Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,401 to 6,420 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

Sorry to that, @buob. Ponyhug.

Deathspank:TOV makes fun of clopfics before they existed! Theres a book in that game entitled Unicorns Are From Venus, Dragons Are From Mars. And whats the best you burn it!

IGOR!

TeeJay

BRAINS!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

How about Cupcakes Pinkie vs. Rainbow "Factory" Dash vs. Fluttershy.MOV!
You heard it here first!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

TeeJay

CorporalPegasus wrote:

How about Cupcakes Pinkie vs. Rainbow "Factory" Dash vs. Fluttershy.MOV!
You heard it here first!

Gasp! Someone make a fic of this.

NOW.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

@RevolverFlare Thank you, that cake looks delicious. You called it best pony cake, so where is AppleJack?

@Buob I did the same thing yesterday, I knew I had to acknowledge a fellow brony's birthday.

@Jarvan Thank you very much!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Buob

@Retro_on_theGo - Discord is my favorite villian antagonist. He was just more charismatic than Nightmare Moon was. His sense of sportsmanship was commendable as well.

@ZeroX - Thank you! Pinkie's flying!

Edited on by Buob

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Syrup

That's weird that in the span of nearly 2 complete seasons, the show has only had one villain. Everyone else was just an antagonist, or did antagonistic things. For example, Nightmare Moon did try to block the sun, thus killing everybody in the process, she was still good inside, which is why the elements of harmony helped her.

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous Your welcome. My favorite of those has to be Rarity's. It just suits her so perfectly, and the coloring is fantastic.

@Buob I reread your chapter. It is a bit windy isn't it. I can't wait to see more.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Yesss! Now we finally get to see Twilight's brother. That picture you posted below it is hilarious.

@PDRevolver I like how it has almost only antagonistic characters instead of real villians. Although I wouldn't mind more villians like Discord, but he would be pretty hard to top.

I was just reading the pages after the first 5 of this thread and saw all of these other people that don't post around here anymore. I hope they are all doing well. I also saw different things that I missed like a Calender for the show. I had no Idea that something like that existed, and now I want one.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.