Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 14,348

TeeJay

Yeah I saw those toys on Equestria Daily.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

shingi_70

Did you guys just Bronfiy one of the greatest movies of all time. Welp time to nuke this place.

edit: Not spiderman too.

Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

the_shpydar wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Untitled

Wallpaper'd.

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Syrup

shingi_70 wrote:

Did you guys just Bronfiy one of the greatest movies of all time. Welp time to nuke this place.

I'm currently in between bronifying Reservoir Dogs or the Avengers.

shingi_70

RevolverFlare wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it My Little Pony is a decent show I like to watch with friends while we hang, its just the fanbase that messes it up.

How come Adventure Time and The Regular Show don't have crazy odd fanbases.

(not saying you guys are bad but I've looked at BronyGaf and I was afraid)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

CanisWolfred

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh they do, mac, they do...they just aren't as Meme-based.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lunapplebloom

shingi_70 wrote:

RevolverFlare wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Damn it My Little Pony is a decent show I like to watch with friends while we hang, its just the fanbase that messes it up.

Oh we're not so bad.......
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

@shingi_70, Ha, I was only being facetious. The reason that I did that bronyfied pic was for my weekly feature. I don't plan on doing that again, since I did that as practice, so that I can get the hang if photoshop.
Also, brony's aren't just a fandom, it's a sub-culture.

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

@Twilight_Crow I'm reading the first of the two fics you posted and I'm hooked! There were many parts where I actually, literally, laughed out loud. I'm surprised I managed to tear myself away from it long enough to post about how much I love it.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

shingi_70

RevolverFlare wrote:

@shingi_70, Ha, I was only being facetious. The reason that I did that bronyfied pic was for my weekly feature. I don't plan on doing that again, since I did that as practice, so that I can get the hang if photoshop.
Also, brony's aren't just a fandom, it's a sub-culture.

Yeah I guess. Well at least its not furries.

WAT!

Twilight_Crow

Ah nice episode today, turning mean is Fluttershy's running gag uh? . yay minotaurs are canon, there's is one story I was following that uses them, funny. The author must be happy. I think the animation was amazing, so many background ponies.

@RevolverFlare A good, I hope to have time soon. SQUEEEE! McDonald's ponies, hope they get here soon.

@shingi_70 Indeed there are some things on the internet so creepy, not even other bronies accept it. Every fandom has weirdos :/. But there's also a lot of fun comics and fics, and awesome drawings and music, that's what real bronies are about.

Hi @Applejacklove, hope you are doing well. Goodnight.

@TeeJay Oh I'm very glad you like it . It is funny indeed.

Well my job here is done. See ya later everypony.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

CanisWolfred

Twilight_Crow wrote:

@shingi_70 Indeed there are some things on the internet so creepy, not even other bronies accept it. Every fandom has weirdos :/. But there's also a lot of fun comics and fics, and awesome drawings and music, that's what real bronies are about.

This also applies to furries, thank you very much.>=(

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Twilight_Crow

@Order-Sol I never said it didn't apply to furries. Every fandom, every single one, Disney fans, Star Wars fans, furries, you name it. They all have nice people doing nice things and... the creepy stuff.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

CanisWolfred

Twilight_Crow wrote:

@Order-Sol I never said it didn't apply to furries. Every fandom, every single one, Disney fans, Star Wars fans, furries. You name it, thay have nice people doing nice things and... the creepy stuff.

That was aimed towards Shinji, sorry.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Twilight_Crow

@Order-Sol Ah ok, no problem. But I agree yes, not everything furry is bad. I don't know why people hate them so much.

Lunapplebloom

@Everypony I still haven't watched the episode yet, but it sounds pretty good. I just have to find some free internet in Aussie land.

Oh, Hi @Twilight_Crow. Sorry I missed your post. I'll try to read those ones as well. If Spike approves, then it should be good. Good night.

@PDRevolver More of them. I like the photoshop you did there. I'd be interested in seeing an Avengers one.

@AlbertoC I'm sorry I missed your Bridesmaid Pinkie Pie piece. You did a very good job on it. I just saved it to my computer.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Tare

shingi_70 wrote:

While I can't explicitly say your opinion is wrong, I can say it is most likely ill informed.

The fanbase is what makes this fandom great. Most of the products of this fandom are from nearly pure love for the show. The show was never meant to have any depth, so when people found out it was a great show, they filled in the blanks with what they thought was most accurate or hilarious.

There is a very easy solution regarding the... other side of this fandom. Simply don't look for anything unpleasant.

The more good you take, the more bad you take.

For reasons I cannot explain with the data at hand, the popularity exploded. While it is true adventure time and whatnot is good, it was made to be good. This wasn't. Through some miracle this show that nobody thought would be any good, turned out to be very well put together.
Adventure time isn't really a little kids show. At least it doesn't cover all of the ages MLP covers. Personally I don't really like it's style but that's just an opinion.

Anyway, if you want decent fanart, head over to bronibooru.

/rant.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.