Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 14,348

Aqueous

@ZeroX - Second

@Tare - I wish, no I'm not feeling like I'm lying. Well I am and I'm not. Though I shouldn't, I was sleeping soundly when it happened, though he only planned to leave for a while when he learned I would be here less. Its not my fault but that does not stop me more feeling down.
March break! Bah. I don't get that, I got a week off the end of feb.
No I'm sorry to say he is steamed on this one, not happy it would not stop. I think he'll calm down but I don't know quite how long that would be.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Aqueous he's actually leaving? I guess his swapnote was serious. I assumed his "I Hate you" messages were all in good humor.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Tare

Aqueous wrote:

@ZeroX - Second

@Tare - I wish, no I'm not feeling like I'm lying. Well I am and I'm not. Though I shouldn't, I was sleeping soundly when it happened, though he only planned to leave for a while when he learned I would be here less. Its not my fault but that does not stop me more feeling down.
March break! Bah. I don't get that, I got a week off the end of feb.
No I'm sorry to say he is steamed on this one, not happy it would not stop. I think he'll calm down but I don't know quite how long that would be.

If he stopped posting because of a 7000th post get
Untitled

But I doubt that's it at all. He does have an odd way of signing out.

ZeroX wrote:

GUYS, IT'S JUST A POST. Are we done with this stupid ********? I know I am. I learned my lesson from a ban once, and I certainly don't want this to happen again nor do I want this thread to be locked.

/rant

Nothing to get riled about. He's just playing us for whatever reason.

Wildvine53 wrote:

@Aqueous he's actually leaving? I guess his swapnote was serious. I assumed his "I Hate you" messages were all in good humor.

I could almost assure that was meant to be sarcastic.

He'll be back, making sure we all know he was joking.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

EvilRegal

Well, I am going to have more time to pony around here after all. Any of you who are wrestling fans that remember "The Montreal Screwjob", I just endured "The Tulsa Screwjob" in relation to that full time job. I would give the movie title "There Will Be Blood", but I'll edit it. "There Will Be Lawsuits", LOL. At any rate, I need ponies more than ever right now, because ponies = happy! Oh, none of you will ever know how much the last few days has been like "Putting Your Hoof Down", LOL.

Here, have some of the two greatest TV shows in the universe; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic & House M.D.; joined together! And remember: Everypony lies! Also, it's not Lupus. Begin testing for Sarcoidosis while I go flirt with the hot nurse in the shorter-than-regulation mini-skirt (feathering LOVE the brunette lovely in the video )!

Untitled

@Everypony
I've read some more of what's been going on. After having a would-be employer just blatantly discriminate against me, denying work and income I desperately need for my mortgage payment, arguing over a milestone post seems so silly to me. That's why I deleted what turned out to be 7000. It doesn't matter to me, and I didn't want to be a source of conflict. I imagine there are several friendship report variations that we could send to Princess Celestia over this.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

Untitled
^How I feel right now.

@Everypony_that_deleted_posts: Shame on you. Fighting over something so insignificant is a stupid, stupid thing to do. And you drove somebody out of here thanks to that. Yeah, I think @RevolverFlare is overreacting a bit (perhaps 4Chan has gotten to him ), but it was still stupid to delete old posts. Now that those old posts are gone, I'll probably never be able to go back through this thread to before I was a brony and look through posts of yore without being confused at times, and feeling incomplete. And I'll bet some others might feel like that.

Sorry if I'm overreacting and ranting, but I hate when people get worked up over things as silly as numbers so as to destroy something they created.

@RevolverFlare: If you're reading this, please don't go. We love you, and I don't think anyone actually meant you any harm by taking away the 7000th post. And after all, it's just a number, and we all need to remember that. Like I said before, I think it's silly people are getting so worked up over a number.

Remember, love and tolerate.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Tare

@FluttershyGuy

What happened was everyone thought Flare wasn't joking, and at the same time he had exams so he had to leave the forums for a bit.
Merely a coincidence, he isn't actually mad. He is studying.

According to his MO, he's just building suspense for the next part in his project.

Screencapping all this would probably be good for future laughs.

Edited on by Tare

ToastyYogurt

@Tare: He wasn't planning on leaving for a while to study, he was planning on leaving for a while to make a name for himself on 4Chan.
Also, I don't think he's joking. He left once, he can do it again. Is he planning on coming back soon as part of some master plan? Probably not. Will he decide to come back for kicks or out of nostalgia? Maybe. He came back once, he could do it again.

@Everypony: I know this is a little late, but I think @MasterGraveheart is more qualified to take Revolver's position (No offense to you, Mr. Retro sir), being a full-on brony and all, but having @Retro_On_theGo in the spot is fine by me.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Tare

Destroyer64 wrote:

@Tare: He wasn't planning on leaving for a while to study, he was planning on leaving for a while to make a name for himself on 4Chan.
Also, I don't think he's joking. He left once, he can do it again. Is he planning on coming back soon as part of some master plan? Probably not. Will he decide to come back for kicks or out of nostalgia? Maybe. He came back once, he could do it again.

There is only one well known name on 4chan.
Anon.

Unless he starts some quests, maybe becomes a drawfag, nothing will happen.
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tripfag#Tripfag
He should have just done whatever it is he wanted to do here. Would've been more fun.

I do also believe he said however many pages back that he had some big tests coming up which would contribute to his absence.

Anyway, there is no need for a leader. Leaders create drama which creates rifts.
To hell with rifts.
Post ponies.

Edited on by Tare

Retro_on_theGo

None taken. No doubt MasterGraveheart is more qualified. I don't know why I am the one taking Revolver's place. It's just fate, ya'know? It's a scary task and someone has to do it. I'm too busy playing games, working, school, hating on Sonic despite the fact he's alright, and sleeping to be any sort of leader anyways.
But the show must go on. I would post some Pinkie Pie picture here, but I got none.

Tare

ZeroX wrote:

Why am I not qualified to take his spot?!

What would you do then that you couldn`t do now?

Leaders are silly. You have can idols, people you look up to, but leaders on a forum is silly

Edited on by Tare

Rocossa

I'll be the leader! First order of buisness...

Untitled

Rocossa

Rocossa

I know, I was just kidding :3

Rocossa

AlbertoC

Does anypony know about an human in Equestria fanfic (wait, wait) that has an intro of the protagonist being in college, having a common life... Then Lyra teleports him, questions him, he makes BonBon faint of shock, and then Lyra turns him into a PINK pony? I read that some time ago, and was absolutely hilarious. But i don't remember the name or the date. It was posted on EqD.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous My fears have been realized then, hopefully it's like @Tare said and he's just blowing off some steam. Sorry about that I didn't know which you would read first. Goodnight, hope you feel better in the morning.

@Tare I'll take a look at that once I'm done with @ZeroX's

@FluttershyGuy Sorry you didn't get the job. Hopefully someone else will take you on.

@MasterGraveheart I'm in agreement.

@Retro I find your remarks quite witty actually.

@AlbertoC I can't say which one. Sorry.

@Everypony I don't care for leadership. It was just a fun thing to do at the time.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.