Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 14,348

Soopaman

Title: Season 2 Episode 23 - Ponyville Confidential
Air Date: March 31, 2012
Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders start a gossip column under the name Gabby Gums, but find it might not be worth the pain the stories cause other ponies.

..Equestria Daily?

Also, 'sup.

Edited on by Soopaman

Banana Slamma!

CorporalPegasus

A new version of my weird but fun game! so soon!
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo9t235go9es947
Menu screen has music, you can erease your highscore now, you can no longer warp the screen by going out of it, the game is windowed (press F4 to make it fullscreen.) and the boss is a bit different.
Anypony has a idea for a title?

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

@FluttershyGuy: I'm going to be busy for a good chunk of the day, but if there's a race going on when I'm free....
[youtube:eTYqdhY9Sjs]

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@Buob Thank you very very much. It's so adorable. Now if only they could be right in front of me on my desk. Kudos to your friend. Sometimes @Big_Mac asks me for help with his drawings, mostly if it looks ok to me. That is the best looking pony Link I've seen.
[youtube:aiXyUGL2gc0]

@Sylverstone I like your story. It"s simple, but that's how the show is to at the beginning of each episode for the most part, and I like it like that. I'm very interested to see where it goes, and how Rarity is involved.

@CorporalPegasus I played your game, and I like it for the most part. As for a name..... I don't know? Maybe "Rainbow Dash: Revenge of the Shadow Bolts".

@PDRevolver I like your new welcome comic, though eating a parasprite is kind of gross. I love the look in his eyes at the end. More clothes from Hot Topic. I know a certain brother of mine that would go for that Derpy shirt.

Hey @KaiserGX. That's four evers, that's like........ forever.

Ok @Destroyer64. I won't be around for a while either cause I should be sleepin right now. Cool avatar btw.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Nice site. The pictures on it are adorable.

@FluttershyGuy Spider-stallion. I wonder if he want's a kiss. As for Pony Kart 7 I may have to decline at the moment. But I'll try to be on whenever it is.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

New episode airs soon! Oooh, can't wait to see assertive Fluttershy!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

Oh...my...Gawd. THEY'RE ON!!! That's no Angel to be smacking around Fluttershy like that (evidently Angel's pimp hand is strong).

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

I predict gifs being made of that Angel slap as we speak.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

TeeJay wrote:

I predict gifs being made of that Angel slap as we speak.

Yeah, I know it. I have a feeling a lot of gifs are coming from this episode. Seriously, Angel's asking to be reduced to a lucky charm treating Fluttershy that way. FLUTTERB**** IS BACK, AND referring to herself in the third person! Begins playing Eye of the Pony

I think they're actually taking this too far. This is still the Element of Kindness we're talking about acting like this.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

TeeJay wrote:

That little clip of Saturday's episode has got me all excited for it! I hope Fluttershy goes too far with the asesertiveness and becomes a jerk to everypony. Not trying to be mean or anything, but I'd really love to see Flutterb**** again! Her smile at the end seems to hint at this happening, but I'm just being hopeful here.

Ahem...

I SO CALLED IT!!!

This is easily my favorite episode ever! It actually topped the Cutie Mark Chronicles! Took a while for an episode to do that. She acted worse than Discorded Fluttershy! Loved it!!

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

The Aquabats! Super Show! was awesome! Better than I expected!

@RevolverFlare's notes on the episode

>woah, Angel's gonna' smack a filly!

>new background ponies, including a Weird nerd pony and two snobby fashionable ponies

>ha, reverse psychology, Pinkie Pie style!

>Wings can be used as hands?

>Fluttershy's using her charms, Ha Ha

>Goat Milk Men?

>I guess that Celestia is omnipotent...

>Minotaur's CONFIRMED!

>I PITY THE FOAL!

>Bon Bon! yay!

>Pink Punch!

>Taxi Cabs?

>Old Revolver agrees with Old Pinkie and Old Rarity...

>Blind Mail Colt? It would've been great if they would've used Ditzy.

>The return of Pinkie's owl neck.

>Feather! Confirmed substitute for the F-Word!

>I guess Angel's into BDSM?

>Pinkie has a stretchy neck.

>Wet mane Pinkie!

>Wrestling Reference?

>Ha, Pinkie's mouth was left agape...

>The return of the stare?

I loved this episode! It featured my 3 favorite ponies!

JustAnotherUser

What happened to the community stats? everyone's points have dropped. o.O

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

@JarvanZheitk - Beyond me, at least it beats what they did with my streetpass communities scores, they got shoved into Real(life) Karts, needless to say we haven't built them back up yet in our community and we are non-existent in Real(life) Karts

Well I saw this coming, not assertive Fluttershy, aggressive Fluttershy. Also Angel, is quite the problem, isn't he?

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

@RevolverFlare I saw some Aquabats on a stream while waiting for the new ep to air, and I must say, I don't know what you see in it. To me, it's just a bunch of fat guys in tights fighting awful plastic villians you would probably see in an episode of the Power Rangers, with forced humor. But that's my 100% brutally honest opinion.

Edited on by TeeJay

Syrup

@TeeJay, that's the beauty of it. Hey, the show's not for everybody, and I don't blame you for not liking it. I ,for one, found it very amusing, the action was very cheesy and over the top, and the jokes were very simple, yet funny. That show has officially bumped off My Little Pony as my favorite show of all time. true story.

Tare

RevolverFlare wrote:

@TeeJay, that's the beauty of it. Hey, the show's not for everybody, and I don't blame you for not liking it. I ,for one, found it very amusing, the action was very cheesy and over the top, and the jokes were very simple, yet funny. That show has officially bumped off My Little Pony as my favorite show of all time. true story.

I think it looks pretty funny, I do like nonsensical humor. Honestly it's very similar to the style of MLP FiM so I can see where you're coming from.
MLP FiM is my favourite cartoon of the 21st century. The other two are Bugs Bunny and the old Scooby Doo show.

I admit I was a bit worried after the Pinkie Pie episode (I don't know why I didn't like it as much. Oh well)
But this had me laughing every second. I thought Iron Hoof was going to get the flying feather kicked out of him at the end.
Oh yeah, flying feathers.
Flying F-

Yeah, this episode was all kinds of awesome.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Syrup

@RevolverFlare proudly presents!
Untitled
Made by @RevolverFlare with Photoshop

Rating System:
Applejack's: Used for the good stories. More Applejack's means a better story
Flutterb****'s: used for the bad stories. More Flutterb****'s means that the story is closer to awful, but it's not quite there yet, less means that it's close to good.
Discord's: Used for the Ugly stories. More Discord's mean steer clear from this story, while less Discord's mean that the story is closer to bad.

The Good:

Title: Well Grounded
Author: Cloudy Skies
Description: "Being a blank-flank filly is tough enough, something all the Cutie Mark Crusaders can attest to. When somepony points out that Applebloom has neither fancy magic nor awesome wings, the world can seem downright cruel. Fortunately, she's not alone, and Applejack knows a little story or two."
Review: In case you guys might not remember, me and @Twilight_Crow had a little argument about racism and inequality in Equestria. I chose this story specifically for anypony who might think that one race is superior than another.
I don't want to spoil any of the details, as this is a great story and I highly recommend it.
9 Applejack's out of 10

The Bad

Title:Making Friends and So Much More
Author: unholyinfero
Description: A human teenager is thrown into the magical land of Equestria, will he make some friends? or bitter enemy's?
Review: This the the dumbest fan fic that I've ever read. Well, it's the dumbest pony fan fic that I've ever read. The plot and premise are so overdone and mundane. So, this guy who's a brony (The reader gets this little tidbit shoved down their throat's in the first couple of paragraphs.), gets in an accident while going to school one day. Afterwards, he wakes up in Equestria, as an alicorn in front of the mane 6. Out of all the subjects he can talk about, he chooses the most boring of all...He talks about the Earth's school system...Whoa, I'm totally intrigued, and I want to keep reading!
Currently, there's only a prologue and chapter 1, so expect to hear more about this fic in the future.
I recommend that @CorporalPegasus read this. This will help you with your trollfic.
10 Flutterb****'s out of 10

The Ugly:

Title:The Fart
Author: Bill O' Reilly
Description: "In the darkness, some pony farted. "
Review: 'Nuff Said (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THIS ONE. RECOMMENDED BY @CORPORALPEGASUS)
10 Discords out of 10

Twilight_Crow

Hello everypony! Hope you all had a happy Derpy/Ditzy day!
Having a busy weekend here . But I need to relax at least for a couple of hours. And watch the last pony ep of course. Maybe read something short.

I got my Friendship Express DVD on tuesday!
Shame it has the sound sinc problem but I can't send it back cause I'm not in USA, oh well is just a little flaw.

@RevolverFlare I'm so sorry but I'm still busy as hell, and ended up having one more exam on monday, I simply not have time to write atm . I really want to colaborate on your project so I hope there's no hurry.
Not time for many fics, but gonna put the GOOD on the cue.

While skimming through the millions of new posts, I saw a little discussion on Human turns to pony/Human in Equestria fics, since I havent read much these days, I should post the best of the genre as a special
==Fic of the Week:==
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-through-eyes-of-a...
This has everything that has been overdone on the fandom... but done well. Is very well written and funny. TBH, I'm not a fan of it, but it is very good.

Especial mention:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-arddun-lleuad.html
Another example of how to write a HiE well. This is one of my personal favorites. HumanXLuna, not cloppy, not a joke, and you end up loving the pairing!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.