the way to Canterlot and an investigation begins.

Edited on by Soopaman

Banana Slamma!

Lunapplebloom

I was just trying make a Brony over Facebook. I hope I was successful.

irken004 wrote:

Applejacklove wrote:

We'll see about that once Fall of Cybertron is out

Also, my Rarity has a pink tail, oddly enough.

Sorry about that @irken004, I was just joking around. I like Transformers myself, Though I didn't like the second movie. Ponies Ponies Ponies. A pink tail, that is strange.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Yes the chances are greatly in it's favor.

@FluttershyGuy Great observation. I didn't notice that before. All those different famous ponies what have they not ponified yet.

@MasterGraveheart Yes, Applejack has been mia for a little while. Hopefully the episode tomorrow will rectify that. Goodnight. (And Just for @Big_Mac D'AWWW...)

@ultra128 That is somewhat disturbing, but yay for the new episode summary.

"Morning," Applebloom yawned, rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes. "Did everypony sleep well?" The other two nodded in agreement. "So what should we do to get our cutie marks today?"

Kind of weird to RP about the morning just when your going to sleep. Goodnight everypony. I thought this was pretty nice.

I can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

TeeJay

MasterGraveheart wrote:

I'm just hopping to see more Applejack tomorrow... she's been too quiet for too long... XD

You want more Applejack? We've had more than enough Applejack this season, thank you. Give some others a chance to shine!

Ponies in two hours!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

Well, my Fangame's coming along nicely, for now im gonna call it Rainbow Dash: Revenge Of The Night, but that might change one or two times.
Im working on a story mode now, (Wich is more like a mission mode right now,) and i tought im gonna throw in a few missions in wich you play as Fluttershy. Now i dont see Fluttershy shooting at Shadowbolts, so anypony has an idea how Fluttershy would play?

Eh yeah, Applejack might have had more screentime than Twilight Sparkle so far in this season, so yeah i dont mind if we dont see her once more.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

Here's his message, I don't really like it,

Uhm, give this message to everybody:
"Dear Everybody (excluding Aqueous)
I hate you all. Please forget about me and move on. You guys are better off without me. Trust me.
Inappropriate Hugs and Kisses from your Ex-NintendoLife Brony
-RevolverFlare (Joseph R.)

P.S. I hate all of you. Well, not you @Aqueous, @Twilight_Crow, @Tare, @Buob, @Wildvine, @MasterGravenHeart, @Applejacklove, @Big_Mac, @Pew, @ZeroX, @I_hate_ponies... Uhm, basically, anybody that's not @KaiserGX, @TeeJay or @CorporalPegasus."

-That's his message, I don't really like it. Sigh, hope no one's mad with me, sorry to be a barer of bad news, Aqueous

Now for something happy, http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4sddwz

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Aaaaaaaaaannnddd now i need a Rainbow Dash version of your avatar, it looks great.

Either its a very bad joke or @RevolverFlare's overreacting. Hating someone because of a change of your post number is just plain silly.(To say it nice) Thats all. And of course im not mad at you, @aqouos.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.