Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,341 to 6,360 of 14,348

TeeJay

Orlando, FL is EST right?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tare

Rarity's too shallow, she could never love Tom for who he was on the inside.
That's what she saw until Twilight tricked her! She saw a beautiful diamond under that rough exterior.

Such a shame.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

@TeeJay - Yes, I checked it is.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Thanks @Aqueous. I see you also edited your post to accommodate that, haha.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@TeeJay - I figure somepony is going to quote that at some point to check, might as well have all the hours and names, so they can find themselves. Your welcome.

Aqueous

@Buob - Okay, added

Good night Everypony!

Edited on by Aqueous

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous and @Everypony I'm Adelaide time at the moment (whatever that is for time on the earth I don't know.), but I don't think I can play in our get togethers while I'm over here. For some unkown reason whenever I try joining someone online or try to do a random race, it always says that they could not be joined a this time, or that there was an error in the connection. I didn't try the Brony Community yet, so maybe there is some hope but I doubt it. Maybe Kid Icarus will work across. So I don't think I'll be doing any racing till I get back to the States.

Goodnight Aqueous.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Buob

Scootaloo jumped at the chance.
"Yeah, I'll stay! What about you Sweetie Belle?"
"Well..." She paused, unsure if she should go home or stay at Apple Acres. She looked at the sky, which now had a full moon, then remembered the odd figure in the smoke. "Yes, I'll stay here," she said quickly.
"We'll be the Cutie Mark Crusaders all throughout tonight too! Maybe we'll find out what are cutie marks are!"
"Yeah, I never thought about that. maybe tonight will be the night!"

Trixie gasped.
"It's no big deal. Really, I almost never thought about it. And with nice ponies around, I never felt out of place."
"Actually, I'm an orphan too."
"Well then, you know what it's like."
"Yeah..." Trixie looked away for a second, then noticed it was dark. "Come on, let's get out of here; it's late."
"Alright."

Ooh, anymore pony AR requests?

Edited on by Buob

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

ToastyYogurt

You know what? I feel like the way Iron Hoof's workshop was in the middle of a mini-hedge maze was kinda making a connection to Discord's Labyrinth. And it's like Fluttershy went through the same transformation.

Well, what happened to the roll play? Last time I checked, I was the last to post, and we should be moving on to another case this week, shouldn't we?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

What are you talking about, Pin-
Suddenly, a large shadow was looming over them
Sweet Celestia, what the feather is that?!?

@Buob, You should do Tom the Rock next, or maybe Derpy on a cloud.

Rocossa

Hmm, I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but my 3DS broke and is off to Nintendo to be repaired. So I won't be able to race for a few weeks. That is, if Nintendo doesn't think it was MY fault...

Untitled

Edited on by Rocossa

Rocossa

Lunapplebloom

I thought you may like this, @Aqueous

@Destroyer64 I never thought of that. Thanks for the insight.

Sorry to hear that @Bimmy_and_Jimmy. Hopefully they will fix it for you.

@Buob Maybe Rarity?

When they were in agreement, the Crusaders made their way to the Apple Families house. In a few short minutes, they had arrived. Applebloom then peaked in to see if anyone was still up. She saw that Granny Smith was in the living room, sleeping in her favorite chair. "Lets make our way to my room," whispered Applebloom "we'll have to be really quiet." They then started tip toeing their way across the room.

Goodnight everypony.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Buob

Alright, I have a Tom the Rock AR and a Rarity AR. I will get started on the Derpy AR because I have something special planned

Enjoy the pics Untitled
Untitled

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Wildvine53

Hey Everypony, I've been away from this thread to avoid episode spoilers, but I'm all caught up now! I really like angry Fluttershy, so this episode was simply amazing! I knew Fluttershy would go over the top with her assertiveness, I loved every minute of it.

@FluttershyGuy I have Kid Icarus pre-ordered, I look forward to pony battles.

@Aqueous I'm PST also but I'm not sure if I'll be able to race with you guys.

@RevolverFlair The ponies Aquabats ponies are ponies pretty ponies awesome ponies, I ponies enjoyed ponies it's ponies campy ponies feel.

@Buob I must have missed your post, another great job on the AR pics!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.