Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 14,348

TeeJay

@RevolverFlare Colors? You add colors? Since when? lol

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@TeeJay - On and off since this one.... (comment 1263)

RevolverFlare wrote:

It's now time for the only way I know how to welcome someone into the herd!

Untitled

Also, the new Pinkie Pie episode sounds surprisingly like The Stare Master.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Buob

After 13 hours of work, a giant room has been painted and I am on my way to being an Eagle Scout. I'm so excited. (Ponies Ponies Ponies)

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

Syrup

Buob wrote:

After ponies 13 ponies hours ponies of ponies work, ponies a ponies giant ponies room ponies has ponies been ponies painted ponies and ponies I ponies am ponies on ponies my ponies way ponies to ponies being ponies an ponies Eagle ponies Scout. I'm so excited.

Fix'd your post.

Also, great job, hopefully you become an Eagle Scout soon.

EvilRegal

Boy, I need to try harder to keep up with stuff here. So much to respond to from pages back! I'm starting out with "Putting Your Hoof Down." I'll be honest. Right after the episode, despite all the awesomeness in it, I was rather p***ed. As I pointed out in previous post, for the bearer of The Element of Kindness to be so downright cruel was hard for me to swallow, and so far out of character of Fluttershy (not controlled by Discord) as to be unbelievable. Then, I thought about it further. Lack of assertiveness is something I have trouble with (not to Fluttershy's degree, but pretty bad). I'll put up with things for so long. Then, with everything built up inside, when I do become assertive, I become HELL... ON... WHEELS. Overkill, just like Fluttershy in this episode when she finally became assertive. So, she may be the Element of Kindness, but she's still just pony. Maybe her own frustration over being a pushover for so long was coming out along with her assertiveness. So, while I still feel it went a bit too far, I can better accept it. Still awful for her to make Pinkie Pie and Rarity cry!

Was anypony else bothered to see so many badly behaving ponies in this episode? They were being very human-like at times. Not a good thing, LOL. Rarity was being a very bad girl, using her "feminine charms" like that, hee hee. Why don't women ever try to use me like that? I'd be very responsive! And Pinkie Pie, man I loved that Bugs Bunny routine, hee hee!

Also, Iron Will was just awesome! In just one episode, became one of my favorite characters! Great voice, great characters, great catch phrases!!! I'll be using the catch phrases in every day life now. "WHEN SOMEPONY TRIES TO BLOCK, SHOW THEM THAT YOU ROOOOCCCCKKKKKKK!" FEATHER YEAH!!! (So awesome... I have a pony eff word to use as an euphemism now ) Some call him a villain, but he's trying to help everypony become more assertive. It was Fluttershy who took it to the extreme. Now, somepony whose stock CRASHED in my book was Angel. I used to look at him as kind of a guardian for Fluttershy, but for him to outright ABUSE her like that was horrible. He's not many steps above Gilda in my book now.

Let's see. Some random things. SO HAPPY fully derped eyes Derpy was seen! We also got PIPSQUEAK in this episode! Pipsqueak the Pirate is BEST PIRATE, BAR NONE!!! When Pinkie Pie zoomed in front of Fluttershy to make her point, the sound effect was the same as when Fluttershy hid in the bush afraid of her shadow in "Dragon Shy". Also, what is it with Fluttershy getting tied up? If anypony would be a "damsel-in-distress bondage babe" (yeah... I just said that about ponies o__O ), I'd expect it to be Rarity, LOL. If I see Fluttershy tied to a train track by a dastardly mustachioed villain, I'm changing the channel until the scene is over, LOL.

Oh, have to add that they missed a golden opportunity for a shout-out at Scott Pilgrim fans. Fluttershy could've said that being herself AND being assertive in a good way was New New Fluttershy, LOL.

@Pew
Welcome to the... thread? And belated welcome to the herd! (brohoof)

@shingi_70
We won't be happy until we have ponified ALL! btw the chick in your pic is SO HAWTTTTT!

@RevolverFlare
OH MY CELESTIA Reservoir Dogs is so PERFECT for ponification! You have Ms. Pink, Ms. Purple, Ms. Orange, Ms. Blue, Ms. White, and last but not least Ms. Yellow.

@TeeJay
You getting Kid Icarus: Uprising too? SO AWESOME! Anypony else getting it? Love to have pony battles!

Oh and about the fandom, I think the show is truly blessed with about the most creative, devout fandom out there today! There was a time (before FiM) when I would never have imagined something like MLP would be the inspiration for such amazingly talented artists and writers (I've only read a couple stories here and there, but they're so imaginative). While the show is not near as well known (and my never be), I think we're on par or ABOVE the likes of Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc. fans in terms of productivity and creativity! As for wierdos, that goes with any group of people, whether it's fans, other employees at your job, or your own family (ahem, black sheep). People are people and some are, um, pretty far out there!

Oh if I have a problem with somepony at the store and shout "FEATHER YOU", I wonder how they'd react...

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

JustAnotherUser

@FluttershyGuy I'm getting it! Can't wait for it. I would LOVE pony battles. Everypony, I present "Pony Icarus: Uprising" - Help Rainbow Dash save cloudsdale from the evil forces of nightmare moon. (SPOILER surprise twist, Discrod is the REAL final boss )

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

EvilRegal

GOTTA HAVE THIS SHIRT!!! Didn't realize a national chain like Hot Topic had pony shirts RevolverFlare (I think it wuz you) mentioned it! Before, Bronies were teased. Now, everypony is going to be running around with pony shirts on trying to be cool, whether they're fans or not. BLOODY FEATHERING PONY POSERS!
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/EverythingElse/Co...

@Aqueous
I hear you. I'm in the same boat. Looking at classes plus the job. Which is in question now. Nurse is objecting to giving me a weight-lifting test that's part of the requirement for final hiring. Everypony is afraid of hiring me and having to pay for a surgery or something later on, because I have back trouble. Oh, love the new Twilight Sparkle avatar! SQUEE

@JarvanZheitk
That sounds like an awesome concept for an MLP game! I need to dig out my old ideas for FiM games that I posted many moons ago when I became a Brony and show them to the foals who haven't been quite here as long.

Check it out everypony: On Music Choice 90s channel right now is a 1996 Ginuwine song, titled "Pony".

Edited on by EvilRegal

Aqueous

@FluttershyGuy - I'm attempting to find work myself. Not really fair that they won't hire you due to your back. I hope they let you get the job. Glad you like the new avatar, I figured it was time for a change. Your going to wear out that shirt aren't you?
I'm going to do a little practising with the controls and stuff, so I won't be totally hopeless after exams, but I'll likely be an easy target....

@JarvanZheitk - Kid Icarus tends to have twist endings!? PONIES PONIES PONIES!
Also Goodnight Jarvan.

@CorporalPegaus - Good night

Syrup

@FluttershyGuy, That's exactly why I'm against Hot Topic selling the shirts. There are 5 brony posers at my school. Basically, they go around saying the same damn things over and over, using the ever so annoying "20 percent cooler" among other phrases. They are only watching the show because that's what's in. It's very annoying.

Aqueous

Oh my goodness,
Untitled

AlbertoC

Hi everypony!

I just finished the third on the series, bridesmaid Twilight Sparkle.

http://fav.me/d4rucbu

I really need feedback on this one... Do you like the bow? How about the star on Twilight's neck? I'm not entirely sure i like the result... But you tell me

I'm out (oh right! i had homework! XD)

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

Good going @Buob. I've painted rooms before. It's a lot of work, but rewarding to see what you accomplished afterwards. Hope you get that Eagle Scout title.

Goodnight @JarvinZheitk. Sweet dreams.

@Aqueous so much beard it's........ YAR! I like your new avatar as well.

@FluttershyGuy I pre-ordered it so that counts me in.

@AlbertoC I don't see any problems with your picture, except the bow being different from the rest of it. This new one is one of my favorites from you, along with the Pinkie Pie Bridesmaid. Saving to my computer.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Tom is sexy yo.
[youtube:dyqgdKmVTYE]

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

Don't have much time, I'll respond to everypony later. Wanted to say though, @TeeJay , that your VERY UNIQUE Fluttershy avatar reminds me of Mr. Chupon from Final Fantasy III/VI! Pics below for comparison. FUNGAHHHHHHH!!!

Untitled
Untitled

Fluttershy, Y U be Mr. Chupon???
Untitled

Oh, what I'm wondering is if Tom has a sister!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - Thank you.

There, now we should have no more confustion, in my sig. I've got race times for saturday that allow everyone of us to have decent hours or as close as I could work it. So that we can all play together.
EET (9pm, Saturday) - That's Netherlands, CorporalPegasus
GMT (8pm, Saturday)- United Kingdom, Jarvenzheitk
AST (4pm, Saturday)- Atlantic Standard Time (Maritimes), Aqueous
EST (3pm, Saturday)- Eastern Standard Time, MasterGraveheart, TeeJay, maybe more?
CST (2pm, Saturday)- Central Standard Time, AlbertoC, Twilight_Crow, maybe more?
MST (1pm, Saturday)- Mountain Standard Time, RevolverFlare, etc
PST (12pm, Saturday)- Pacific Standard Time, Buob, Wildvine53, any pony else?
NZ (9am, Sunday)- New Zealand - Bimmy_and_Jimmy

That I think will help with the abbreviations and I put the few of us down that I memorized.

Edited on by Aqueous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.