Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,361 to 6,380 of 14,348

Aqueous

@MasterGraveheart - I've been trying to find someone who did that for months, your turn on the RP

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

I obtained a copy of Pokemon Silver (the original GB version), and now I'm nicknaming all of my Pokemon after ponies and other Equestrians. So far I have a Chikorita named Fluttershy, a Hoothoot named Owliscious, and a Geodude named Tom.

@Revolverflare: I love that video. Made me aware of BRODYQUEST. Epic song.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

@Destroyer64, I think it's your turn to RP... Glad you liked the video. Speaking of naming things in videos after My Little Pony, I plan on naming my town in Animal Crossing 3DS PonyVille, and changing my flag to Twilight's Cutie Mark.

Lunapplebloom

Thanks, @Buob, you have done a great job again. I just want to pat Rarity on the head. And Tom is as dashing as ever.

Hello again @KaiserGX.

@Destroyer64 That is epic. It makes me want to restart my Soul Silver, and do that.

@PDRevolver I'll ponies have ponies to ponies take ponies a ponies look ponies at ponies those ponies Aquabats ponies and ponies see ponies what ponies they ponies are ponies about. Interesting Idea for Animal Crossing. I'll be sure to visit your town when It comes out.

The new Time Off comic is here! I didn't quit understand what exactly was happening, but it looks good.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Derpy walked with Twilight Sparkle into the diner. She looked around to make sure nopony recongized her... then she saw the plastered wall where she sent Princess Celestia's lunch through years back after the Young Flyer's Competition. She sighed and hid under her hat.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Revolverflare: Oh, thanks!

The falling object landed on the ground. It's a blimp. "Holy moly! I've never seen an air balloon that long! And without a basket...."

Good idea on Animal Crossing! What's your name going to be?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Um...are we still in the Finding Derpy RP?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

@TeeJay, Nope, me and @Destroyer64 are looking for a parking space.
Of course we're still looking for her!

@Destroyer64, I still don't know. We'll see when it comes out. Most likely Revolver or Joseph.

@Applejacklove, you ponies should, ponies it's ponies a ponies good ponies show.

Wow, I wonder who owns this giant blimp...
After looking around inside, they find a note' with very fancy handwriting. It says:

To whom it may concern, please look after my blimp, it is my pride and joy...

Revolver dismisses the odd note, and proclaims

Alright... Lets go!

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

@RevolverFlare Oh okay. I'll stay out of this one then, because I'm having a hard time maintaining RPs lately.
Boy I must be hella tired, I missed the second line of your reply. G'night.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Gummioguava

Gummi looks around longingly and sees everyone exchanging friend codes with each other. I wonder if they would want to be my friends too... He goes to get a peice of paper to write on. Gummi's FC is 0602-7120-2246 he then placed it on a billboard. Who will be my first friend?

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.