Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 621 to 640 of 14,348

SuperLink

@FlutterShyGuy Nice! That Brony World Order needs a sweet pony background! Maybe like.......Celestia and Luna doing some magic thing back-to-back!

@TeeJay You could try getting a pic of a blank book on Microsoft Clipart, then putting it on a powerpoint, making the background the exact same color as your pony's body, then taking a screenshot of that, cropping out the Powerpoint bars and stuff to where it's just the cutie mark and the color background, then save that, then you can import it onto your little pony.

That's what I did for mine, which happens to be right here, finished, I might add. I changed the cutie mark to bread (it looks better than the cornucopia, and it's not as blocky). The bread still represents my love for food.

Untitled

What'ya think?

ALSO,

Untitled

and

Untitled

AND FINALLY! @ColorsofSonic The word is electrolyte I'll take my cookies now. Also, @ColorsofSonic That is a GREAT pony! BRO-HOOF!

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

Colors

/deposits 10 cookies into SuperLink's cookie account. Nice work good sir :gentleman:
Oh, and thank you for the compliment :3

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

TeeJay

Okay, I followed SuperLink's advise, I was able to get a clipart and put a background on it. Thanks! There was still white along the edges though so I had to clean that up. Here's what my little pony looks like with the cutie mark. It's a closed book because the color goes so well and I couldn't find any good open books, but I'm very happy with it. I had him open up his wings so you guys can see it.
Untitled
And this is just a random picture; here for no particular reason. XD
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SuperLink

It looks great @TeeJay! What does the book represent?

SuperLink

TeeJay

Lol, Simple. I like to read. Heh, maybe my pony can work in a book store in Cloudsdale or something. Does Cloudsdale even have bookstores?

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SuperLink

Yes, and this is one of the hottest books there

Untitled

SuperLink

Twilight_Crow

Oh custom pony show off? me wants in

Untitled
(Cutie Mark is a yin yang doughnut lol)
Edit: Now we need stories? mmm Why not? Since she is just bassically me, well her name is Twilight Crow, cause that´s always been my nick, never changed it, never will.
So, she has to live on a mayor city, probably Manehattan, studing college in there, probably sucks at it .
Since there are no TV or internet, she must be into books, Novels mostly, lots of them, the more fantastic the better, some Philosophy and Psycology perhaps.
One day, after to many novels, she will probably read the work from some adventurous Ponies that dare to be Grimdark, she´ll realize, how dark and light stories interwine, how thay are the same, cause everything is just one thing. In that moment she´ll realize how Equestria is just to good for it´s own good, and that to keep balance more evil must be introduce, an evil that for a change present a challenge to goodness, she knows however, it will never completely beat it (but c´mon one that lasts more than 2 eps ). Plans shall be made, observations shall take place. Now to have a propouse she needs to find someone to serve, due to the nature of this world, this someone must be an evil froce. Time to train hard in Magic, and wait in the shadows, for her choosen Lord to show.

Awesome Ponies, everypony!!!

And ... oh yeah I came here to post this:
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

So ... Discord watches it for the plot too?

brohoofs

Oh and this is my little pony.

Untitled

I think I'm still working on it ... I couldn't find a cutie mark I liked. Her name is Ashen Breeze though, at least at the moment. She's a pegasus because pegasus are best. She lives on the outskirts of Ponyville and is responsible for the shooting stars and comets in the night sky. Because of this, she usually is up at night, and is now friends with the unimprisioned Luna. Also, she has a weakness for jelly donuts.

So there.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

EvilRegal

The world-famous Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash cheering pep talk as you've never heard it before!!! yay
[youtube:YW52PvGKltY]

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

Oh jeez, we're coming up with personalities and portfolios now? All right, I'm going to need some time to flesh out my character. And give him a name.

Noire

lol you don't have to, it's just something I do normally. D: See something, give it a personality and a backstory.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

TeeJay

Still, I think my little pony should at least have a name. Ugh, I'm terrible with names...

Edited on by TeeJay

SuperLink

Okay...here we go:

My Little Pony (Bean Pod) runs a restaurant called "The Pod". We serve your classic pony meals, but with a wiiiiide variety of beans to go with them, as we have an extensive bean garden out back of the restaurant. Bean Pod has a sister named Jelly Bean who looks up to him and wishes to constantly help him run the business. Their parents and grandparents live in Manehatten, as they too have a vast restaurant chain up in those parts. Bean Pod graduated from Colt-ege (college) with a degree in Restaurant and Cullinary Management. Bean Pod is 1 or 2 years older than the MLP:FiS gang (however old they are). He sometimes caters parties in partnership with Pinkie Pie in SugarCube Corner. Bean Pod also likes to visit the Ponyville Library (he lives in Ponyville BTW) to check out some good cookbooks. Bean Pod also looooooves to eat almost anything you put in front of him (if it's edible, that is). His favorite food is Vegeatable Casserole, an array of garden vegetables mixed in with toasted bread crumbs and cheese sauce. He wishes to soon start a family, but has never met the right Pony and does not think he will for a while. But that's okay, because Bean Pod is enjoying life to the fullest while he's still in his prime. He is also a Unicorn Pony, as it helps him speed up production in "The Pod", as him using magic is very similar to having a couple extra workers cooking in the kitchen with him. He is also skilled at the piano, and enjoys performing at the local Ponyville Theatre when auditions come up.

Whew.......that's all I got for now....if I think of anything else...I'll let you know...if you want to see Bean Pod's picture, it's on the previous page.

SuperLink

LordJumpMad

Look at my horse,
my horse is amazing~
I named it Sparkle Silly Butt
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Okay here's what I got so far.

My little pony's name is Randy Reeder. He's an introverted type of guy who's almost always buried in a book, but if you get to know him and become his friend, he can be very playful and sometimes even a little annoying. He has an innate fear of heights despite being a pegasus, so from the moment he was able to he left Cloudsdale to live in Ponyville, where he works at Ponyville library as one of its librarians. Among his regulars are Twilight Sparkle for various books about magic spells and folklore, and a good friend of his, Bean Pod, who likes to visit for cookbooks. On the weekends he looks forward to having lunch at The Pod and at night he enjoys stargazing. In fact most of the books he reads are about the wonders of the galaxies, he just can't get enough of them.
On very rare occasions he may be seen hopping about his backyard in an attempt to get over his fear of heights.
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

SuperLink

@TeeJay Sounds like your little pony needs to get to know Ashen Breeze, what with the stars and galaxies and cosmos and all.

SuperLink

SuperLink

Here is the new and improved Bean Pod (he has a bean qt mark I thought it was more appropriate)

Untitled

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

TeeJay

Nice! It's much more fitting. Btw I updated my pony's backstory. There are slight changes, as well as a name. The name's just a placeholder for now. I'm actually not sure about "Cody". It doesn't sound....Equestrian.

Edited on by TeeJay

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.