Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 14,348

EvilRegal

What's this I keep reading about everypony leaving? Are some of you ponies taking a break because of school, or what's going on? I'll be back and forth as time allows, but I'm just limited right now because I've been running round trying to do everything required to get the job pinned down (which is in question), plus studying. Hope my buddies aren't going away for good!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Tare

FluttershyGuy wrote:

What's this I keep reading about everypony leaving? Are some of you ponies taking a break because of school, or what's going on? I'll be back and forth as time allows, but I'm just limited right now because I've been running round trying to do everything required to get the job pinned down (which is in question), plus studying. Hope my buddies aren't going away for good!

Nah it's just Aqueous and Flare.
I'm always here, just not a lot gets my attention.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

MasterGraveheart

But does he have a rocket chair powered by rainbow juice? Well I don't. But I'm working on it! Doc Brown's notes can't steer me wrong! =P

exploded out of lab

Okay... Friendship Matrix and Flux Capaciter need to remain in sync for it to work...

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@RevolverFlare: Wait, you're leaving us to hang out at the dark side of the 'net for a month? Well, have fun. See you later!

@Retro_on_theGo:
"Oh, hi! How do you know my name? I haven't seen you before! You must be a hooman, like Chubby!.... where'd he go? I haven't seen him after we found Derpy.... Well, I hope he's alright. Anyway, welcome to Ponyville! You know what this calls for? A PARTY!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Tare

Buob wrote:

@Revolver - you'd better not be posting any Pony R34

That's not exactly his style.

Tare

Shameless double posting is more his style though.

E-mail sent.

Macattack

What's this!?!?!?!?!?

RevolverFace steals 7000th post via double posting??? You're lucky I don't report you to.... the dragon.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Syrup

Welp, I don't give a buck, I have me some Pink Pants and I feel great!
@Destroyer64, Good, continue the RP.
@Tare, You never know... They don't call me R34Flare for nuthin'. I'm almost done.
@TeeJay, you're in this one...
@Big_Mac, You've been trolled,buddy.
@Buob, I won't
@Retro_on_theGo, Good Night, my replacement...

Be sure to vote for my designs in the 3rd WeLoveFine T-Shirt Contest. I've sure learned a lot since last time.

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

Somepne stole my idea and deleted a comment to shift the 7000th post away from CheaterFlare. Guess that means I don't have to.

Ohi KaiserX.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Um, it's just the 7000th post you guys! O_o

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Holy hell this thread is shrinking down to nothing...

Tare

TeeJay wrote:

Holy hell this thread is shrinking down to nothing...

People are tired. It'll get better in the morning.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.