Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,421 to 6,440 of 14,348

Aqueous

Hurray! More fans of Discord!

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy - Is that for real? I mean that's a whole episode ahead of the spoilers.

@Applejacklove - Good night. Mine would be Rainbow Dash, not sure why, maybe the colour effects to create motion?
Yeah, I missed alot too (Only started page 51), maybe you can help me but does the forum seem more formal earlier on, or is that just me? Check post 760 (page 38), I can't have those myself, but still I think FluttershyGuy came across something really interesting there.

These are kind of neat,
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4rz8p0
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4rz8wi

@Everypony - I've been chatting with Revolver but I think its only fair I share with you guys too. I'm not done with the forum, but with finals approaching, I need to start studying better and my cravings to play games coming back, I'll be around less often to comment on week days and I think you've noticed that its started. I should still be here daily but I'm not going to be around as long or as frequently during the day. Sorry but I need to make the shift. I'm still going to work away at Ponies RevolverFlare's Ponies Project Ponies. Plus I still have two welcome comics I'm behind on, so those will be worked at and hopefully done before mid March or around there, then I've got the ending piece to it, that one is something of a surprise as it has a little something special in it. Just a little longer You Know Who, just a little longer . The upside is my exams are done about mid April, so after that I'll be back in full force. Catch you later, I still have that Master Ball on my desk
-Sitting on that snow drift, Aqueous

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Happy birthday, @Buob and @Wildevine! You know what this calls for!
Untitled

Aaaaaaaand long time no see, @I_hate_ponies! I don't add Internet people to my 3DS (I'm so paranoid ), but there's an RP going on where Pinkie Pie and RevolverFlare are paranormal detectives. We're in the middle of something right now, but if you want to join in I can take you with on our next case.

@Revolverflare: I think that's one of the things that makes this show good: there's no generic villains that keep trying to do evil things. Generic bad guy was one of the things that turned me a bit off the first two episodes of the show (Nightmare Moon seemed pretty generic, with the evil monologues and such). Discord was a good villain though, with some genious ideas. I mean, Chocolate Rain....

"Alright! ....Uh, Chubby, do you know how to work this thingy? I mean, look at all these controls and this mumbo jumbo."

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

@Applejacklove, I was able to get one of those calendars that you're talking about. We're currently in the month of Fluttershy.
Here's a picture of the calendar, plus my collection so far.
Untitled

@Aqueous, Alright, don't worry about it. Speaking of finals, mine are also coming up, so my posts will also slow down, but not that much.

Hey, how hard can it be? It looks so easy in the movies!
After pushing some buttons and pulling some leavers, the blimp rose from the ground, and the group was finally on their way to Cloudsdale!

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

@Aqueous: Alright, good luck on your finals! Hope to see you back soon!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Your tail better not start twitching again, Pinkie Pie.

Sorry I haven't been posting too much lately you guys, it's just...um...I joined a pony-dedicated forum not too long ago, and I've been having fun there. There are less language censors there, the people there are friendly as well, and it's very 3DS friendly (pages take practically no time to load)

Of course Spike was taken, so I've been RPing as that pony character I posted here a long time ago. Still don't have a proper name for him though. Ryan Reeder? C'mon now

Happy birthday to all birthateers!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Bimmy_and_Jimmy wrote:

Untitled

It appears that this is in fact "possibly" be

pause for dramatic effect...

FAKE

Yes, a fake. Somebody over at the Pony board at 4chan has a copy of the latest issue of TVGuide with the supposed synopsis of the season finale, and he/she claims that there's no details on the last episode. We're all currently waiting this person's next move, as his claim can also be regarded as a rumor.
I'll post more information as it develops.

Untitled

UPDATE 1

It looks like the latest issue is only for this week. How can somebody get an issue for next month, if TVGuide's are only released weekly?

Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

Tare

@Aqueous
Bah, I have to go an hour out of Toronto to enjoy any snow at all. It's pretty much summer here.
Shame you won't be on as much. Though be studious is important. Twilight would be proud. Maybe not as much regarding gaming, but what do I know. Maybe she has a secret addiction or something

I read your chapter, pretty neat! I'll delve deeper into it later perhaps.
@RevolverFlare
I didn't even think Twilight had a brother, I thought she was an only child.
I call shenanigans on that one.

@ZeroX
Lovely picture. I have an odd fascination with clouds and the sky in general. Not sure where it comes from to tell you the truth. I remember always watching the sky for aliens and whatnot when I was younger, I suppose that might be why. Though I don't look for aliens anymore when I look up

@TheBirthDayPony
Happy belated birthday to whoever's birthday it was!
Yay!

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Syrup

Okay, so let's assume that the season 2 has the same number of episodes as season 1, and that from now, until April 21st, there are no breaks, then this could actually happen. Although, according to the anon on 4chan, the article is fake, since the latest issue of doesn't include the supposed synopsis of the new episode, since TVGuide's only include information on the week's newest releases. And, isn't it a little odd that nobody else has seen this? Hmm...

TeeJay

RevolverFlare wrote:

... according to the anon on 4chan..

Do not speak of such foul creatures on such a foul site!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tare

TeeJay wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

... according to the anon on 4chan..

Do not speak of such foul creatures on such a foul site!

Foul? Yes.
Informative? Yes.

Basically they know almost everything before everyone else does. It's kind of like a front line so to speak.

Personally I think it's fake, because the rest of the episodes haven't been revealed yet right?

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Syrup

@TeeJay
How dare you, sir.

@Tare, well, the latest episode to be revealed is episode 23. That premiers on March 31st, 3 weeks before the supposed season finale.

Edited on by Syrup

EvilRegal

The pink thing in the picture below? It's a "cupcake ATM". Yeah, I just typed that. A cupcake ATM. I just know that being the law of physics-defying mad scientist and inventor she is, Pinkie Pie is behind this cupcake madness! After all, the apparatus IS PINK! Need I say more? Story link below also!
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cupcake_dispensing_mach...
Untitled
Somepony just try telling me this isn't Pinkamina Diane Pie's doing!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Wildvine53

@ZeroX Thank you!
@Destroyer64 Thanks!

My little brother got me 2 blind bags, Fluttershy and Cherry Spices, he knows me so well!
I've got to agree that Discord was a much better villain than Nightmare Moon. Of course he had a lot more screen time, I really believed he was truly evil.

@RevolverFlare Awesome Collection you have there!

@FluttershyGuy I thought the same thing when I read that story!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous I don't know? It seems to be a bit more formal back then, but it may be just me as well. I don't drink, but it is pretty interesting nonetheless. I would much rather have them as soda flavors tbh. As for the links, I want one of them as my stocking stuffer next christmas. Sorry you won't be around as much, but your at least putting your education ahead of this. See you around and goodnight.

@FluttershyGuy Cupcake dispensing machines? Now that does sound like something Pinkie Pie would enjoy. Spread the smiles.

@TeeJay that sounds like exactly the opposite of me (at least for the censored language). I joined this forum because it has censoring. I just don't find any fun in swearing for the sake of it. Hopefully Nintendolife will have that update soon to make 3ds browsing easier. Oh and do you mean this one
Untitled
I was trying to think of a name as well as soon as I saw it, but I got nothing yet. How about Reading Rainbow?

@Wildvine53 I've been trying to get those blind bags for ages, but I can never find them. I may have to bite the bullet and get them from Hasbro themselves.

@PDRevolver That's quite a collection you got there. You even have the balloon. I'm impressed. I'll have to get cracking if I'm going to catch up to you. Interesting that a new episode of Fluttershy aired the beginning of this month the same time as when the calender changed to be Fluttershy. It must be a sign. Hence forth (Until next year that is) March shall now be known as the month of Fluttershy

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Buob I guess I should talk louder then. That one sounds a lot better than my sucky one. What do you think @TeeJay

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

I'm inclined to believe the report since fakes are called out pretty quickly. The matching cutie mark on Shining Armor does lend a bit of credence.. but, if it is fake, oh well. Incidently, though, it WOULD give the Mane 6 some stake in the wedding than just mere guests.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.