Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,281 to 6,300 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Retro_on_theGo - check comment 6718, there is something there for you if you missed it.

@Twilight_Crow - good luck monday

@Everypony - I'll set times for next saturday for a race, since we seem to be unsure if we are weekly or not, and let's just have them up for every week to avoid confusion okay?
Also Good night

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

RevolverFlare wrote:

Revolver whispers
.. I should've just smashed your brains in while I had the chance, you ungrateful little-...
Revolver falls to his knees, the pain in his stomach is unbearable. It's almost as if something is eating him up from the inside. He quickly gets up and brushes himself off
Don't worry, I won't be needing that bucket. I'm perfectly fine... now let's go, to Cloudsdale!
Of course, Revolver was lying. He felt awful, but there's nothing that he could do. He needed to find Derpy, since these cases only last a week.

Untitled

Welcome to the Herd, @Retro_on_theGo! There's no need for you to deny it, we all know that you're a brony.

Lol what? Brony?
Thank you for the art! Sorry I didn't notice it till now.

TeeJay

A thought just occurred to me. With Kid Icarus coming out in a few weeks, will our pony kart races turn into pony battles?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterGraveheart

They might, TeeJay... but it won't be like we'll abandon pony kart races. Maybe... pony battles on Sunday or Friday, pony races remaining on Saturday?

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Syrup

@Aqueous, thank you for reminding @Retro_on_theGo

@Retro_on_theGo, I'm glad that you liked it. I'm currently experimenting with different brushes and settings on Photoshop, as well as different concepts for the comic (I'm trying to find the replacement for my old throw up concept).

@Applejacklove, It's good to see that someone at least appreciated my sucky photoshop. But, hey, at least I learned something.
I might do the Avengers, I still don't know. I just need to find the perfect picture.

@Twilight_Crow, It's alright, remember, I have no deadline.
Also, did you get the Mexican McDonald's toys back in September?
Untitled

@TeeJay, me and @Aqueous have been discussing this. Hopefully, this game also has communities. That way, it'll be much easier to play together.

Just got back from McDonald's and it turns out that they're going to be getting their new shipment of toys tomorrow (Sunday), and that they'll be selling them for $1.80 each. And, the girl behind the counter said that if I wanted, they can hold a "Customer Satisfaction" Box for me, which basically has all of the toys.

CorporalPegasus

Am i the only one who didn't like this weeks episode? Maybe i just feel like nitpicking or something, but meh, i just feel that half of this episode was pretty much pointless filler.

Ill check that story out, @revolver

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

I only kinda liked this week's episode. I don't really like Flutterb****. She seems to go against everything that makes Fluttershy a likeable character, and turns her into the exact opposite, and I don't really like that. The episode had some good moments, though.

Oh dear, it's practically Thursday, isn't it? Guess we should wrap up this week's case....

Pinkie's tail twitches "My tail's twitching! My tail's twitching!" Pinkie looks up. "WOAH! What is that? Whatever that is, it's huge! Have you ever seen anything as huge as that? Because I've never seen anything as huge as the huge thing I am seeing right now!"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Pew

Guys, I have been watching this show a year ago. The show creates a unique feel-good feeling that bypass every other show and it is amazing how you can go from sad to utterly happy with just a dose with mlp:fim. I'm a bit late with the announcement. Better getting it done later than not getting it done at all. Here it comes:

I'm a brony squee

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

ToastyYogurt

Welcome to our herd, @Pew! Better late than never!
@RevolverFlare: Here's a bu- oh wait, what should I be handing you now that TU comics are over with? Parasprites?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

MasterGraveheart

Welcome to the fun side of NintendoLife, Pew! I promise you that the bronies you'll see here are among the cream of the crop.

Today's episode was really good, even if Fluttershy being treated badly made me cringe... thanks to her being one of my favorite characters and my own experineces with being a door mat. Still... one thing came to mind with today's episode.

Untitled

Anyway... good night, everypony...

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

I fine howdey doodey welcome to you, @Pew. I see @Shadow100 has rolled out Pinkie's welcome wagon for you.

Goodnight @Aqueous, @ZeroX, and @MasterGraveheart.

I finally watched today's episode. I found it pretty good, though I like it better when Fluttershy is herself. I loved the "Eye of the Tiger" reference in the music when Iron Will came out on stage. Overall, it was another good episode.

Applebloom and the other Crusaders started to make there way back to Ponyville. In a few minutes, they reached the edge of Sweet Apple Acres. "Do you gals want to stay with me tonight?" Applebloom asked. "It has gotten pretty late."

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Pew

@Destroyer64 I have actually been a brony a year ago, I'm just been late announcing it

@JarvanSheitk brohoof

@shadow100 ..... You made me smile like a bastard!

@MasterGraveheart Thanks! I think the MLP fan-base is one of the most friendly atmosphere that I have ever encounter. I'm looking forward to clop (post) around this thread,

@Applejacklove Thanks :3 another great thing about the brony community is how welcoming it is. 1+ to the Bronies!

http://i.imgur.com/OCuBc.jpg
Wow, I got utterly surprised when I saw this on the Swedish television. I derped. Its rare too see Swedish bronies around and especially on television

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

Lunapplebloom

Your welcome @Pew. Wow, it is special to see something like that.

Goodnight everypony.

Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Pew: I know, I meant welcome to our herd on the site.

I'm pretty okay.

Tare

They got Fluttershy to say the pony version of the F bomb.

Also, the lighting during the scenes where she boards up her cottage were quite impressive from an animation standpoint.

@pew
Glad to see you find it enjoyable. Welcome.

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.